What's the big brain take on Russia/Putin?

Attached: 1645851485791-2.jpg (696x678, 124.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terror_alarm/status/1497053077618188289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one is talking about COVID, or the Freedom Convoy.

That you are a nigger that uses nigger language and should be killed on sight

>COVID is no more
>two shitsholes killing each other and will be destroyed completely
>we will get all their qt's

Feels good man.

I'm watching German DW news right now talking about how Ukraine is a sovereign Jewish democracy . starting to wonder about things

This is a nothing burger

It's literally a fake war.

Attached: 1645852481423.png (2014x735, 2.28M)

shitty retard takes
>no more brother wars!
>Putin's a jew!
>durr I don't support either side

big brain takes
>I fully support the Russian invasion of Ukraine and their fight against the global American empire

I don't know. My guess he's a boomer Russian. Nazies bad, Stalin great. I would like to think he did this to take on the globalists, but maybe he is just playing his part in the great globalist game.

Attached: 1645852907804.jpg (720x999, 221.55K)

>but maybe he is just playing his part in the great globalist game.
They need to justify NATO's existence somehow. They told us themselves that they are all in this together.

tl;dr, both Russia and US have declared satellite states as nations and are both using that as an excuse to take military action and spread spheres of influence. There is no clear bad buy here; Russia has committed no crime that the US hasnt committed itself.

This is of course a product of America being the weakest its been in over a century and some questionably incompetent decisions on part of the current administration. You reach a point where you fuck up so many times it starts looking like malice.

Attached: 1635304247786.jpg (600x877, 41.49K)

>USA should just stay out of it
>NATO is retarded
>Who gives a shit about Russia
>Who gives a shit about Ukraine
Leave it alone. Tell putin "do not fuck with my country or I will no fucking halt until you are hanging on my soil." and then kindly fuck off from the situation.

He’s a senile boomer who believes the USSR will make a return, believes his military is a formidable force, but in reality they’re getting btfo by Ukrainians. My guess if he keeps losing he’ll start bombing the shit outta Ukrainian cities out of a temper tantrum.

Globohomo is doing bad domestically in the US.
Way fewer people took the vax than they expected.
Report comes out showing the 2016-2018 Russiagate was a hoax paid for by Hillary that the entire media participated in.

Russia is established as enemy that helped evil Trump win in 2016.
DNC servers with compromising information are kept in Ukraine.
Lots of powerful people's children get jobs at Ukrainian oil companies.

NATO has been expanding towards Russia since the fall of the USSR.
CIA lead a color revolution in Ukraine in 2014.
West is trying to turn traditional russian ally into a hostile state on their border.

Biden is super unpopular and Putin knows it.
Putin thinks America won't go to war for Biden.
If you don't have right-wing white males on board, it's still hard to use the US military.
Putin is grabbing himself some buffer zone at a time when Globohomo is weak.
---------------------------------------------
However, there might be a part 2.
Make white males that don't like Biden out to be "traitors", which is a charge that carries the death penalty.
Either they fight and beat Russia, or they blame white men for the loss, and Biden keeps up his war against people that won't vote for him.

Attached: 1645589298778.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

Shit country, fucking idiot

probably either:
>be batshit insane
>seek out power like your life depends on it, to protect the world from da jews / gingers / ""nazis""
>find likeminded people at the top who confirm your schizo takes

or
>invade & depopuate ukraine, syria, etc.
>mass produce new gmo humans to take their place, that are of a more loyal stock
>nobody can do shit, you got nukes and can just buy shit through china to avoid sanctions

Attached: 1645691015871.jpg (1370x900, 108.04K)

Ukraine, Russian,US and EU leaders handled this poorly.

>They need to justify NATO's existence somehow.
I'm actually pro Russian, but Seing russian soldiers actually triggered some insane Rusofobia. I don't think you Americans quite understand what has been triggered in Europe. Everyone wants to fight Russia. It's like some insane demand for blood. Even basic bitch normies want to create an army and take on moscow.

Putin is taking a stand against globohomo. Obviously it is in his own interest and the interest of Russia for him to do so. I don't care about Russia, or the Ukraine for that matter. It's not so much about being pro Russia as it is about being anti-globohomo.
Also Ukraine is just chesspeice in this conflict between russia and globohomo. If kikes weren't up to kikery, Putin would have no reason to invade Ukraine.

Not caring

Changing of the ZOGs

The fact that this has been drawn by Germans in a propaganda effort makes it even hotter.

twitter.com/terror_alarm/status/1497053077618188289
It was the jews. It is the jews. It will be the jews.

Attached: fuggg.png (600x507, 152.73K)

>The fact that this has been drawn by Germans in a propaganda effort makes it even hotter.
It's an actual depiction of my Hungarian grandmother being raped by Russian churkas at the very end of WW2

It's all political theater. A deal was already made behind the scenes between the US and Russia where both sides gain. Ukraine is a sacrificial pawn