Reminder that power is literally the only thing that matters

Reminder that power is literally the only thing that matters

Attached: 178946132.jpg (1080x1920, 349.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I matter

you don't

nah

spirituality does

all empires are dead

only the jews remain

because the Torah is great

neither the torah nor spirituality saved the jews from the holocaust, only power through Israel protects them

yes many died but what I mean is that they still exist today unlike the Romans, or Egyptians despite being scattered all around with all the persecutions

spirituality is the key to survival

White genes as well

>yes many died but what I mean is that they still exist today unlike the Romans, or Egyptians despite being scattered all around with all the persecutions
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

The true jewish holy book is the talmud, Sclomoskyy

You’re looking at em, asshole

>holocaust

Attached: EKSF5iHU8AAT-hz.jpg (960x540, 48.66K)

Yes. That is why I will not care when Putin spreads Poland's asscheeks and goes in raw.

Will never happen because America has invested a ton of money into Poland

Based and ambitionpilled. Apex predator grindset.

I'm a bit surprised by how little power russia really has. Maybe the impression of having power is matters even more.

America will lose to Russia and everything east of the Rhine will be Russia.

Russia is devouring a country of 44 million in front of the whole world and nobody is doing a single thing, everyone can only look on in horror. That's called power you stupid fucking kiddie. Life isn't a marvel movie

Russia is beating on one of the few countries nearby more poor and weak than it is and taking high losses doing so. The polish army and the US forces on the border right now could take out this weak invasion. This isnt even red army 1985 tier and russia was built up as some modern military superpower. The impression of power is probably better when you don't actually have much power.

We are them. Not in a muh ancestor way. I pledge allegiance to Jupiter, and the eternal glory of the soul of Rome. Jews hate it kek

you're a retard. Life isn't a movie where a country can just be completely occupied in 48 hours with no resistance. Your points are really dumb so if you aren't trolling I advise you to do more research

Sounds like you're saying russia isn't very powerful. Certainly not as mighty as the legends foretold.

Spirituality and power go hand in hand. What’s spiritually left in the west? Europeans outright gave up on religion and Americans (rapidly in decline may I add) follow a totally collapsed version of Christianity in which Israel matters more than anything else.

Even Muslims have a dogma to their existence, Pagans even if they larp think they’ll go to Valhalla if they live a life worthy of their ancestors, etc. Such things inspire men to be great even if there’s corrupt people above them manipulating them, instead we have the corruption dialed up to 11 and nothing else to show for it

Friendly reminder that state power is an illusion and all it takes is one man to change the course of history

Attached: 1589934830624.png (500x521, 96.3K)

kys retard

Says an American, from country that hasn't won a war in 80 years.
Lmao

What’s happening in Ukraine is proof that all it takes is one strong statesman to change history, the entirety of history can be reduced to man and his states fighting each other. Tribes were just proto-states, it’s all the same

totally false, we're on the cusp of victory on the war against white people. Their species may die in one more generation if we're not stopped

Russia lost more men killed on day one that the US lost in the entire 2003 invasion of iraq and the entire 1991 gulf war. Thats according to their own russian sources. Much power!

>Russia lost more men killed on day one that the US lost in the entire 2003 invasion of iraq and the entire 1991 gulf war.
not comparable. Those dictators which are easy to topple with a little force, and their armeis are designed for internal suppression not state warfare. More comparable to Vietnam, and amerilards still whine about how many yanks got their legs blown off there

>Muh excuses
Sounds like you're saying russia isn't very powerful.

god the average Any Forumstard IQ is quite low huh

>Vietnam
We should have used nerve gas.

Wrong. Christ is king

Dont know about that. I do know that Russias army of pickup trucks, muslim mercenaries, and 1980s surplus doesn't seem very powerful. The army the US has massed in poland over the last week could take it out. That seems like real power.

political power.

jews are gods chosen people.

They have outlasted the empires of the Babylonians, Persians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, etc....
They staunchly preserve their heritage