Ukraine claims to have blown up 102 tanks

536 light armor vehicles
15 howitzers
16 fixed wing aircraft

this is so obviously propaganda, and anyone who has a day of military experience knows how impossible this is in 48hrs of combat.

Attached: ukrainian propaganda.png (1014x690, 215.42K)

If you listened to last night's battle it wouldn't be surprising at all.

....last nights battle with a total of 10 minutes of consecutive gunfire?

lol no user it’s not possible, maybe if the USA was actually fighting.

>102 tanks

I don't believe it.

it's impossible that there is no footage of such a large scale battle

You've got no idea how soviet vehicles work, mutt. I'm convinced that's it fully possibile, especially in the defensive.

Attached: Russian-L.jpg (1014x690, 144.57K)

102 tanks = 2 brigade combat teams worth for America = 10k troops. there is no way this would have gone unnoticed.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: 1632373590339.jpg (974x678, 150.15K)

>Everything is great, we have stopped the enemy in its tracks, they have no chance.

Attached: bagdad-bob.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

oh my god over six million russian casualties just flew over my house holy shit it's anuddah holocaust

I mean Poland massacred Russians in 1920 and they only wo in WWII because of the weather, endless human supply and the fact that Germany was distracted on Western front
So as crazy as this seems imo there's a chance they are just as incompetent as back then and those numbers are correct

It's clearly bullshit.

But people with a brain already know that.

And NPCs will never know.

>So as crazy as this seems imo there's a chance they are just as incompetent as back then and those numbers are correc
no user, 102 tanks dead on the battlefield would be very obvious to see, there would be pictures of it all over the internet.

HABEEB IT

I heard it was 6 million tanks and they only used gas powered rifles firing wooden rounds.

That's some quite impressive strategic positioning? Hats off to generals in ukraine!

someone please put chucky's face on there, the bitch from the WH press spokesman

I’ll say….B U L L S H I T.

They should try to keep this slightly more believable. The ghost of Kiev is good, but not THAT good.

They forgot to mention thier raid on the Kremlin and the fact that Putin has been captured along with Anna Kornakova.

why?
the respective militaries are focused on minimizing leakage of strategic information, so they won't film it
civilians aren't going to sit around while tanks are slugging it out with their phones out, especially if its combat outside of an urban center.
use your brian, people are focused on fighting and dying not filming it

102 "tanks" total, not in that one shootout. And tanks means "any vehicle with armor". It's plausible, especially considering the NATO gear the Ukies got.

In the entire afghan/russian war, they only lost 147 tanks...for perspective.

Attached: russieafghan.png (670x1082, 148.98K)

I guess you can consider blowing up your own tanks as a "win".
KEK, Ukraine has lost.

>And tanks means "any vehicle with armor".
would you retards who don’t know what you’re talking about shut the fuck up.

It's not impossible. If there are two major nations fighting a land war on a wide front.
Ukrainians have done nothing but retreating though. Russia seems to advance almost reluctantly. All advances halt at night, you can only hear random gunfire and friendly fire incidents everywhere at night. Air raid sirens go off every morning, just to tell everyone everything is fine. Disinfo on both sides, most pictures turn out to be from video games, old wars or outright fabrications. Video of tank rolling over car turns out to be Ukrainian. Old lady sees alone russian soldier and asks him what he is doing here. Not in "why are you invading", but a genuine confused "what are you doing here, are you guys shooting a movie"? Russian POWs either turn out to be fake, or claim not to know shit whats going on either.
Bros. We are being played here big time. I don't know what the fuck the endgame here i, but this shit stinks to high heavens.

I can easily knock out 12 tanks in 3 hours in World of Tanks if I focus, so this is believable

I heard it was 110

Ukrainians fighting like mad men.

>especially considering the NATO gear the Ukies got.
Not really, gear in the hands of ill trained dipshits means fuck all

More action in a Battlefield 2042 game currently, I.e. none

This beast carries 2mm of armour. But she can outrun Ukie shells with ease.

Attached: 12B2536A-F2A1-42F8-B0A6-E33C4A1EE1B7.jpg (1536x1190, 1011.4K)

>3500 russians died in 48h
Going by these numbers were reaching 6 million dead Russians in 2 weeks

>Bros. We are being played here big time.
This. It's all complete bullshit.

I have not seen one picture of a destroyed Russian tank in this conflict. If there were 102, why hasn't one of them been photographed? Horseshit.