Russianons what are you going to do?

Your country will surely be sanctioned to the level of North Korea and you will lose any autonomy you had to China/will be beaten down by the west.

Attached: 72857602-028F-475F-A410-0DB592F289F8.jpg (640x632, 58.85K)

If the US would stop funding bio weapons, people wouldn't need to attack poor countries.

Putin is a traitor, he’s selling out his country for his golden parachute.

lol dude is worth literally hundreds of millions of $. Hes taking out bio labs left and right. Hes literally doing the right thing. No wonder the jews hate him.

What a trooper said when asked why are you fighting us.

Fuck forgot pic.

kikes get the rope

Fuck

Attached: 399D9B5D-68D0-4F5E-90E7-D8CBB8AE9C2E.jpg (1152x401, 125.03K)

By what valuation? Even if you have a million dollars on your person you can be worth nothing, ie the bank robber moments after capture.

I hate having to explain this. So ignorant it makes me very angry.

They'll sell us their sisters and daughters.

Heeb cut-dicjs are drooling with glee at the prospect of playing "mini-Weinstein" with a personal harem of Caucasian devotchkas to practice their perversions upon.

Hope your temporary conquest of Ukraine will have been worth it, RusskiBros.

Maybe you can get jobs in Chinese factories.

Russians are currently sleeping off a hangover, come back in 5 hours

>new euroasian hyperpower rising

i don't feel so good mutty bros

One always needs to attack poor countries.

Putin is actually the her we needed, it’s amazing how the world works. The good guys needed a win bros

no idea .-_.-

Hero*

He is a war criminal, traitor, murderer, thief, a coward and a failure. Read some recent history.

>Uncontextualized comment
>Fuck forgot pic (still no pic)
>Fuck (finally pic)

Hardest I've laughed since seeing that tank run over a car yesterday.

What a pussy. There’s literally neo-Nazi’s fighting for Ukraine. I hope he realizes those Ukrainian neo-Nazi’s are literally funded by the CIA, just ask McCain- oh wait

I hate retards on this board hand waving the CIA so much. Sit the fuck down you absolute irrelevant retard

Lmaooooooo
That conversion therapy has your estrogen on overload. Take that flag down faggot, you don’t deserve to fly the the flag of greatest and most brutal warriors. The way they fucked China throughout history was amazing, but but but Putin

How old are you? There is no other valid excuse for the way you write.

They will make vodka.

>biolabs
>THE BIOLABS, user
>NOT WUHAN, I MEAN THE OTHER ONES

Attached: 1643512795950.png (480x640, 25.72K)

>This is America's fault reeeee

Pathetic