Why are irony bros championing white genocide in Ukraine?

It's pretty apparent Jewish leader on both sides won't be affected by this, and mostly white Christian kids are the ones getting killed. What gives? You are happy white kids are dying because you hate globohomo and you are a civnat? And you are willing to stoke the flames of this conflict and use white kids as fodder? Seems to me that's exactly what Jews want. This board use to be white, and based, and now it's turned to total shit, i guess I'm one of the few remaining white ethno nats on here living in 2022... No more brother wars, love your fellow white person, Anons ffs

Attached: 1585448945098.jpg (1024x1024, 173.92K)

Ukraine belongs with Russia, not with globohomo EU and US. They should have realized this and surrendered peacefully, hell, even did Putin's work for him and killed their jewish leaders.
Instead their zogbot military is actually fighting, believing Ukraine to have any right to exist.

Slavs aren’t white

Because they're buying the media narrative for the 1000th time. They believed the pandemic, and they'll believe whatever shock-and-awe global psyop the Elites pull out of their ass. This is not a full scale war.

you're trying too hard to fit in, tranny

Trump says Putin cool guy, and they're Trump's bitches, and Trump is Putin's bitch, so that means Putin is daddy.

umm no i'm just glad to see slavs killing themselves off. Makes it easier to replace them with actual people.

Attached: Seals hate niggers.jpg (1000x666, 73.4K)

cry some more nigger

>blood for the blood god

Why are you chuds so obsessed with us? OP is literally talking about white genocide and you obsess about us.

Attached: FLn01JeWUAMNM2M.jpg (1080x918, 103.7K)

You're thinking of jews.

Fuck off with your civnat bullshit, if you support white genocide, then you need your throat slit.

Us? I've been here since 12' hill jew.

>le leaders don't le die man face

Attached: commie chud.jpg (813x1276, 167.03K)

Post skin, then post nose.

Attached: 162139299808.jpg (1024x641, 140.21K)

Imagine letting internet anti-Semitism warp your world view to this extent.

Sure thing, Chang, now back to chink cuck threads you go.

Your vpn can't hide your shit english.

>memeflag
try again, with feeling you projecting faggot

id rather sacrifice a few thousand white children today

than loose hundreds of thousands to Ukraine globhomo jews in the future, those children will just end up fucking trans, the boys will lop their tits off, the women will all develop psychological trauma from social media, anxiety and depression

>communist bunkertrannies invented wojak
cope

if you are american and siding with russia
YWNBAP

>saving white children by killing white children
jesus fucking christ

You are the epitome of a golem.

Do you ever fantasize about women begging for white genocide as they're held down and fucked by black men?

Poljak was created by the left.

Attached: 162148199719.png (1003x678, 706.97K)