Someone explain this

Westerners on Any Forums

>Putin is a heckin basederino, please Orthodox traddaddy, rescue me from the evil ZOG Muttjew trannies, please!1 xD

Eastern Europeans on Any Forums

>Fuck you Russia we know you too well you drunk murdering pieces of shit, you are a menace and must be stopped

Attached: russiaukraine.jpg (700x394, 25.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
change.org/p/petition-the-u-s-senate-to-designate-the-world-economic-forum-as-a-terrorist-organization-prosecute-it-s-members
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake war to distract from vaccine passports

Attached: Choose your enemies.png (1920x588, 878.47K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: William Rickarby Miller (1818-1893) Shoveling Coal - 1851.jpg (1333x1000, 729.68K)

Are you only just realizing that Any Forums gets flooded with astroturfing VPNs every time there's a Happening?

>Westerners on Any Forums
>>Putin is a heckin basederino, please Orthodox traddaddy, rescue me from the evil ZOG Muttjew trannies, please!1 xD
Those are shills

they're all kremlin shills or retards who fell for kremlin shill propaganda

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

Christians killing fellow Christians in Europe. Nothing new.

>Eastern Europeans on Any Forums
>>Fuck you Russia we know you too well you drunk murdering pieces of shit, you are a menace and must be stopped
Soviet union did so much damage to east european countries they still struggle to catch up to the rest. East countries are scared of Putin's dream to bring Soviet union back and fuck them again.

Already rolled out worldwide. WEF also has more power now

All the westerners supporting putin are bots and 15 year old virgins who can't stand being called mean names.

If you throw russian and israeli nationals in camps, the shilling will stop overnight.

Technically, it's just orthodox scum killing orthodox scum at worst.
Also, it's primarily soldiers shooting at soldiers.
And soldiers are always just scum.

omg jews playing both sides! WELLL THIS IS NEWS....

I’ve never seen it this bad although I’ve only been around 5 years

>The Bogs died for this

>My heckin' jewdarino

Attached: 1645815258951.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

For now, as Russia gets more desperate they'll kill women and children. They always do.

Unironically, it’s the Nick Fuentes America first Mexican crowd who require inconceivable cognitive dissonance just to get out of bed on the morning.

Speaking of which, have your "automated internet friends" sign this petition to declare the WEF a global terrorist organization and prosecute it's members.

change.org/p/petition-the-u-s-senate-to-designate-the-world-economic-forum-as-a-terrorist-organization-prosecute-it-s-members

Any Forums has been the target of Russian shills for years

Attached: f34dbf30a4d3a7462b1ca5b219ba9400.png (848x886, 112.5K)

Both views can be valid and accurate.

Putin was a champion against Globohomo degeneracy, but his position against it was in defense of his ethnic Churka people.

He didn't give a shit if anyone else was corrupted by the TrotskyiteJoo poison.

no more mcdonalds takeout

they already have, since day one of the invasion.
Russia doesn't care if white Christians die, that's that the whole point of this conflict.

Not in the US. I’ve barely worn a mask for two years. Pretty much church was the only place that put on pressure for that nonsense.

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

those sound more like natural posts, than what i have been seeing the past few days, seems like bots and shills are spamming anti Russian content.

> I'll suck Asiatic Jew dick for free and be a cuck
> Muh they called me mean names and prevented me from getting a job and feeding my non-existent family
Pottery

>he only wants an affordable home
Pussy.
Demand more.

I doubt every pro-Russian poster is a shill, there’s a lot of disgruntled young men in America and their complaints aren’t without merit. However since this thing kicked off it’s just bold faced shilling no reasoning at all.

The Ukraine has been infiltrated by the Jews, just like USA. Putin is pretty much Hitler at this point.

because eastern yurop knows Russia better than west. you know, being under their boot 'n' stuff

No.

Good post. I'm using this pasta.. Fuck the globohomo

This image sticks out for me because immediately after Putin declared war this kind of shitposting was flooding Any Forums. This whole "Putin can do no wrong" mentality is not something natural even for this board. Only recently do you see Russian dicksucking from countries other than the US

It's less
>Putin can do no wrong
and more
>hopefully all those allied to the current establishment elites that rule the USA suffer and fail

>I would literally house and feed Russian soldiers if they invaded

Thing is I genuinely can imagine some Any Forumscels saying and even thinking this sincerely.

Attached: heimbach_silhouette.gif (500x666, 67.1K)

kys

Attached: file.png (675x273, 30.05K)

Yep, it's tough.
People have to realize that Putin is right about Globohomo, but he uses his fanbois in the West to advance his Russocentric ambitions in the East.

And the plucky Yookies are as White as Russians, plus they've engendered enormous sympathy for their grit and their guts.

Putin fucked up...and he's putting both feet in it now by threatening everyone else around him.

He won't be able to hold Ukraine, and Russia really WILL be surrounded by a suspicious ring of steel.

This is a Lose-Lose for him and for Russia...maybe he really did lose his marbles?

Faggot

>hopefully all those allied to the current establishment elites that rule the USA suffer and fail
I don't even understand how anyone can come to this conclusion. This is the part that's confusing me about the whole situation. How does Ukraine getting conquered affect the establishment?

Butthurt
Belters

This

The most redditlike post I’ve seen here in a while.

why are you guys so afraid of globohomo i have no idea
nice quads btw