Why do males denied the right to procreation support authoritarian regimes so furiously?

why do males denied the right to procreation support authoritarian regimes so furiously?

Attached: indeks.png (183x276, 10.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1238&context=commstudiespapers&ved=2ahUKEwjG84-d15z2AhU6kIkEHTk6DbMQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2nD88cg3ZLWFxbSdC7_uuB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a loaded question. I don't care what males think. I care that 16% of women would become traitors overnight if my country went to war.

White fragility, white rage, and white inceldom.

Attached: 162138199819.png (680x584, 198.75K)

what do you mean by denied?

Yeah, well, Australia is a nation of FAGGOTS so there's always that.

what are you talking about you stupid foid

I would say it's the opposite -- they tend to support revolution.

Why do you retards keep posting that tranny wojak?
Disgusting faggots

ywnbaw

Quit being antisemitic.

Bottled up anger with nowhere to put it

they are not getting pussy.

Why do both of you twinks combined have fewer children than me?

Polish kike

Attached: iris-apfel.jpg (2000x1200, 304.25K)

aren't trannies just incels too? you tend to look like the type, without the makeup. not a pretty boy among you.

>Why do both of you twinks combined have fewer children than me?

Attached: 162135299848.jpg (943x770, 272.85K)

poleshits are probably the worst posters here

Because we are on Any Forums and they are a bunch of racists. Always posting pictures of a jewish man with swastikas.

Attached: 2578994_23_seoimage16x9_GettyImages-471395760.jpg (1200x675, 100.83K)

Because they have been lead to believe that anything is better than their current position, especially the opposite, and authoritarians promise to change the world in their favor very quickly.

They really are. I understand why the Soviets and Germans were so eager to shut them up.

>i can't breed

Attached: 1443780.jpg (720x405, 35.42K)

Because they believe that interacting with a human being must involve being subversive to a nagging cunt at some level (as conditioned by the nagging cunts who currently run society).

Attached: 1623969006633.jpg (487x281, 21.07K)

Fascism and militarism is closely tied to sexual frustration. Read.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1238&context=commstudiespapers&ved=2ahUKEwjG84-d15z2AhU6kIkEHTk6DbMQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2nD88cg3ZLWFxbSdC7_uuB

Good question. We don't see people as potential sexual parterns or lovers. Instead we only see people as economic batteries and economic leeches.

For instance, the Aryan race is the economic battery, and the Jew and the nigger are economic leeches.

That is how it is. Cope and seethe and dilate.

user i know this isn't an actual question made by a person who sincerely believes the argued position,
but more so for the sake of anyone reading then for yourself,
In what fucking world do Incels support authoriterian regiems???
Their entire ideology is built around conforming to social and biological norms.
They advocate the legalization and mass normalization of prostitution.
The Legalization of all drugs.
And a position of self referential all consuming nihilism.
In what way is ANY of this in line with authoriterian polics?
How does ANY of it consider or value the well being of the community (IE the justification for all authoriterian policies) in any way shape or form??

Attached: marriedvsnonmarriedvoterschudebbieandbunkerchan.png (1684x1061, 1.02M)

they generally dont

You will never breed.

>they are not getting pussy.
>This is a denial

You're making the same mistake a "Buddhist" makes when they deny the existence of soul.

Attached: havestabsexstabyoustabincelmeme.jpg (2000x2174, 426.9K)

Where do you guys organize these threads? I want to join.

do women seriously have no internal values or ideals?

It’s not “denied the right to procreation” that is the underlying problem, it’s that they come from broken homes where they were abused or neglected. They are fundamentally flawed because they never learned how to interact with other humans, and a symptom of that is little to no participation in romantic relationships. You can’t fix a male who was abused or neglected. They need castrated and imprisoned.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger?

They don’t. Most males I know without kids or sex are liberals. There’s no
Bearing for your claim.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-25 233121.jpg (1200x839, 85.94K)

> denied the right to procreation
So you agree that sex is a RIGHT and that people are entitled to sex?

It's a power fantasy in which other people are not allowed to question their superiority.

you aware that left wing authoritarianism is a thing, right?

Yes and the same logic applies
>"Why should i have to pay for the healthcare of others?"
or
>"What do I care if poor people in my nation starve?"
or
>"Fuck the planet; i'll be dead before it gets bad"
All of these are fundimentally sexless/childless perscectives on life.
All of them are fundimentally Liberal
And all of them are anti-authoritierian.

Attached: 162147899722.gif (1170x814, 595.24K)

nope, your tranny type liberals are authoritarian freak shitheads supporting big state that controls every aspect of your life (but with the different set of morals). They just want oppress the other group than classic incels.

Attached: leftychudprojectionmeme (1) (1) (1).jpg (2000x2000, 237.99K)

Attached: 162123794963.jpg (3000x4306, 1.73M)