Evolution makes no sense

How would we suddenly turn from a monkey to another species entirely. Like one day a monkey gave birth to a human? That makes no sense at all. Don't get me started with the fish thing. The fish coming out of water would just die. Not magically turn into a land creature. Evolution is the biggest lie ever.

Attached: IMG_20220226_003224.jpg (1080x608, 127.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4A-dMqEbSk8
talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r4sP1E1Jd_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j7pi95KFNvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if a white woman burns coal that doesn't make evolutionary sense to you?

DNA isn't "compatible" with DNA it works every fucking time. You can put crab genes in a pineapple it still makes a baby

I don't even know what your trying to say. If you fuck a fish, no baby will come out of it. Evolution makes no sense fuck off.

Attached: 1639359069681(1).webm (640x360, 1.19M)

>would we suddenly turn from a monkey to another species entirely.
Kin selection, and the emergence of consciousness being directly correlated with the taste for objectivity (and by extension objective beauty).

That’s what they want you to think. Different species make babies all the time look at brazil

viral infection can transfer dna rom a species to another.

propaganda for prole consumption doesn't need to make sense

you are literally retarded

It doesn't happen suddenly. The monkeys would be separated into two population groups which don't often reproduce, and would accumulate different mutations, which eventually make them different enough that they can no longer reproduce, and are thus unequivocally different species.

Look up Gambian Mudskippers.
They are fish that come out of water... and live on land.
Also look up "Nested Hierarchies" and "Law of Monophyly".

In short, humans never stopped being monkeys.
We are simultaneously considered Great Apes, Apes, and Monkeys by definition, in the same way that we are considered Mammals, Vertebrates, and Deuterostomes by definition.
Watch this video - the creator's a liberal faggot but the video stands on its own merit:
youtube.com/watch?v=4A-dMqEbSk8

Evolution is a complete lie and deception.

It took me some time to see this.

While microevolution may occur on some level, macro is a lie...

The Earth is 6,000ish years old.

There were dinosaur like creatures but existed with men. They are not the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park.

Lots of lies about fossils. Not real fossils of dinosaurs are shown in museums.

Evolution emerged with the Royal Society. Look into it.

All modern science was made to try to prove the Bible false.

I could write much more.

>Macroevolution
You couldn't define the term if a gun were pointed at your head.

And yes, Speciation is Macroevolution by definition of the word.
Speciation has been directly observed occurring in lab and field settings many thousands of times.
talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html

>The Earth is 6,000 years old
Nvm, I'm talking to a circumcised golem that is programmed to think jewish fairy tales are real life.

The biggest proof of evolution is that the first people were conceived in Africa and niggers are the most primitive race

I learned that from Bill Nye

How is that proving evolution. White women fuck dogs and horses too. I swear Australians are the dumbest faggots on the planet next to Canadians

>what christniggardry does to a mf

7th post best post

Macroevolution has never been truly proven. Only

1) fake fossils
2) faulty dating methods
3) faulty geological theories

AND

Tons of lies from Satanists disguised as scientists.

>different mutations randomly occur in species
>one day monke is born with mutated bigger brain
>monke is more successful, fucks more and produces more baby monke who inherit that big brain predisposition
>repeat for 1000 generations

>much millions n billions of years
Quick reminder DNA holds at least two sets of independent instructions per strand, read forward and backward. One mutation, even a beneficial one breaks at least one necessary set of instructions. Evolution is physically impossible.

>emergence
How? From where? Natural selection describes a paring down of traits, not adding them.

Evolution is a lie, so much of it rests on assumptions that have yet to be proven. This is not science.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4sP1E1Jd_Y

Attached: Plague Doctor.jpg (700x427, 48.94K)

random mutation, you fucking dolt.
youtube.com/watch?v=j7pi95KFNvs
Mutt education

When a human loses a chromosome, they become mouth-breathing retards, if they survive.
But a chimp loses a chromosome, and suddenly it's Einstein?

We are a genetically engineered slave race.

Attached: honkpepe.png (383x568, 299.92K)

Not to mention all the SOFT TISSUE found in dinosaur bones that haven't even been petrified despite being supposedly 65M years old.