America First Updates:
t.me/AFUpdates
gab.com/OfficialAmericaFirst

America First Archive:
t.me/NJFArchive

Attached: first.jpg (1280x960, 253.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/45974847
humansbefree.com/2017/08/sheriff-pardoned-by-trump-protected-pedophiles-by-refusing-to-investigate-100s-of-child-sex-crimes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

wtf happened

this is an absolute shitshow

JUST LIKE THE KANYE CONCERT

I just broke this threads hymen

These are really random pictures of Nick I have to say. Also idk why people think he's a fed.

STEW

nick just had his donda 2 kanye moment kek

D I S A S T O R

MOVEMENT CANCELLED

Reminder this is the best event of its type and the man who put it together is 22 years old. Good job AF

Butter fingers

STEWPAC 2023: FUCK YOUR OPTICS

FUCK!

Am I a horndog or would anyone else plow this lady?

Let's go!

who /stewpac/ here

BOOMER TECH

STEW NO DON"T SABOTAGE THEM

next lets hear from nick

Can I get a QRD on whats a Lt Governor in burgerland?

Woohooo!

Attached: npc.jpg (600x600, 29.55K)

jesse, stew and torba all had good speeches

rest were boring

Do you think this lady has any idea what AFPAC/America First in general is about?

I am enjoying it a lot so far. I thought the speeches went a little too long, but nothing short of entertaining the whole time.

Is she recording this in a public bathroom

What an embarrassment of an event. After Stew Sneeders, the long speeches that dragged on too long, and now the technical difficulties, this is as pathetic as Fatt Heimbach. Get it together groypers.

Spic is Mexican

Attached: mutt.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

It's like the vice president, if the governor dies or resigns the vice governor becomes governor

AFPAC has been so fucking cringe.

Attached: marjorie-taylor-greene.jpg (2500x1664, 1.34M)

Does she has the power to deport every californian economic migrant who are pozzing up the place?

Somebody change this bitches battery

This shit is kinda cringe but who cares, AF has support from two likely future governors

MIGA

It doesn't seem like it

kinda wish the guy would just do his show instead of engaging in this cringe event

hes a great speaker but hes obviously not equipped to run an event like this the mics are too quiet to hear the transition music is obnoxious and cringe

idk why he doesnt just stick to what hes good at instead of trying to rip off cpac people dont like that fake shit anyways

When the governor cant be governor (leaves state, sick, etc) they become governor. This specific Lt Governor is interesting because when the governor left for a week and she took over, she ended all covid restrictions without the governors consent and he was pissed.

literally said MIGA

HOLY FUCK ITS STILL GOING ON

Did they just piece together generic video clips and call that a guest speaker

did anyone screenshot her pizzagate gate pedo symbol shirt?

cope, the bad moments don't take away from the good moments there was a couple hiccups but some of the based speeches I've ever heard.

They lead the state militias.

stew needs to come back

Attached: stew.jpg (685x599, 69.49K)

Boomer make it quick, I just want to see Nick and do some work

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay this guy sounds based

Reminder that Joe Arpaio’s office failed to investigate over 400 sex crimes — with victims as young as 2 years old.

WHO HAD THE BEST SPEECH SO FAR?

strawpoll.me/45974847
strawpoll.me/45974847
strawpoll.me/45974847
strawpoll.me/45974847

Torbas speech was good, JLP was good for the first half, but the video speeches have kinda sucked, but what fo you expect from politicians.

it's a Deputy Premier

Joe Arpaio owning Stew Schizo LOL

I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT

it feels like a lifetime ago

These get better as the people and politicians get better they are moving the window by a lot these things take time
Events give light to candidates and raise money. You need both to support candidates and to shape politics

ouch

Arpaio is pissed about the time.

Grandpa needs more time

it is almost 1am and he's a very old man

lmao, bretty based, a vicepresident wouldnt dare

LMAO

Attached: 1632402301784.png (690x838, 46.36K)

>concern trolling
Wignats have entered the bargaining phase.

Attached: 1577313043021.png (339x420, 64.97K)

>Reminder that Joe Arpaio’s office failed to investigate over 400 sex crimes — with victims as young as 2 years old.

humansbefree.com/2017/08/sheriff-pardoned-by-trump-protected-pedophiles-by-refusing-to-investigate-100s-of-child-sex-crimes.html

Reminder that Joe Arpaio’s office failed to investigate over 400 sex crimes — with victims as young as 2 years old.

>Reminder that Joe Arpaio’s office failed to investigate over 400 sex crimes — with victims as young as 2 years old.

Attached: F3586F1C-5013-4A7A-97E6-0280CEAF3983.jpg (1000x594, 136.91K)

I hope it was a joke, because telling him to keep it at 20m is too much

this is why this retard shouldn't have come

This

glow in the dark nigger

You going to have sneed peters attack him next?

Only entertaining one, the rest were lame or bland

Incel con would be a better name imo

BIGGEST RACIST IN THE COUNTRY

How the fuck does Nick salvage this shit? It's a disaster.

Attached: 1598274629472.png (1127x685, 92.42K)

CEO OF RACISM

Everybody claps lmao

"I'm here for the cops"

Attached: i.png (584x459, 633.48K)

Holy fuck the arpaio confusion on the clapping for the racism was kino.

everyone clapping lel

We're clapping because we are :)

You are defending a pedophile protector.

nobody pays $1k+ for tickets, flight and hotel to AFPAC for these retards, they go for nick

Yeah this is aweful lmao. Too many undisaplineds here

PUTIN SAVE US FROM GLOBOHOMO!
>SUPPORTS BEANER FAGGOT

Faggot beaner simp be gone

LMFAO EVERYONE CLAPS

YEAH MAYBE I DID RACIAL PROFILE

clapping again LELE

ANother perfect gift clip for globohomo
>Yes i committed racial profiling"

>be gone
AMERICA FIRST IS INEVITABLE

Kekkekek

seems good to me

holy fuck who is this lmfao

And we are enjoying that

He has no idea where he is lol

Who?

Americas most racist cop

he thought he was going to a minor league CPAC kek

Nigger

HE KNOWS WHERE THE BOARDER IS

how tf do you not know Joe Arpaio

BRING STEW BACK ON

Attached: 1507338238589.jpg (1024x663, 85.79K)

kek I missed it what did stew say? did he name them?

If nick is a faggot why is his sense of fashion so terrible?

Got in late, who were the mystery speakers?

that was hilarious

I've heard of this guy and thought he'd be some evil badass but its just some boomer lmfao

>vote torba
>go to results
>somehow torba is still at 0
>every vote is for Stew

A PEDOPHILE PROTECTOR

Leafs know more about mutt politics then mutts. Kek

dude.. you totally missed out. he went completely off the rails. he called out MTG for being fake just moments after she finished speaking

He was one drink away to call out niggers, jannies and muzzies

He called out MTG right after she spoke and ranted about blood libel like a schizo

He's not a homosexual. He was staring at the photoshopped AOC boobies. He is just an odd bloke.

He basically incriminated the whole room while calling MTG a coal-burner 20 minutes after she spoke.

He basically worked himself up to saying to put Vernon Jones into an electric chair.

Happened to me too.
STOP THE COUNT!! ITS RIGGED

ive never cared to really watch anything when he was in the media cycle. Hes definitely not what I conceived by the way the mom talked about him lmfao

MTG, Idaho's Lt Gov and 20 secs of Paul Gossar

SOMEBODY GET THE MAN ANOTHER DRINK

Joseph Michael Arpaio (/ɑːrˈpaJoʊ/; born June 14, 1932) is an American former law enforcement officer and politician. He served as the 36th Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona for 24 years, from 1993 to 2017, losing reelection to Democrat Paul Penzone in 2016.

I thought AF was done supporting cops after asian mommy got assaulted by antifa at a back the blue rally. Is this to cater to boomer fantasies for the $$$?

Rest in peace :(

ACAF

Who is that guy? He looks gay as shit.

Maybe because it's all those spics do and why they shouldn't be in this country to begin with?

Vince had the best speech, he always does until nick speaks

Respect your elders bros. Listen to them even if it sounds like they're falling asleep while talking.

This

this

he fed posted IRL talking about lynching Fauci and was massively entertaining

Attached: 1593380466965.jpg (470x470, 145.97K)

Vince McMcmaHON IS THERE?

I missed the beginning of AFPAC bros, did Nicker already speak?

>he went completely off the rails.
No he didn't.
>ranted about blood libel like a schizo
What is "schizo" about that?

not yet. you missed stew peters though

He gives gravitas to the event.

lol

This was major kek

He introduced everyone but he'll do his big speech to close it out.

he's not a cop anymore :)

He went about 30 minutes over, spending half of it attacking Vernon Jones of all people