Who do you suupport? and why?

Who do you suupport? and why?
Also fuck Biden and long live democracy in Ukraine.

Attached: ukraineddd.jpg (612x407, 56.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/ukraine-and-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Putin is just trying to resurrect the USSR then fuck him, seriously.
But if he's in there to kick out the cucked globohomo establishment and exposing what has been going on with the Biowarfare facilities he's a genuine hero to both Ukraine, Russia and every normal pleb on earth.

Outing the insane globohomo satanic depopulation covid 19 genediting transhumanistic agenda will require an army and a lot of violence

Let's see

I support Christians killing fellow Christians in Europe like they always do.

muslims also kill muslims constantly

nuke the mutts already godammit!

Attached: 1626732368124.png (220x207, 65.84K)

but you know who never kill each other? jews.

is dictature worth it?

I support any country that fights against the Globohomo American Empire. No to faggotry No to troons No to pedophiles no to niggers and race mixing no to bestiality and no to globohomo jewish crony capitalism

Attached: CcDTbs5.jpg (1200x675, 312.39K)

A puppet government controlled by foreign leaders who steal from that nation is a free democracy? Cute.

Putin airdropped Russian conscripts into a meat grinder of certain death, telling them they were on a training exercise.

Fuck him.

>long live democracy in Ukraine.
Why would anyone die for a country with a Jew president? What kinda nationalism is that?

Is dictature worth it?

>is a free democracy?
because Russia is?

Well I guess I'll support Putin if my government is against him.

Attached: support.jpg (499x1210, 139.35K)

Truth and self-determination is the only thing that matters. New Covid/vaccine side-effects are coming out every day. They tried to kill us and most likely did succeed to cause irreversible damage to the vast majority of the global population.

If what they did to us isn't brought out into the light then I truly don't care if they nuke the entire fucking planet. Scorch earth everything so even if the elite hide in their bunkers for 10 000 years the planet will be so dead they'll die too.

I whole heartedly support Ukraine. I hate niggers and trannys as well yet captured Russian troops begging for forgiveness because they had no choice. If you fucking Nazis thought this was the second coming of Hitler you are very much wrong. This manlet pussy has not influenced anyone in his country to fight for any real cause or against globohomo. Only to obey orders like a fucking red star commie shit, He will die a cold lonely, broken man. I hope they publicly hang this fuck

Russia is Whiter than the US or Uk or France.

because even niggers dont want to live there

I'd rather be in a oppressive dictatorship than a globohomo """""""""""""""""""democracy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" where the politicians are actively trying to replace and make you in to a faggot.

Neither because it's not my problem

Yeah because they are afraid or Russians and not Americans or French.

>long live democracy in Ukraine.
Use the updated American version

Attached: 1645817716050.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

Why don't you move in Russia then?

Yeah but they have about zero true white people

i support whoever accelerates the fall of the industrial society

if you consider asiatic mongol-slav half breeds white, then yes

No, because Russia is a shithole; 80% of their GDP is gas.

nah sheep will always be ship
don't you know when the great khan rode out to the world and killed people by the millions
all the sheep just knelt and got their heads lob off.

Russia. The West caused this by slowly encroaching towards/on the border of Russia, installing a puppet government and building several military bases an labs for developing bioweapons. Honestly, we’ve been the agressor for the last 30-20 years. Putin is just looking out for the interests of his country and defending it. Not one inch my ass.

What the fuck dude they are fucking literally mongol mutt fucks at least most of us whites in the US are a mix mutt of german/irish/english/polocks, get fucked

So not everything is about money, I would rather live in a poor White country than a rich multicultural one.

then what are you waiting for? There is plenty of space there.

I support civilians

People shouldn't have to suffer WEF psychos. We weren't put on this planet to be pawns for the scumfuck elite.

How the fuck have we allowed psychos and pedos this much control over our lives?

I'll be the first to volunteer once ww3 happens. Kill all of you dirty globohomo dogs.

putin brings in tons of niggers to russia

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/ukraine-and-russia/

Attached: 2880px-Russian_samizdat_and_photo_negatives_of_unofficial_literature_in_the_USSR.jpg (2880x2160, 1009.95K)

eternal war.
i hate russia and globohomo
i hope both expire in ukraine.
you dont have to choose a side you fucking contrarian niggers.

Ukraine is whiter than Russia.

So they are run by a Jew and want to ally with the US who will fill it with niggers.

How so, post data?

that's not what I said, if you have the courage of your opinions, move there and see how life is enjoyable, but you won"'t, will you?

Russians are not the ones importing niggers and telling us the "benefits" of multikulti. Russians are not the ones telling me take estrogen and cut my balls off and be a troon. Russians are not the one telling our kids it's okay to be a faggot. Russians are not the one telling our daughters to dilute our blood. Fuck you and fuck your globohomo.

Attached: 9a7bb5556f800aee7eb152490e6e6d42d11df9d40cb203b6836f340494325edb_1.jpg (577x608, 101.39K)