Zelenskyy

This guy seems like the living, breathing physical embodiment of leadership. He isn’t curled up hiding in some secret room, he isn’t fleeing his country, he’s staying and he’s fighting for his country. But he's also Jewish so idk what to think.

Attached: 1645852670195.jpg (1200x1200, 132.95K)

IM SURE THIS ISNT PROPAGANDA POST AT ALL COULDNT BE NOOOOOO

That image was from last year when he was patrolling the border, show flag JIDF

Staged propaganda photo

Wasn't he an actor before becoming the CIA's choice for leader of Ukraine? He seems awful comfy in front of a camera.

Look at this fucking chad.

Is he the Gideon of Ukraine?

This is basically how I feel, I have big brain disease but I can't figure out what the angle is

Idiot if you think this dude is in country

Attached: 1645830861325.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

(((ZALEJSKY)))
He's a fucking kik, retard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 7.41.40 PM.png (852x980, 802.99K)

>leadership is losing

Retard

Dude has a kill count unlike any of (You) larping faggots.
(except the glowies reading this)

I remember how my heart sank when I first saw the behind the scenes pics of Bear Grylls surviving out in "the wild". You will experience this feeling as well.

Looks like a bagel eating cunt.

He's a fucking Judas goat leading Ukrainians to another holodomor just like Hitler did to Germans you stupid fucking memeflag.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

literally an actor playing a part.

That's not from this year and you are a propagandist.

He is a stupid faggot zog bot who was perfectly fine with his country being used as a money laundering capital of the west

Respect if he's even still in Kiev, the images of him in body armour on the 'front lines' is bullshit from months ago

No kike, he just wants as many Goyim to die as possible.

Dude's kill count is limited to however many ukrainians die over his ego and faggotry. Not everyone posting here is a basement dwelling neckbeard.

he has to stay, or give the impression he is staying, and winning, so the troops wont give up. he is willing to sacrifice everyone, not to win, but to cause Russia as much pain as possible in Ukrainian defeat.

why would a propaganda post bring up thhe fact that he's a jew lol

>This guy seems like

An actor's job is to seem like something he is not.

he is awesome but pol contrarian trolls cannot switch teams now, they will feel so stupid on the inside and their insides are hurting bad enough as it is just being alive.

the angle is zalensky cares about his people but they are getting raped by everyone, he tried to placate globohomo because there always was a severe security issue with russia and terrorists in their (poor as zimbabwe) nation.

hes been raped by everyone trump helped him out a lot but china and the dems fucked that up. dems thought they knew better.

He literally destroyed the Ukraine and now it will be nothing but a Russian slave state for a generations. That's some amazing political skills and instincts there.

The Z man is as Chad as it gets. Makes me want to take arms with him.

I thought for sure he’d bail when the fighting got close. I don’t care to pick sides in this stupid war but I will give him credit for staying.

you couldnt be embarrassed as fuck you picked the wrong side because your 13 years old noooooooooo