Putin fucked up

The optics of this is remarkably horrible.

>The whole West World is against Putin now
>Literal conscripts fleeing and surrendering en masse
>Russian Oligarchs are angry with Putin right now
>China is remaining fairly neutral and wants to de-escalate
>Rest of the world thinks Russia overstepped it's boundaries
>Bankers are one step closer to achieving their globalist agenda

Let this be a lesson to you. Only fight defensive wars and build a fortress that cannot be conquered first. All legitimate wars are defensive in nature.

Attached: bc0ac7cd-b57a-41f3-8027-a42ebcf9e094.jpg (2400x1350, 497.13K)

Does it matter when he will nuke you soon?

Believing what China is telling you.
lol

Putin is no idiot so he must know something you dont

Just another game masqueraded by jewish pedophilic elites.

>Putin is no idiot

Attached: 1641979348234.jpg (225x225, 5.41K)

you’re a fucking newfag dickless idiot
you know what you’re talking about

He knows he has altzheimers coming

Yo mama sure is fat in nature

Yes. No spetsnaz ever called me cisgender.

>Literally invade another country
>BRO WHAT ABOUT THE OPTICS BRO OH NONONO WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAAY
>Flag
Of fucking course its the kneelers

Doordash could have staged a more successful invasion.

russian authoritarians never care about optics, state media is feeding his people a steady diet of lies

>He knows he has altzheimers coming
Biden is scheduled to visit Putin?!?

I agree Putin misstepped horribly. It's a historic blunder that will haunt Russia for some time. He could have easily moved in just in the east at Donetsk and Lugansk.

Instead he tried to take down all of Ukraine in a limp dicked blitzkrieg. Russia had built up a mighty reputation over the years and it's evaporated in 3 days.

Fuck, they are going to hang me

Attached: w.jpg (700x394, 29.76K)

>No spetsnaz ever called me cisgender.
underrated severely.

Attached: Sealshateallniggers.jpg (748x660, 196.41K)

>no piles of dead civlians
>no charred children
Looks like Putin is making it as difficult as possible for the governments of US/UK/EU to deploy their military without more trucker type protests. They really, really need those civilian death photos.

inb4 mossad starts bombing Ukranians Saturday night.

Attached: Gaza_Children_Dead_Israel_Strikes_AP_360x270.jpg (360x270, 16.06K)

>optics
optics are not greater than border security faggot

>Russian Oligarchs are angry with Putin right now
Oh noes!

No but the Russian government wouldn't hesitate if it benefited them

I think he couldn't have easily done this in the sense that the increasingly armed Ukrainians would still have been pissed and the rest of Europe still condemned his economy harder yet.

With a victory over all of Ukraine and a puppet government he could try to reeducate and/or focus the Ukraine internal fallout on the puppet. If it works, Ukraine is at least economically / militarily significant. Of course even that is a stupid gamble, but he went for it so he must have believed.

Ok langley tranny

Just shut the fuck you annoying asshole no one cares everyone knows you did this shit to try and stop the freedom convoys

SHUT THE FUCK UP FREEDOM HATER

Why does everyone here say this war is fake like your grandma's bingo trophies then? Huh??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mentally ill senile manlet attempts to carve out his legacy for himself, will go down in history as an incapable buffon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 88130CE7-E9A9-4BE5-B769-893DC6CAB1AD.jpg (671x631, 45.13K)

>1pbtid
all fields

>The optics of this is remarkably horrible.
What's the alternative, faggot? Let the Ukraine Gov. keep shelling the Donbass till all the Ruskies there are dead? Just watch it happen while all western media ignores it even harder than they ignore Israel bombing Sand niggers?

I'm not saying Putin didn't have a valid reason for invading Ukraine, he did but do you expect the average amerifat or europoor to understand that? The timing and strategy was also wrong which is now leading to massive negatives for Russia.

>Putin is no idiot
I know you traitors look up to daddy Putin, but he isn't infallible. He severely miscalculated.

>Optics
Doesn't matter, his goal is not occupation but turning Ukraine into a puppet state