Most Muslims I've met have been nice people

Most Muslims I've met have been nice people.

Is them acting chimp-like just a euro thing?

Attached: file.png (780x438, 191.4K)

Yes. The ones in Europe are often poverty stricken refugees but the ones in murca are carefully chosen high class people.

The ones in America are also minorities among minorities, there's not enough of them to engage in tribalism and make no go zones.

Most muslims wont lift a hand when the radicals throw you off a rooftop. And rightly so.

We get the wealthier ones. Most of the ones here are basically working tech jobs

It’s a meme. Islam is based and Muslims are usually very good people

it's a myth. the only ones that might act chimp likes are the children of migrants to france. because france relegates them to ghettos and french society treats them as the "outsider" 2nd class citizen. the native french people and nation are extremely paranoid and retarded. that's the truth

Most muslims in america and part of pick and choose immigration. Meanwhile border-hoppers bring your lowest quality people.

Just like how first gen African Americans are usually super successful and the slave descendants are perpetually impoverished.

keep in mind that America also has the "live and let live" perspective on society. France doesn't have that, and thus they always want to enforce their shitty fantasy ideals on muslims and always make life hard for muslims.

>paranoid of schizos
>schizos blow shit up and cut peoples heads off to prove them wrong
-5iq points have been added to your account

the fantasy of not blowing shit up, starting things on fire and oppressing non-mudslimes?

retard you do realize they've been in France since before ISIS became relevant. Typical american retard

you sound like jews OOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE OPPRESSING ME OMG OMG
go back to your fucking shitholes then, you won't, so shut the fuck up.

Yeah, I got a Muslim doctor and the dude is chill af.

It is a population percentage thing.

you're the one crying about muh terrorist attacks in france when you live in America you mutt

>France doesn't have that, and thus they always want to enforce their shitty fantasy ideals on muslims and always make life hard for muslims.
cool, stay out shitskin lmfao you guys are the ugliest race in the world after niggers and indians, f course no one is going to be nice to you lolol

It happened, are you fucking blind and stupid? well you are stupid, but you just ignore facts to fit your fucking sandnigger religion cause you don't wanna offend your group.

pic related

Attached: EkigUKcWkAAW7PK.jpg (480x390, 77.78K)

Yes, but there’s a one generation lag between the time they first settle to the time they first chimp out. Afghan refugees are repopulating long vacated section 8 housing all across middle america. 20 years and someplace like Wheeling WV has grooming gangs and sharia law zones.

This has always been my experience too. Every Muslim I have ever met has never been anything but pleasant to me. I have never hated them, even when it was popular to hate them. But clearly they act differently in Europe.

Not all Muslims are good people, even the Quran talks about people who are Muslim in name only. And Muslims are not supposed to call other Muslims sins unless they do something openly like gang rapes. It’s weird how even Western governments imprison Muslims who condemn LGBT but let the other type of Muslims free.. it’s almost like they are trying to put a specific perception…

Are you retarded? You literally just said we were crying about oppression while you're here crying about muh terrorist attacks LOL! Retarded Amerimutt

Wait till their population crosses 20% and see what happens

Europe is closer to the desert than us, just fucking wait.
Do you not see that somali bitch in minnesota?

That's what you get when you are being constantly warned that you will be damned for eternity if you sin. In our religion people actually try to follow what's right and avoid whats wrong. Most other religions are taken seriously by their followers. This explains why Muslim Americans have the lowest crime rates

Muslims here are cucked by the FBI so they know they can't say shit. In private they fucking hate this country and have the same 6th century perspective as their inbred cousins in the middle east. Principles like free speech are completely foreign to them and they always undermine them. Also their population here is quite low compared to Europe.

They don’t. Muslims in europe are fine people minus the literal Somali niggers

>rying about oppression

Attached: arabnigger.jpg (1024x683, 256.99K)

>because france relegates them to ghettos and french society treats them as the "outsider" 2nd class citizen. the native french people and nation are extremely paranoid and retarded. that's the truth
learn to read fag

She's an oligarch. I tend to mentally file her into the oligarch faction more than any Muslim faction. Again, I can't speak to other people's experiences, just my own and I've never had a negative experience with Muslims.

i wouldn't trust one as far as i could throw one

how quickly people forget

Attached: Hasan_nidal.jpg (240x300, 53.35K)

how much more than a foot ball dose a sand nigglet way cause I can throw pretty far

Is that the texas shooter fag?

warms my heart to see so many brothers respecting islam here.
together united against jews
white sharia is a must, or convert to islam and join us

Lol you dismissed what he said as crying about oppression and it's true, then cry about terrorist attacks. Like I said you are a retard who can't follow a basic argument. Now go help clean up your sister after daquan is done with her

based

although i guess doing mass shootings shows just how well they have integrated into american society

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x720, 342.35K)

ESL, you can't even follow a chain of responses.
get the fuck out of our countries!

This. Its population density. Once a certain threshold is met, its Sharia for all. Inshallah.

fort hood shooter. the first one, anyway. the second one was a beaner

You've met the upper 1% is why you feel that way. As a physician I can attest that most foreign docs are fine, but don't ever bring some low birth-poverty nigger or arab here, they're subhuman filth.