Are you team Russia or Team Ukraine?

I root for peace, but it doesn't seem to be that simple right now...

Attached: Choose your enemies.png (1920x588, 878.47K)

Neither. Dead whites either way.
It's the UN/NATO swapping Ukraine for Balkan states. It's a deal paid for in European blood.

ukraine on the grounds that i think it would be awfuly fucking shitty to be poor as fuck AND not even be able to mind your own business cuz some fat cat in another nation wants to watch you suffer like hes playing chess.

>whites
aren't they slavs?

I don't care about Ukraine. Democrats will lose Congress and Biden will be impeached.

This is a crisis that was ultimately caused by a NATO backed coup of the Russian-sympathetic president of Ukraine in 2014.
To actually resolve this we need a truce that addresses the legitimate security concerns of both Ukrainians and Russians. Hopefully before more innocents die.

Most slavs are white. Some have a bit more turk in them than others though.

Fuck em both.

Attached: IMG_1735.jpg (600x1009, 103.98K)

I root for death.

Side? I am on no side because no one is on my side.

Attached: TreebeardatIsengard.png (1000x555, 562.43K)

I'm team Applebee's

Attached: ezgif-5-e19db7b6ea.gif (600x338, 2.41M)

Also.

Attached: Marina Abramovic 4 Ukraine.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

One side is a ruthless superpower, the other one is the same . There is no good guys here. Russians are dealing with mass diversion by west happening in ukraine ever since maidan "revolution". When the West topples hostile regimes, and starts bloody revolutions abroad everyone is clapping, even noble prizes are given. Conflicts are made to scare the populous even harder, then CBDC, then global gov and enslavement of human race. We'll see

I'm Team Anti-Leftist, where does that put me?

Attached: 1576067413319.jpg (1280x691, 188.94K)

Pro Russia and Pro Ukraine, Anti-Putin. Fucking pointless war.

im team fuck the us government

>ditch that zero and get with the hero

Putin better nuke the us.

They don't want their Wuhan tier labs blown up. Simple as. Russia is in the right. Don't forget the Ukraine was run by jews.

I'm ultimately indifferent. If Ukrainians stave off the Russian bear and assert their independence, then good for them. If Russian irredentists restake their claim in Little Russia, good for them too. I am vehemently opposed to American interventionism in the conflict tho.

Im team Mexico.
I dont care about any other countries

Attached: images - 2022-02-23T162329.300.jpg (738x415, 20.26K)

I support Russia because the (((mass media))) supports the Ukraine.

kike siding with kike leader

I don’t agree with Russia on much but the enemy of my enemy is my friend

This. There is no good side.

Ukrainians are Asiatic Slavs.

I'm really holding my nose on this one right now in supporting Ukraine. I was sympathetic to Putin's security concerns but this operation is too brash for my liking. My instincts tell me I'm on the wrong side because I'm in agreement with reddit but I can't condone Russia forcefully taking over the country.

I still support Luhansk and Donestk autonomy though.

Attached: 1616815776028.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

Neither I just want to see it escalate regardless of who "wins"

a huevo chinguen su madre los globolovers

If Ukraine wins nothing will escalate

Well, since Russia has amplified leftist rhetoric and generated a bunch of divisive hype that has advanced the cause of hysterical liberals, you should be anti-Russian. Russia is largely responsible for the explosion of woke bullshit in the last decade. They are poisoning our minds.

I'm perfectly happy to sit back and let them kill each other until one or the other wins without joining either team.