Sociopath bros get in here

I do not give a single FUCK about either Russia or Ukraine. You know what I do give a fuck about? Money. ITT we discuss how to make as much of it as possible off of this shitstorm. Btw I should specify that it should be all legal, I don’t want to accidentally violate any of these sanctions or anything like that. But what’s the play? Stock in non-Russian oil companies? Russian oil companies? Defense contractors?

>y-y-you’re a jew!
Being able to turn situations like this to their advantage is why they run the world and you don’t
>this isn’t politics
money and politics are inextricably intertwined, especially in the US.

Attached: ABF4B47B-5D62-45EB-BE0A-6FAE11166B2E.jpg (669x1000, 101.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VrvhUU7Kok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just bought a Torrey T4 wet stone wheel for sharpening knives and tools. I set up a power inverter in my truck so I have a mobile sharpening station- I’ll go to folks houses, sharpen a kitchen block plus some garden tools for about $6–12 an item. I just got a table for a 3 day gun show in April.

It’s not a lot of money but it’s more than I make spending time at this hell hole

Tormek*** not Torrey

theres a whole board for you newfag

Oil and housing if you're a stocknigger.
If you're in crypto create your NFT collection and sell it to retards.

buy silver ar 15 ammo and maybe some crypto

defense contractors is the play.
just a distraction for jews to move money from one major regime to the other

You will never be rich
You will never be a Jew

Based

Attached: 95E71900-6E5E-494B-B1F2-DE7A283F7DAF.jpg (244x205, 17.36K)

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=7VrvhUU7Kok

Attached: 1642462540955.jpg (468x468, 114.61K)

if you want a real top level secret tip:

stockpile food, or buy stock in companies that mine or produce phosphorous (in the US mostly located in Idaho and Utah).

Russia is the world's largest exporter of nitrogen based fertilizer and potash based fertilizer, two of the three types of fertilizer needed for modern industrial agriculture, phosphorous being the third. Fertilizer prices are already 7x what they were a year ago, if russian ammonia and potash exports get sanctioned, the cost of fertilizer will be astronomical, and the cost of food will rise proportionately.

Odds are a non-negligible portion of Africa will end up starving to death as an indirect result of this war.

thousands of roasties refugees.....

Attached: freers.jpg (800x450, 31.36K)

Any specific companies in mind?

Monsanto/Bayer
The Mosaic Company
Nutrien Ltd.

Thanks bro. I just looked into it, and I think you may be onto something. Appreciate it, God bless.

Attached: 8853E5D8-0415-45D6-8530-F52AFEDFB5F7.jpg (334x506, 21.55K)

I'm pretty sure Russia announced they were suspending these exports already a few weeks ago, as part of the lead up escalation to this shit when Nordstream 2 certification was threatened.
There's already a bunch of farms giving up on corn for this season directly as a result of fertilizer prices

Bump

Kike free first post & not a bad side hustle to put in the deck, cheers user.

Owning a piece of machinery that most people don't own is a good way to get yourself little side ventures going. I just bought an entry level professional 24" vinyl cutter machine because my wife wanted a (((Cricut))) for doing arts and crafts bullshit. Now I can cut basic-ass vinyl stick figure families and tone-on-tone shit like picrel, make banners & small run coroplast signs, output sewing patterns, make custom large format shooting targets, et fkin cetera.

Attached: 71jubgLR8tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1000x1000, 101.58K)

Can anyone else chime in on the whole fertilizer thing?

If your first thought about how to make money off an ongoing war is to make a Any Forums thread bragging about your sociopathy, you're ngmi.

>$6–12 an item
Bullshit.

Attached: 1636845787598.png (1024x579, 437.02K)

If money is all you cared about you wouldn't be here. You'd actually become something

How about instead you make a giant Birkeland-Eyde reactor to convert electricity into nitrogen fertilizer. Then all you have to do is find/make a cheap source of energy