Vaccine Proven To Alter DNA

VACCINE PROVEN TO ALTER DNA
>VACCINE PROVEN TO ALTER DNA
VACCINE PROVEN TO ALTER DNA

seems like the war psyop succeeded in memory holing the fact that half of you retards along with 90% of society unironically got buck broken enough to inject yourselves with poison then, no? literally 90% of the catalogue is Russia vs Ukraine shilling despite the fact that a PEER REVIEWED Swedish study recently confirmed that the vax is PROVEN to fuck with your DNA. I would think this is pretty significant, but I guess not.

Link to study (inb4 "muh reddit!!!!", it's the only place I could find the PDF): reddit.com/r/DebateVaccines/comments/t1eos1/alden_et_al_lund_university_sweden_confirms_one/

Pfizer refusing to release the data for 55+ YEARS: reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

CDC Admitting that releasing covid data could lead to """vaccine hesitancy""" (that sounds promising!): nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html

I truly hope you lil niggas did not take this literal jewish poison
To those that haven't, good job! You're either autistic enough to unironically be immune to propaganda or you have a triple digit IQ.

Attached: 1645824382574.jpg (702x854, 96.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1-3A9JAzCt0
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
archive.fo/NLtbs
mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/cimb/cimb-44-00073/article_deploy/cimb-44-00073.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirms everything we and David Icke was saying for more than a year now. Bumperino.

UNVAXXED CHADS GET IN HERE
WE WON

Love you Hungarybro, stay safe

Attached: 1633461644916.png (650x650, 12.64K)

>nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html
Can't read with out a subscription. NYT sucks.

OH NONONO
IT'S OVER FOR VAXCELS

Attached: 90920030_810292899453520_5186340835767091200_o.jpg (1080x784, 86.39K)

Caught Covid, never got the shot. Triple Digit IQ here 134. Live by a philosophy:
There's no such thing as a free trip to Hawaii

Thanks man, have a great weekend!

bump
not vaxxed and never will be
ukraine distraction is right on time

Breaking news!

It has just been proven there is a 0% chance the exogenous genetic material coding for the dangerous Spike protein is NOT reverse-transcribed into my genome, as I simply never took it (the vaccine).

Thank you for your time gentlemen.

Attached: coffeemakerpepe.jpg (434x341, 38.36K)

>(inb4 "muh reddit!!!!", it's the only place I could find the PDF)
Oh, is reddit allowing open discussion now?

all the vaccinated are going to die

Attached: 1619069286110.png (680x980, 755.96K)

the virus is the vaccine

Now we know why they are pushing war with Russia this bad. They are trying to memory hole this shit.

It's gene therapy stop calling it a vaccine

Strategic patient's ftw

Attached: 1645829129906.jpg (480x469, 32.21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1-3A9JAzCt0

Attached: red deer strikes fear.jpg (1076x1675, 785.76K)

Damn thats crazy bro. Looks like I wont be vaccinated then because Ive never got covid, never been tested, and never been jabbed. LOL!

Attached: duckdance.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

>vaxxies right now

Attached: 85.jpg (1024x536, 67.4K)

Yes. And now you are property.
Or should I say food?

Just 2 more weeks

Just skimmed through the article, the lowest concentration they use is 0.5 ug/ml lmao

can i change my dna to become a pokemon? bulbasaur, please

>everyone got the vax but me
>they all talk about ukraine nonstop
>they start succumbing to aids sickness
>still talking about ww3
>I mention the vax
>"wtf user that's old news that is so yesterday"
>mfw

Attached: elvis pepe.png (620x569, 109.55K)

Injection disaster in May. I've likely been screencapped a few times I've said it due to constant fake and gay faggots.
They'll bleed out of all orifices.

>gene therapy
>alters dna
How could this happen

No, thats to destroy bioweapon labs.
Russia are prepping all their relevant medical professionals for this as of yesterday though.

go eat some asbestos man you'll be fine for way more than two weeks! (until you're not)

Attached: cope.jpg (324x400, 28.84K)

We really won bro. Feels good.

Me have no problems! Are u sure?

Attached: Vaxxed3s.png (539x768, 526.42K)

Congrats to jabbies, they are now the government's bitches

Attached: 1645650404060.jpg (640x1043, 457.19K)

get an adblocker you nigger
ublock origin is pretty good

They are already reprogrammed user sorry about that.

duh. the central dogma isn't a one-way dna => rna => protein. each step simultaneously operates on the prior steps, e,g., proteins can change dna

I got the jab, what should I expect if any of this shit is real? I haven't really had any adverse effects yet, and I only put stock in this being true because I love scaring myself

Disable Javascript
Refresh
You're welcome.

all it takes one look at the catalogue to truly understand how deep the memory hole goes
the situation in Ukraine is concerning to be fair but this is far, far more pressing. anyone calling it "old news" is a certified, pants shitting retard

my niggas
never getting it never getting tested

Attached: 1623768455121.jpg (1125x1262, 139.21K)

12ft.io/ removes paywalls

>what should I expect
yeahhhh that's the thing about medicine without long term testing LOL

Attached: 1629403141068.jpg (1440x1168, 619.54K)

Bump

I found the full paper here.
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

well yeah but like what're we predicting, every form of cancer under the sun? brain rot? heart explosions? mental reprogramming to love globohomo?

Don't that mean you are fucked if you got vaxed or got the wu flu

No shit, Dick Tracy

Except that's not what this says. It's not altering DNA, the mRNA is recoded into a seperate DNA strand in the cell. That's what they are claiming. It's not evidence for insertion into the genome. This is also in a test tube, in one specific strain of liver cells with cancerous mutations. So it has limited scope anyways and is only a precursor to future study. I don't care if you get vaxxed but you need to go back to school.

So what's stopping anyone from looting the data from Pfizer? I think you're full of shit.

literally no one knows, but anecdotally I know two people who got seizures, three who got cancer, one who got gullain barre, another who passed out and hit her stupid empty head on a table, etc. if you were suicidal you should have just shot yourself, or played minecraft, user, this isn't going to be a pleasant ride.

Yeah, that's what gene editing does. And they said they use gene editing to make your body produce spike proteins. So if the vaccine works like they said then it is gene therapy to give you an autoimmune disease.

archive.fo/NLtbs

I said it when they were suspiciously ready to instantly rush out vaccines. They are engineering a new slave race and all the deaths are just the price they are willing to pay to create the new goyim man. The perfect jewish slave.

mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/cimb/cimb-44-00073/article_deploy/cimb-44-00073.pdf

some men never compromise.
they COPE.

Attached: rusia monky.png (1000x1105, 677.16K)

>one specific strain of liver cells with cancerous mutations
Imagine how damaging it is to a person. Since it's not one thing but their entirety.

>the same shit happens when you get infected
Jesus fucking Christ midwits are the bane of my fucking existence

Attached: Dumb+s+fw+_f7873640ee918809b2fbb0757f4ae637.png (746x717, 53.61K)

>vaccines alter DNA
And water is wet.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!

Never been infected tho tbqh senpai
also I'd rather have my body fight it off naturally than have a spike protein perpetually shitting out copies of itself like a socal favela of illegals