So God already fucked us over, but why can't we fix this problem now...

So God already fucked us over, but why can't we fix this problem now. Why won't they let us enact a eugenics program aimed at increasing average black IQs. That would Technically work right? Why or why not? It seems to be the only option.

Attached: main-qimg-0b80218e22f5c4c9583e7f97fe67d976-pjlq.jpg (602x370, 29.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocanadian.ca/2019/01/are-east-asians-more-intelligent-than-whites.html
files.catbox.moe/7erfay.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Schizophrenic post
>American flag

We already have a eugenics programs it's called jewish oligarchy

My post displays no symptom of Schizophrenia. Seems that you are not learned in the ways of psychiatry faggot sir.

It takes a total fucking retard to think that Asian people are on average smarter than white people

Admit it, this wouldn't work in america because they have a culture of free thought. if europe wanted a eugenics program the world would clap for them. See: the islamification of Germany. they are paying for it with public funds.

Do we even know why blacks are stupid? Eugenics is not even white-centric, and what you think is eugenics is really a socio-political -ism infected in the 1890s by people who were pretty dumb. Real eugenics needs to occur iteratively, generation after generation, and has a massive rejection rate along the way - or, who says that hasn't been happening all along, and some blacks aren't already intelligent, the residual merely representing the 99.99% rejection rate? Additionally, black-ehite intermarriage (not merely interbreeding) is probably much more selected-for evolutionarily than black-black culling. Kinda messed up but it means so long as blacks are around whites they have a much more difficult time than ought to be to evolve properly.

The statistics are clear. The rank goes: Black(85), Latino(89), White(103), Asian(107), Ashkenazi Jewish(110)

Why did you capitalize "Technically? Are you black?

You mean Abortion?

Imagine believing estimates derived from Richard Lynn or Rushton still, literal debunked jewish and asian supremacists.
It's not eugenic to be severely inbred.

Yeah, where is the chink Isaac Newton? Why do they all go to white countries?

They would fuck it up and everyone would end up Japanese.

The highballing of the asian estimate to 107, slowly creeping up from 104-105.

Next week it will be 110 and the white estimate will be 98 or 97 or some shit.

Well the point isn't really to "evolve" black people. It is to eliminate lower iq individuals. Mixed kids generally have a pretty good iq, so if that was the way to go, it wouldn't be that bad. If we wait fo generations to fix the problem, the damage will already be done.

There's different studies. all show different averages. point is, whites are always around 97-103, Asians around 103-107, Jews 109-117. Doesn't negate anything.

have you seen the typical ethnic makeup of an honors class?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-15-at-10.06.46-AM-e1565878076490.png (1200x614, 27.82K)

Social dysgenics, same as how the Arabs squandered the rich Middle Eastern human capital they came to rule over. Ultimately the poor and foolish outbreed the educated, and this was already a concern that Black leaders and intellectuals in the late 19th century expressed concerns about.

Attached: 55978g.jpg (617x500, 35.43K)

All asians are cheating 100% of the time in foreign countries, I have seen it with my own eyes, all asian exchange students cheated in my school, every one of them

If that were true, why has intelligence increased consistently over the last two centuries. It's called the Flynn effect. The average black man today is as intelligent as the average white man in the 40's. But other races have also increased just as much so their IQ stays relatively the same.

What about the SAT then. It's literally almost impossible to cheat on that, and the test itself correlates greatly to IQ. I don't know if you've attended college or not, but you would know what this is if you did.

Attached: college-entrance-exams-sat-racial-profiling-math.png (1200x926, 214.33K)

No, those are derived from Lynn and Rushton as well as their associates as well as studies by jewish authors on private school students.

eurocanadian.ca/2019/01/are-east-asians-more-intelligent-than-whites.html

>117

I'm sure jews like to flatter themselves.

files.catbox.moe/7erfay.pdf

They cheat on the SATs too.
>inb4 you pull up any other standardized test which shows Asians doing the best