DEAD MAN WALKING

Putin is gonna go out like Hitler. Let's not kid ourselves. This dude has lost all of his marbles. Xi is next. Communism sucks big gorilla balls. People just want to be free and sovereign. FUCK COMMIES.

Attached: dmw.jpg (478x269, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/social-life/what-do-a-silverbacks-genitals-look-like/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Schizophrenic post
>American flag

I thought Putin was based until this week. This Nigger is fucking nuts, and being a Nigger

They're definitely gonna paint him to be Hitler 2. It's fucked man I can't believe all this globohomo clownshit is actually going to get 50x worse.

Not to mention he's bum buddies with China now. wtf man

post-covid psychosis syndrome

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10-25-37 pol - Russia is the enemy Do not lose sight of this be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (970x1314, 673.15K)

the aScension of the ordinary man
the asCension of the ordinary man
the ascension Of the ordinary man
the ascension of the oRdinary man
the asCension of the ordinary man
the ascension of tHe ordinary man
the ascension of thE ordinary man
the ascension of the orDinary man
the ascension of the ordinary man
thE ascension of the ordinary man
the Ascension of the ordinary man
the ascension of the oRdinary man
the ascension of The ordinary man
the ascension of tHe ordinary man

Same here. I thought he was something else entirely. He just embarrassed Russia beyond belief.

unironically this. Fuck commies!

Attached: 1638756049309.jpg (526x526, 30.47K)

True.
The anons who flipped to supporting commies chimping out are cowards and traitors.

The oligarchs are going to fucking gut him for this. Their money will be worthless and they will hang in the streets after he is done and they are sanctioned to the level of North Korea.

obvious fed is obvious

Nah. He's old and terminally ill and he will die in the next few years. He has nothing to lose and only ONE thing to gain. He has all the riches you can think about. What he wants is to become one of the greatest leaders of Russia and forever attach his name to the history of Russia and the world.
In the past, he was just a beta manlet. He was carrying suitcases for politicians. This was his only chance to make it into Chadness. He'd rather be remembered as a Stalin-esque ruthless figure than a manlet. He spent the last 20 years manufacturing an alpha male image.
I suspect this is some jewish magic. It appears like jews believe that if you are remembered it makes your afterlife better. That's why they try to put their names everywhere: synagogue bricks, college campus buildings even benches in Central Park.

Attached: 1553335028_e-news.su_ced6japwwaacen2.jpg (450x600, 75.56K)

>He'd rather be remembered as a Stalin-esque ruthless figure than a manlet.
But he won't.

Digits omg

You shills suck at your job

Holy shit! Look at that package! The man has HUGE BALLLS!

Biden made this guy a member of his government and nominated a nigger radical communist bitch to the supreme court today and you're saying Putin is nuts? kek You're nuts, you burger faggot.

Attached: 7E38A9D5-5D5A-4168-90DA-AAA02E0C70B4.jpg (450x600, 75.52K)

Are you saying we should kill Communists? You probably shouldn't be threatening President Biden like that in such a public fashion

Attached: uncle joe pinching some girls nipple.gif (280x210, 1.77M)

checked. Satan confirmed.

He would go down in history if he did something noble. Invading Ukraine was just a nigger move. Which confirms Putin is just all talk and no brilliance. He will be added to the list of Stalin, Lenin and Marx is that's what he wanted. A bunch of communist assholes

Attached: whiteniggers.jpg (500x321, 103.71K)

Biden named this faggot to his government and an evil nigger communist bitch to the US supreme court and you think it's Putin that's nuts?

Attached: 1644600237087.jpg (1928x1216, 572.8K)

>Putin being a balding manlet bellhop for politicians has the exact same expression on his face as he does now
Nice find Satan.

Attached: F310189C-BC46-4B2B-9A28-6C874B609D23.gif (300x300, 1.3M)

he is not communis you autistic baboon he is one of the richest people in the world

Russia is not communist.

Attached: 1645846574901.png (1080x782, 641.76K)

>Fuck commies

I agree.

too many fags on pol admire this roach. very STRANGE. Fuck commies.

>fuck commies
Agreed I would gladly fuck her

Attached: 1623120550621.jpg (500x379, 30.66K)

>Putin is gonna go out like Hitler
He's retiring to Argentina?

I am not free. The west is evil. If putin humiliates the west, i am happy

Makes sense to me, he doesn’t have time to engage in the kind of geopolitical maneuvering he used to do. He wants to be remembered for his part in restoring the old Soviet borders.

>noooo daddy putin is based! He fucked over his own country to own the west!

I guess killing Ukrainians matters that much to him. Meanwhile Russia's standard of living is in the dumps and probably getting worse now (no offense to Russians; it just seems like your government's priorities are as fucked as ours).

probably Cuba.

>big gorilla balls
do you like spaghetti with meatballs?

They must be scraping the bottom of the shill barrel, but a guess this is acceptable for a troon

Attached: 598D79C7-4163-404E-9E1B-DBAF03F56C17.gif (220x189, 245.37K)

Putin has shot himself in his bunker.

It was all thank to you Any Forums posters who called him out for being a big meanie. He felt bad and could not go on knowing about all the feelings he had hurt.

meme flag = opinion discarded

This dude has nukes supposedly.. be kinda gay not to lob one or two before dying.. its early i think will see more fun later in ball game

>big gorilla balls
>In relation to their body mass, the testicles and penis of a gorilla are not very noticeable and much smaller than in other apes. The testicles of a gorilla weigh 30-35 g, whereas those of a chimpanzee weigh about 120 g; this compares to about 40 g in the human male. The erect gorilla penis is only 3-6 cm long, whereas that of a chimpanzee measures 8-18 cm in length.
berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/social-life/what-do-a-silverbacks-genitals-look-like/

He's on chemo and just doing this because he has nothing to lose. It's like if you're playing risk as a kid and you were the one who hid on one side of the board hoarding troops then you dad called and said he'd be picking you up soon so you just said "fuck it" and attacked everything in one turn until there was nothing left.

are you a bot or are you the most retarded shill to ever exist? serious question.

He got baited
He fell into their trap
All they had to do was endanger his ego

>People just want to be free and sovereign.
That's why they fight back against Kiev's aggression. The tyranny of Washington is over.

Putin isn't a communist and Xi is a communist Larper