Propaganda Black Pill

I can’t believe how effective propaganda is. I think there are a 1 billion normies that believe Zelenskyy is wearing a helmet in a trench and firing shots at Russians right now. All because the media is posting pictures of him in uniform from a year earlier. I have been giving people too much credit. Everyone is retarded.

Attached: 77459318-6571-4582-BF35-23DDDB0040DF.jpg (1284x2166, 640.77K)

This is what happens when you dumb down the masses with globohomo shit

Attached: 1645838128421.jpg (960x960, 166.22K)

Attached: 6BA97299-7FED-4C92-9C2C-7E6E39D708B0.jpg (1284x1396, 358.93K)

Of course. The media controls the peoples thinking but who controls the media? How could you influence them? It’s easier than you think

Propaganda works mostly on autists, not normies. Proof: It was so easy to install authoritarian corona regimes even after almost a century of anti-authoritarian propaganda.

Hi Friend, you've confused normies with NPC's
That's okay, lots of people do it! Just always remember, NPCs don't matter as they lack internal dialogue and will always fall into line with whatever is now 'popular'.
Normies are the ones worth waking up via memes and informational warfare.

oy vey, cool it with the anti-semitism

I mean we just had 2+ years of your average person shitting themselves over a virus that probably doesn't exist because the tv/government/social media told them to. How is it you're just coming to this conclusion now?

Jews are right about people being cattle. They deserve to live as slaves.

smol plate carrier is smol

Tell me about it. Americans have to be the dumbest fucks. Everyone simping for this guy even though he is one of the biggest reasons they're in this mess.

Crazy how dumb people have become. Even the no maskers and anti-vaxxers are falling for this stupid shit. This is why America is a lost cause though.

Just waiting for the nukes to put us out of our misery.

a month ago they would have lauded him for following COVID protocols even as their own leaders stopped giving a shit a long time ago

one can argue with them in principle, but never in practice
they figured it out thousands of years ago

Somebody said it

Jesus fucking Christ normies are insufferable.

Wow.. he's standing somewhere!

Thank you for being the voice of reason in the darkness...

i'll believe it when he dies in combat. if that happens, i'll put him down as the exceedingly rare jew with a sense of national loyalty.

Good point. I have spent time thinking about how effective scare propaganda is and how it resulted in millions of families and friends not seeing each other for years over a cold. Especially if they were unvaxxed. I guess the Zelenskyy, Ghost of Kiev, and general war propaganda is happening so fast with so much volume and nearly everyone believing it it’s just mind blowing.

Attached: E3D5375F-BFEC-4E2D-8BDD-467FCD4848E9.jpg (641x355, 44.31K)

It just shows him in the capital along with the troops you fucking brainlet

If only war found its way here

Attached: 654.jpg (1190x836, 920.32K)

Attached: 5061AE56-4D7F-4744-91D4-193A7695ABA6.jpg (1024x775, 184.79K)

>I think there are a 1 billion normies that believe Zelenskyy is wearing a helmet in a trench and firing shots at Russians right now.

To be fair thats on Putin's.
Hes the one making this kike look good by being a retard and invading.

Putin may win the war on the ground, but hes losing the narrative war and hes the only one to blame for that.

He could have done this much better while not looking like a tyrant.

the world really is a stage.