> Be Russia's next-door neighbor
> Lets US deploy military bases and missiles in his country
> Lets US deploy bioweapon labs in his country
> Fucks with the Russian-European energy supply line for daddy US
> Fights Russian majority who voted independence in Donbas
> Gets his shit pushed in by Russia
> Acts like none of this happened
Press S to spit on their grave

Attached: dindukraine.png (1276x852, 212.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/hungary-vs-civil-society/
reuters.com/article/hungary-lgbt-idUSKBN28P1N8
theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/15/hungary-passes-law-banning-lbgt-content-in-schools
washington.mfa.gov.hu/eng/news/why-is-hungary-blocking-ukraines-nato-accession
yahoo.com/news/russia-presses-invasion-outskirts-ukrainian-054136506.html
nato.int/structur/nmlo/links/yavoriv-training-centre.pdf
france24.com/en/live-news/20220119-russians-pose-threat-to-us-training-mission-in-ukraine
bitchute.com/video/W2pC7um2s6Ww/
itorrents.org/torrent/E0B9FA7345ED273C9427BDBECC460893EE8F534F.torrent
bitchute.com/video/eXiqa05ecBCM/
itorrents.org/torrent/12FDAC0E7288D4D530DF93FDF621F9C3B77EB09D.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ssssssssssssssssssss

Why are magyar bugs up putin’s ass anyway?

Ukrainiggers get what they deserve.

Idiot.
Based on your rambling, it could be a casus belli against any eastern european country.
Oh wait.

Shut the fuck up your vodka drinking, jumpsuit wearing bear fucker.
Kill yourself.
The nukes are coming

Are you telling me we should side with the ZOG? How new are you leaf? S

politico.eu/article/hungary-vs-civil-society/
reuters.com/article/hungary-lgbt-idUSKBN28P1N8
theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/15/hungary-passes-law-banning-lbgt-content-in-schools
washington.mfa.gov.hu/eng/news/why-is-hungary-blocking-ukraines-nato-accession

Attached: 1619782547034.jpg (177x285, 5.32K)

/S
Fuck Joe Biden!
Fuck Ukraine!
Long live Putin!

I did not realize all of the EU countries share a border with Russia within arms reach to their largest cities and control over the Russia-Europe energy supply line with 12 million ethnic Russians inside their borders. Sorry kike-cock-sucking hunanon, my bad.

Your senile president doesn't even know where the fuck he is half the time, nigger. He'll nuke his own people faster than any other country. The emperor is naked for all the world to see, the ZOG golem called the USA have been falling apart and deflating on the world stage for the past decade. You will do fuck all nigger-monkey.

Attached: 1638894569678.gif (480x360, 3.13M)

S

>Lets US deploy military bases and missiles in his country

didn't happen yet
for reasons same as why NATO is not yet deploying their own fighter jets to secure Ukraine air space, they will not directly fight russia unless forced to.

Russia should have moved no further than russian speaking separatist regions. Anything further inwards to ukraine and they lose their moral standing

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (879x843, 678.95K)

looks like someone forgot their memeflag

yeah totally not controlled media event with its one eye symbolism and all.
yahoo.com/news/russia-presses-invasion-outskirts-ukrainian-054136506.html

Attached: 12345678.png (984x797, 542.16K)

> didn't happen yet
Oh yes, I forgot, they are called NATO "training bases"

nato.int/structur/nmlo/links/yavoriv-training-centre.pdf
france24.com/en/live-news/20220119-russians-pose-threat-to-us-training-mission-in-ukraine

Hello rabbi

Attached: 1622195083251.png (1225x713, 415.01K)

you know it wouldn't surprise me if Ukraine was controlled by Russia from the start and that Russia was controlled by Tel Aviv and Tel Aviv controlls the rest of the world. so basically the whole war is staged and fake coordinated against the Goyim to enslave humanity.

>Ukraine was controlled by Russia
user, I don't even...

bitchute.com/video/W2pC7um2s6Ww/
itorrents.org/torrent/E0B9FA7345ED273C9427BDBECC460893EE8F534F.torrent

bitchute.com/video/eXiqa05ecBCM/
itorrents.org/torrent/12FDAC0E7288D4D530DF93FDF621F9C3B77EB09D.torrent

See:

dont you see it is all the same bullshit? obviously the russians would be in charge of ukraine. they have better understanding with the region than the west would. they would put russians in charge of the operation and then(who are controlled by jews) and then their operatives in the media would carry out the mission in the west of making ukraine seem like a victim of russian/putin "aggression" when in fact Ukraine is just a puppet state always funded by globalist banks pushing the same pyramid scheme divide and conquer agenda.

You are fucking retarded. Your own country overthrew the Ukrainian government in 2016 to install a US puppet president. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1495515959.jpg (1024x643, 114.71K)

It's all bullshit, that's what I'm talking about. you think anything that happens on the surface (MSM) is any different than Q"how are you doing?" A"I am doing GREAT thanks for asking." It's a lie. just liek the president of Ukraine is a fucking actor. Ukrainians are essentially Russian, they have nothing to do with the west other than a few political gymnastics.