My new insult for mutts siding with Russia

My new insult for mutts siding with Russia

YWNBAP

YOU WILL NEVER BE A PATRIOT

it burns them so much and cuts to the bone because they know they are a pathetic little larping coward.

Attached: F8EE8BA8-C674-4970-B97D-5BFD9559C9FF.jpg (602x602, 66.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7xnkhTKH-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will never bang a pussy

kek who gives a fuck if I'm a pathetic coward
call me all the names you want aussie

> YOU WILL NEVER BE A PATRIOT

Attached: 1F5728C5-2378-43D8-BA56-AC58D0784DB1.jpg (800x735, 153K)

Seethe more, faggot. I just want to see this shithole planet get nuked.

Why the fuck would anyone feel "patriotic" about the USA?

Use whatever words you want, faggot, you won't make me support American ZOG.

YWNBAP
YWNBAM

NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!
>NUKE THE MUTTS RUSSIA!

Attached: 1642221989752.webm (320x568, 2.41M)

What's left to be patriotic about, Bruce?

Attached: 1616626768349.jpg (720x702, 96.52K)

i saw this post and decided that i will not be labeled a coward, i just enlisted in the army. everyone should do their patriotic duty and serve the in the united states military

Being loyal to a country that wants your people extinct is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

Checked and this. OP is a sissy cuck who wears a mask and a butt plug.

Reminder these retarded faggots are your typical demoralized mutts because they still think the election was stolen, so they side with Russia thinking Russia is going to save them.

I'm actually LOLing at this holy shit. How are glowies so fucking retarded? This is worse than leftypol "memes."

Picrelated is what op thinks civilisation is.

I'm gonna sit back and watch you die in nuclear fire you fucking degenerate mutt.

Attached: 1645556876102.jpg (915x915, 190.54K)

Hijacking this bread to garner attention for VLADIMIR ZELENSKY's NEW COMEDY MOVIE:
Watch if you support the government of Ukraine!

And if they take Ukraine's side you would call them a NATO mixed race mystery circumcision goblin that's destroying Europe.
I don't have a side here.
I just want a truce ASAP to prevent more needless bloodshed, and negotiations that will respect the legitimate security concerns of both Russia and Ukraine. This crisis was caused by the NATO coup of 2014 and they need to take a step back.

Checked

No one other than retarded boomers cares about that shit though, we just fucking hate you glownigger.

>he thinks elections matter
Not all of us are invested in "choosing" a particular clown at the circus, retard.

k

>mutts seething itt
they know it
everyone knows it

When the time comes they will do nothing.
they will side with Russia and china and make up some bs about jews to justify it.
But when the going gets tough mutts will become turncoats.
Sure they like to act like they are based WE the people types, with their guns and the real true "patriots"
But when they have to put their money where their mouth is they dont have the balls to defend their country.
They are yellow, chickens and will betray everyone they care about. Cowardice in their souls.

>"WAAAAAAH Why can't YOU fight for Ukraine??"
>"Me!? I can't fight! YOU have to fight!"
>"Why? B-because I said so!"
I won't die for Ukraine and neither will you.

Attached: 1642872664542.jpg (559x554, 139.39K)

Shalom! Shalom! When we Globalists grab hold of your government with another of our puppets, its your duty to still pretend our puppet trying to destroy your country and exterminate you represents your nation. Support our Globalist puppets or you're unpatriotic.

oh no ameribros its so over for us

You live in a totalitarian nanny state and can't even go outside unless your quadruple vaxxed up with 15 masks on. I do not care what you think and nor do I care about Russia. You are just a fag.

Go back to your ausfag containment general.

>>mutts seething itt
>they know it
>everyone knows it

>When the time comes they will do nothing.
>they will side with Russia and china and make up some bs about jews to justify it.
>But when the going gets tough mutts will become turncoats.
>Sure they like to act like they are based WE the people types, with their guns and the real true "patriots"
>But when they have to put their money where their mouth is they dont have the balls to defend their country.
>They are yellow, chickens and will betray everyone they care about. >Cowardice in their souls

Attached: 1645557478688m.jpg (1024x725, 90.65K)

You will never be white, jew

Americans just hate themselves for not having anything to feel proud off except for their gayness

Please invade us bro

nice shilling good effort but not today. nobody cares try a different topic

You will never have a sovereign nation

Cope and sneed, and most of all SAGE

lol, lmao
let's go Putin!

Attached: Disability.jpg (1080x411, 39.57K)

Who the fuck would be a patriot of a country that hates them?

just read any mutt post siding with russia, they all think of themselves as bad ass patriot roughnecks swilling whisky and being TRUE patriots,

whats the reality? fat slightly retarded incels that sit on here shilling FOR FREE.

Call them out. They arent patriots, they arent brave, smart, funny of cool.
They are rodents.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE A PATRIOT
ok, and?

People who get paid to shill are the worst mankind has to offer since this war is their fault chiefly.

my man

Attached: ee.png (253x300, 160.86K)

hahaha its likes splashing holy water on a vampire look at em seethe.

the US hates it's people and worships jews
it is the great satan

Why would an American patriot care about slavs chimping out at each other???

And you will never be free from kike faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=F7xnkhTKH-g

patriots are labeled as terrorists here now, no one wants to be a patriot. You insult is cringe, you should probably not tell to many people you came up with something so lame and thought it was a good idea, it makes you look like an old boomer.

don't you have camp duties to attend to, prisoner 24601? actually... hold on, they've been seeing you're shitposting on Any Forums too much. report to the shower chamber immediately, look for the wooden door on the left

A patriot to what? An illegitimate regime has seized the white house. I have no country.

Attached: 1591211848829.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

You're fucking shit at your job, intern