Will Russia ignore USA agreeing to ship in weapons to Ukraine?

Russia needs to start playing dirty like this.

They should give North Korea, Iran, Yemen, Venezuela, and Cuba massive amounts of weapons. Imagine if Russia openly started shipping anti-tank and anti-air weapons to Afghanistan 10 years ago.

Attached: Military Aid.jpg (593x286, 27.09K)

yes because they have no other choice. They're getting held up badly by the fucking ukraine ffs. This has exposed their weakness to the entire world.

Russia isn’t using its full power, dumbass

Lmao russia did supply all those people

I know. Same as when you lost that fight with Chad. You could have totally kicked his ass, but you didn't use your full power...because reasons.

Cope. The Russian military are finally being exposed for the joke they are, for the entire world to see.

it's been 3 days my guy, Iraq took 6 weeks

lmao. they are what, three days in?

they need to give arms to the ira. that will fuck with the british government jew lovers real nice like. maybe a fiberglass submarine could land in kerry with some kornets and manpads. the uk is the original zog.

It's still 30% which is fucking embarrassing for Russia and would be even more embarrassing if they called in their entire military force now

30% of the troops stationed at the border. The troops stationed at the border are 45% of Russia’s fighting force according to last estimates.

>Imagine if Russia openly started shipping anti-tank and anti-air weapons to Afghanistan 10 years ago.

Uh they literally did but it was never a problem because Russian technology is light years behing America's.

What's really amazing is this is the first real modern war. Fighting in the desert against ragtag groups doesn't count. If anything it looks remarkably similar to every other war of the past.

Define modern

Post digital revolution

Russia is too poor to do that

Shhhh, don't dispell their copium fantasy world.

Fuck that. Give them to me. These import bans are bullshit.

Except nobody wants Russia’s shitty weapons, bro.

Attached: 6FCDAEEF-6A72-4E02-8052-DD30AFBCDECC.jpg (600x518, 32.26K)

since when are all our military 'doings' broadcasted on social media? Rubio blabbing, News fags blabbing. Is this the Trump social media effect? I gotta go update my instagram profile with these secret launch codes fellas, I'll see you later.

It's been literally three days. And they're dealing with Ukraine, which has actual combat experience fighting a similar kind of war in the Donbas and has a bunch of equipment shipped from NATO. This is no easy or simple fight for the Ruskies, even with their military superiority.

shills seething

>lmao. they are what, three days in?
are we Gary posting again
What's it been? 2 happenings? 3?

It's only been 3 days and Russia is trying to avoid civilian causalities.
The US would've just killed half a million people.

>ship in weapons to Ukraine
it impossible

Ukraine still has border access to multiple NATO countries.
It's not impossible at all.

shit was just brought through Poland today...

>They should give North Korea, Iran, Yemen, Venezuela, and Cuba massive amounts of weapons
seethe!
Russian supper power copers get the rope

Attached: 1637616974191.gif (380x307, 814.86K)

>Iraq took 6 weeks
nah zoomy

sure bro