Heavy Fighting In Kyiv

Where the FUCK is the footage? Livestreams also show Kyiv looking calm too. Someone is fucking lying.

Attached: 2468F84F-4BBF-4EA6-8884-E08C8C1CE67A.jpg (828x646, 181.23K)

we now have reports of a fucking dragon at kyiv, i repeat, 8 bajizzilion russians dead at kyiv

-bbc news

No need for footage. The television says there's a war, normies believe.

So now that kiev is kyiv is it chicken kiev or chyckin kyiv

its a fake war to distract from vaccine passports

There was intense fighting in bursts on the mutli-stream but it's mostly quiet now

2022 the Freedom Convoy is forgotten

Russian armoured van ran red light in Odessa. Stay tuned for further updates.

Attached: 60F909B6-C0C1-42E6-A573-E9F15D06DE32.jpg (1536x1190, 1011.4K)

Both Russian and Ukrainian troops are now allowed to film because that is pretty much doing spying work for the enemy.

Russians aren't even allowed to have phones on them since Crimea and dumb fuck gopniks geolocating themselves on vk and instagram

Tfw you used to be able to watch dunecoons stream on twatter.

Unconfirmed reports that Ukrainian POWs are being tortured and killed with vile machinations of death such as masturbation machines, electrified rooms, and mine cart rides leading to mobile incinerators.

You don't stand around and film a real battle with your fucking iPhone. You cower in fear of your life or you get shot.

We live in 2022 nearly every civilian but babas have a smartphone

like 1.5 million of you guys are ukrainains

There’s a new freedom convoy in town…

Attached: 9BE1B327-51DA-4DEF-96C6-CA97E52A4EB9.jpg (1600x900, 70.16K)

>kyiv
anyone using this word is a liar

ITS HAPPENING

ANNOUNCENT ON SIRENS

Anyone who calls it Kyiv is a fucking faggot

Ukrainian civilians are urged not to film. Russians are not allowed to have phones all together when in Ukraine. Pretty simple. CCTV footage is all you get right now

heavy fight doesn't mean gunfire and explosions at any given second

Dog Status: Wagged

How is this possible? They told me all Russian army btfo and Putin dying. Have I been lied to? By Tweeters?

My ass has been ruined by nigger cock.

hope your mom gets raped live on cam by a pack of niggers

BREAKING NEWS: Ukraine officials confirm that the war was ended by a transgendered black paraplegic pole dancing on a 32 foot stainless steel dildo, paralyzed legs flopping about.
LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

KEK

yes.
it has and always will be "kiev"

what about the 24/7 CCTV with audio in independence square in Kiev??? There's sporadic gunfire, certainly not as intense as the media is trying to play it off as.

I wonder (((why)))

Seems legit.

>Don’t film because this global scam we are trying to fool everyone with will be exposed

Hopefully the Russians are putting down enough HABS so their soldiers can spawn in quick and get to the objective before the tickets run out.

stfu des moines pussy

can confirm I am prolapsed anus

I saw some fire

I find that clip hilarous. They try to hammer down that russians are mass murdering civies yet one guy standing in front of 10 moving trucks doesnt get splattered

Its a very large city with many places to fight that are not broadcast on livestream cameras, be patient.

Attached: f4b33543f9e3dc6dcda07340d88d45ea.jpg (800x797, 106.37K)

>Q schizo posting

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

Fucking CNN made it sound like shit was going down in Kyiv for hours, but on ALL the livestreams it just some birds and music in the background. I switched to live stream several times and nothing…..

real twak what is the dif between this and the shit like 5+ years ago?

Why is every video debunked footage from 2014

Its there, but only after the next Applebee's commercial

Yeah right. Next you're going to tell me they used faked/old photos and made up stories to tug on heart strings.

Antifag flag. Confirmed fake conflict

meanwhile twitchthots are rolling around the city like nothing is happening
and there is nothing happening

You don't see footage cause all the shit on the news is fake now. The war will not be televised.

>Kyiv
In English we say "Kiev"

I've heard fighting all night and seen what looked like a fire fight on one of the cams.
They just used the siren again and announced incoming enemy fire.
Nothing happening yet tho.

>Italy
>English
>we

Idk about Chicken Kiev but you can find bits and pieces on 2ch from other parts of Ukraine.

Attached: 16458388509400.webm (406x720, 2.68M)

Ok Mario

Wait. So there is not a second city? It is propagandists why can’t spell? Is that what you are telling me??

you have to be the dumbest mexican alive

Stop man king fun of him! He’s cute!

Attached: 55E4C00E-45E2-413D-9A0E-C0AC700FFDF1.gif (200x200, 179.98K)

Nope they've completely lost and will be pushed out of the country shortly. Russian soldiers are already defecting and President Zelinsky is already speaking about a counterattack at Volgograd and requested arms from NATO to do so..

>t. Celebrates St. Patricks Day
Kek

I like to make stuff up too

Attached: 16458459168120.webm (1024x576, 1.59M)

Russian soldiers. Defecting to Ukraine.
I believe this.

We are blessed with such technology and think we are smart, yet we are bitching on an anonymous forum about how war doesn't look like the exciting time in my zog army capitalist video game :(

What.fucking.morons.

Attached: 16458472856002.webm (478x848, 1.03M)

Attached: 16458404970240.webm (464x848, 1.08M)

I think putin is letting the initial shock of war and invasion set in for a minute normies attention spans...get boring then start rolling in heavy not a true blitzkrieg..I think he's watching and seeing the US reaction and China is probably pretty interested in this spat

When the hype dies down you will all realize you gave them the attention they wanted

This is the gayest war happening ever

Google: "omricron timeline" and "russian troop build up timeline"

This is the covid exit strategy. WEF Putin doing a great job as controlled opposition playing the bad guy.