Russian Troops Are Revealing Their Location On Tinder

Russian troops apparently can't keep it in their pants so have joined Tinder as they invade Ukraine. After matching with local women, Ukrainian women are then asking questions on where to meet up and then reporting Russian troop movements to the Ukraine army.
Is this why the invasion is taking so long?
livemint.com/news/world/amid-missile-attacks-russian-soldiers-send-tinder-requests-to-ukrainians-report-11645790635502.html

Attached: 0_Randy-Russian-soldiers-bombard-Ukrainian-girls-with-flirty-Tinder-requests.jpg (310x465, 26.11K)

Lmao

Based Ivan.

BS, the russian troops had their phones nailed to the wall at home and did not bring them

As real as the Ghost of Kiev propaganda spam.

Pffft, just rape them.

women always open legs for the conquering men

Looks like a gay sailor.

Almost every Russian soldier has participated in multiple homosexual hazing rituals during their service. The Russian army is one of the most homosexual on earth.

What is this consensual bullshit? You shame the memory of your ancestors, Ivan

Attached: le liberator face.jpg (276x280, 11.79K)

>from story
"She said that the soldiers sported combat gear and wielded weapons in their dating profile photos. She said she rejected most of them but eventually struck up a conversation with one soldier.
Synelnikova asked the soldier if he was in Kharkiv, to which he replied: “Of course I am not in Kharkiv but I am close -- 80km."
“Do you have any plans to visit us?" she asked him.
“I would come with pleasure but Russian guys have not been welcome in Ukraine since 2014," he replied.
Synelnikova said it was funny but scary at the same time, knowing that the troops were so close.
“These guys are just the same as anyone else on Tinder — they want love or companionship," she said."

Such courtesy of the russian man

Imagine the opening liners holy shit

Attached: 1644393187123.jpg (353x324, 85.98K)

This is the fakest war in human history

>OY VEY GOYIM! THE EVIL RUSKIES ARE HAVING SEX! YOU CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THAT!

Attached: 1645799420594.png (679x476, 451.5K)

kek they are low iq zoomies

>Imagine the opening liners holy shit
'We penetrate your capital tomorrow'

Who are you voting for this election

>These guys are just the same as anyone else on Tinder — they want love or companionship
WOW so gay.What does a woman have to do to get a bayonet in her vagina while being skullfucked.

Far from. Blue berets in the Russian army signify they are airborne.

Damn ruskies measure length in kinometers? Maybe they were more based than I thought

Lust is the number one destroyer of men, ridding yourself of lust and redirecting your sexual energy is the number one step towards becoming ubermensch.

You’ve lost so many Ukrainian lives let’s make some more

his name is clearly aleksandr, dumbass

id like to hear more please

Attached: 5436534 .png (785x3712, 2.2M)

False. Red army is all fags.

they're both Russian and you're underage

That's what happens when you empty out your prisons and conscript them.

Attached: 1445471182870.png (1000x2184, 109.02K)

Russians are genetically drunk homo habilis retards and Ukrainians are 100% Aryan chads who sided with Hitler over Stalin

It's obvious who will win

>“These guys are just the same as anyone else on Tinder — they want love or companionship," she said."
The absolute state of Ukrainian women during an invasion.

>be Ivan
>try to lay qt Ukrainians
>post location on tinder
>hot Ukrainian babe shows up
>she penetrates you with her massive, pulsing AK-74 30 times

>Russia has the highest abortion rate in literally the entire world
>Russia has some of the lowest birth rates in the world
>Russia has one of the highest divorce rates in the world

Ukrainian chads will breed Russian mongoloids out of existence.

>they want love or companionship

I didn't know what to think of Ivan, at first glance there isn't much to think of him; same typical slavic face I see on the usual walks throughout the market if you catch what I mean. But then, something took hold of me, I was enticed by the thrill I guess. See, Ivan was a soldier on his way to my nation's capital after his government gave him orders to invade and capture it and any relationship formed with the soldiers is considered taboo. I tried to restrain myself but as soon as Ivan gave that smile and told me about his grandmother's signature Chicken Kiev, I saw a sort of soft side in him. The sensation could only be described as a very comforting invitation - as if, even though he's invading my country, I feel... protected... His body was that of a wrestling champion, 6 feet tall with a bronze like stature; much more masculine than the locals. I had found myself drawn by him, that teeming innocence hidden away underneath the tattered experience of war. I know that our countries are enemies, but if I could just pierce right through those scars, I can probably change him- I can rescue him. Men have their duties on the battlefield but a woman's got her duties behind it, if Ivan plans to capture the capital then I plan to capture his heart first!
>t. Every woman that has ever existed, ever!

Attached: 1640558106238.jpg (713x1024, 97.12K)

Weak-Ass Bolshevik Psyop

>muh Mig-29 with ENDLESS Ordnance and FUEL
>muh Russians lookin for Ukie Pussy after only 2 days in the field "Fuck the Platoon Commander and what he said about OPSEC, let's dip the wick"

ROFL.