What does Reddit think about this Ukraine invasion?

What does Reddit think about this Ukraine invasion?

Attached: file.png (720x720, 64.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASBMilitary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usual cuck shit, like sidding with msm, aka sidding with ukraine and jews

Reddit is a controlled speech zone

Go to Reddit and look, why are you asking here?

Attached: 1645842850390.png (963x497, 67.8K)

They’re all faggots. Their opinions are invalid.

Putin BTFO

Npc site has npc opinions. Do your research from here OP.

They were calling for WW3 a few days ago because some faggots started saying Putin had lists of all the gay people in Ukraine.

Imagine being that narcissistic.

I'm not even looking at reddit or mainstream twitter anymore.

This is one of the few people who is posting real news instead of myths:

twitter.com/ASBMilitary

>We're the heckin' Resistance!!! C'mon Chuds we've called deplorable and racist and privileged for the past 5 years, go fight in Ukraine so we can build George Floyd statues in Moscow!!!

Attached: StarWarsTweetUkraine.png (783x461, 63.04K)

YOU PROBABLY DO TOO

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-02-26 00-06-24.png (590x867, 178.11K)

Is this a joke or do they actually lack any semblance of self-awareness?

This is the cringiest shit I have ever read.

They're fingering their axe wounds while reading and writting fanfics about fake ukranian heroes. What do you make of it?

Redditors AND capeshits?! Fuck I hate them so I'm definitely supporting jewtin killing whites now!!!

This is actually kino

It's great
I will never be a real woman but that's okay

They side with Ukraine because of >muh Drumpf and >muh Russian Puppet.
Even when Biden refuses to fight Russia, they still blame Trump and circlejerk off their theoretical oppression. They are fucking retards.
They're slacktivists so their opinions are useless. Our opinions don't hold as much value either, but we're having a great time taking a piss out of politicians that are not honoring their treaties. US and UK SHOULD be fighting with Ukraine, but they're not. Germany convinced them not to get nukes after the Crimean Crises in exchange for their military protection which they're not getting.
Russia is literally getting away with this, and all we can do is watch. At least we're the ones having fun with this happening.

Attached: 1579821862754.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

How do you actually respond to the argument that if reddit and msm supports something, usually it's bad for White people?

It seems they dislike Putin because Russia is a conservative regime, while Ukraine sided with globohomo. This is a pretty strong indictment for Ukraine.

>OMG Putin is literally Voldemort Vader

They are forever in a state of arrested development. They have lived their entire lives in first world comfort. They have nver been through the valley of despair and come out reborn. They are not men, but eternal children.

Attached: download (9).jpg (600x315, 38.46K)

Take a guess

Whatever the mainstream media tells them to support?
>hello, kind media broadcaster! what do i think about the russia/ukraine conflict? ^^

Le epic ghost unmasked!
He's Luke and Putin is Sauron!
Free hrt for Ukrainian teens!

Attached: ghost.png (486x746, 263.64K)