/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #358

Latest:
>Extremely heavy gunfire and explosions were just heard in Kyiv, including on live stream. It went on for hours but seems to have stopped now. Ukraine claims they repelled the invasion of Kyiv but remains to be seen for sure. The Sun is now rising.
youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y
Multicam: youtu.be/teF2f1DkeEQ
>Kyiv Maidan Square livestream got cut off after sounds of bombs and gunfire
>Russian forces apparently approaching Kyiv power plant
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiv's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiv in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiv
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Previous:

Attached: inline_image_preview.jpg (1200x800, 82.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/ukraine-crisis-between-russia-and-the-west-in-the-region-has-been-brewing-for-30-years-173357
youtu.be/MIp758Tznvg
youtube.com/watch?v=ytA2MrPEZdA
youtu.be/DpUzUzpH_vk
streamable.com/kprhn1
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/ukraine-and-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did they rename Kiev to Queef? It’s so weird when journalists say it

google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/ukraine-crisis-between-russia-and-the-west-in-the-region-has-been-brewing-for-30-years-173357

Attached: 1645845448259m.jpg (1024x775, 184.79K)

why are the Russians so being their timetables?

REPLY TO THIS POST FOR FREE DIGITS

WAAAAAAAAAAAARRR

Will Zelensky be captured

Attached: 45334523.jpg (2048x1283, 1.16M)

Every time someone says Keev on TV it sounds so unnaturally forced.

HOIT NEWS, caw

>Kyiv

Attached: 1645838139419.png (330x440, 42.73K)

Attached: 1614045883613.png (863x472, 93.94K)

Cringe VPN fags fuck off

no

Pajama party

Attached: file.png (1280x702, 1.08M)

Rollin

imagine dying for a jew lol

Attached: 1645745189263.png (845x814, 1.04M)

i doubt things will go well tomorrow bros; i think putin will seethe and create a much bigger attack at night, he can't keep seeing losses like this with little to show for it

If Russia lost because it got its transpoters btfo'd this would be the most embarrassing shit ever

It's Kiev

Sneed, feed and Keev

Kiev*

Where are you hearing caw caw caw? Post the livestream.

HUGE HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>HUGE HAPPENING CONFIRMED
HUGE HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>HUGE HAPPENING CONFIRMED

I'm going to sleepy. See you all tomorrow, frens

When is it ramping up I'm getting sleepy

Zelensky getting trialed for war crimes

you’re the one with the VPN you sussy imposter

CAW CAW

BREAKING NEWS: CAW CAW CAW CAW
>BREAKING NEWS: CAW CAW CAW CAW

Attached: spurdonidemaregoggles.jpg (722x349, 44.88K)

lookin sussy frfr no cap

SUSSY!

yep, and it'll only warrant something much bigger to remove that weight

It's pronounce Kiefer Sutherland, putinshills.

The callousness with which Putin just throws witless cannon fodder into combat counting on air support and superior numbers to win is just disgusting. He has to be a psychopath.

youtu.be/MIp758Tznvg

youtu.be/MIp758Tznvg

youtu.be/MIp758Tznvg

Live with sound

Did Biden get their timetable or something? That's our estimation of what they could do, not their actual timetable or plan. The West thought they'd move in with all 200,000 troops but they have only deployed 60,000 at most.

>American military aid to Ukraine? Black dildos, estrogen pills and covid vaccines

Attached: 1644937994565.png (394x372, 227.35K)

What are they saying about the Coomer of Kiev?

Attached: kuy.jpg (1673x1645, 544.93K)

THIS IS HUH WOW
youtube.com/watch?v=ytA2MrPEZdA

Is nothing going to happen today either?

Attached: 1645757524241.jpg (960x1280, 132.93K)

Guaranteed (you)s

>2 planes
>200 airborne tops
>Being a huge difference

They'd be a distraction at best, and they've gotten into the city on land with normie troops regardless.

good night, niggers.

Attached: comfy12.jpg (3328x3106, 368.03K)

KEEV AND SNEED FORMALLY KIEVE

>KNN BACK ON OUR BULLSHIT

>youtu.be/DpUzUzpH_vk

The city was supposed to fall yesterday. Russia will take it eventually but you have to be living in a different reality to think this has gone according to plan for them. Forget ghosts and trying to fact check who's shooting who and if planes actually got shot down or not, the city was supposed to be completely encircled by now and it isn't.

disco lights in the sky soon

>sending army the same size as the enemy
What was Putin thinking?

>Kiev
>Kyiv
>Kiev
>Kyiv
who the fuck cares
literally nobody said anything about this until today
now suddenly it's this huge issue
get over it you babies who the fuck cares?

government members have been saying that putin is sounding completely different to how he used to

Reminder literally nobody knows what's going on in Ukraine

they did the same thing in WW2

if the il-76 shootdowns are legit and they had troops on board I hope putin launches a massive artillery and missile barrage on kiev
1 russian is worth 100 hohols

They attacked the Kiev Zoo!

Pray for Harambienko

Its Bydin* you mongoloid blacked idiot

Putin Nukes Brussels at 8:21 UTC

Have the Russians taken the zoo yet?

hahah хoхлы тaкиe дeгeнepaты!

>we may not have offered any military aid whatsoever but we made everyone pronounce Kiev Keeev like retards, take that Putin!

Was the odessa footage legit?

yo sirens in that stream

>At the beginning of the day, in the area of the United Forces operation, the C-300 anti-air missile complex of the Air Forces of Ukraine shot down two enemy targets - a helicopter and a Su-25 ground attack aircraft of the Russian occupation troops. Also, a Ukraine Air Force Su-27 successfully attacked a Il-76 MD of the Russian occupation forces and destroyed it. Another Russian Su-25 flying towards Vinnytsia was destroyed by a Ukrainian pilot of a Su-27 plane. Currently, heavy battles are ongoing in the city of Vasylkiv in Kyiv region, where occupying forces are trying to land paratroopers from the air. Active combat is currently taking place on the streets of Kiev. Everywhere the enemy suffers losses. In particular, near the Berestejska metro station, Kiev forces destroyed a column of 2 cars, 2 trucks carrying combat equipment, and a tank. Let's win together!
Ukraine General Staff (slightly edited for readability)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 07-03-16 [live] r WorldNews Live Thread for the Russian Invasion of Ukraine.png (480x720, 345.04K)

So just anglo tactics since 1914?

WHY ARE THERE SEVEN UKRAINE GENERALS IN CATALOG AHHHHHHHHHH

they failed streamable.com/kprhn1

Shills gonna shill I guess.
Though if this is the angle they're going with, they're clearly not sending their best.

i dunno, shills were making big promises 2 days ago and none of it has transpired. so blame them for being faggots

STOP. CALLING. ME. SUS. REEEEEEEE

Attached: Hey_Russians.webm (440x854, 297.49K)

Well its a big deal in Starcraft

fake audio

Dude you must've missed it then. There were very heavy clashes about 2 hours ago now. Heavy arms, artillery, and anti aircraft.

>BREAKING: SHOULD I GET BEER?
BREAKING: SHOULD I GET BEER?

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!

$600MM worth. Probably more arms and ammo and nothing that would give them a larger advantage.

Javelins are great but not in cities.

answer's always yeah

Kiev is the original spelling, people only started using "Kyiv" after Russia man bad exploded in the media.

I know what’s happening in Ukraine
Literally nothing

>putin sending Muslims to rape white women??

>Hahah omg that's so based! Wowzer wtf I love putin hahaha the chechens are such chads omg wtf absolutely based! I love their uniforms!

>Lukashenko is sending Arabs into Poland??
>OMG that is SOOOOOO based! wtf I Stan lukashenko now!

>Putin wants to denazify Ukraine??
>OMG that is SOOOOOO heckin based

Attached: 1645792371781.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU MAKE FAKE THREADS SBU?
>SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU MAKE FAKE THREADS SBU?

Too complicated

if you’re going to claim neutrality try actually being neutral.

>held the airfield
What exactly were the paratroopers expected to do besides that? And again, I don't trust the Ukrainians or glownigers a whit.

FUCKING WHERE?

I SAW THE SU GET BLOW UP ON THE LIVESTREAM WHERE IS ALL OF THIS SUPPOSED FIGHTING?

I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A SINGLE FUCKING HOHOL YET

I'M TIRED OF GETTING GAS LIT

Attached: kiev6.png (382x440, 6.28K)

it's all the fucking shills on both sides that have to have everything fit their narrative. it's all obfuscation from what's actually going on.

thanks user

ofc

The estimates from US media was that Kiev would fall within 96 hours; it's been almost exactly 50 hours and their well within the city.

how long have the sirens been sounding?, it sounds fake as fuck

>NATO shill pretending to care about wypipo

This is normal Slavic war doctrine. We don't pervert and worship and idolize lives as something sacred and all important. They're a resource the same as oil. And they will be put to good use.

On a friday night during a cozy happening? Why not?

Wow user you work for the Russia MoD?

always a memeflag

Attached: 1645727500769.jpg (1440x2166, 447.23K)

Cheers bro

either this stream or the one everyone is watching is wrong because there's only sirens on this one.

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/ukraine-and-russia/

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_the_Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization.svg.png (2560x1707, 450.41K)

if you surround your enemies, they win
-Z

Attached: suss.gif (600x602, 2.76M)

Kiev and Kharkiv almost encircled. Ukrainians can defend, but they won't be able to break out. Both cities will fall within days.

Attached: IMG_20220226_060309_079.jpg (878x603, 123.08K)

so two more days then?

Attached: 1587364106999.jpg (1462x1462, 289.13K)

again
who cares
I have never once told people how to spell it
I don't tell Americans to spell it "colour"
just ignore it instead of getting riled up over some fucking letters jesus christ it's pathetic

The crows are carrying the streams

Attached: comediancrow.jpg (700x703, 98.13K)

Everybody in the west says Kyiv since Russia invaded. Just type whichever comes naturally to you.

>putin wants le USSR back
ffs I'm tired of this narrative.

Maybe stop trying to change everything in our language and we'll stop caring. I know for a paki like you it's a difficult concept to understand, but constantly changing shit that has worked for 100+ years just to appease a jew isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1645846761847.png (450x447, 331.55K)

>Ukraine losing far more
>MUH HUMAN WAVE TACTICS
Gaze upon actual retardation, nigger.

Attached: kerch.jpg (314x1099, 87.91K)

KyivNotKiev is an online campaign started by the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) together with the 15 member center for strategical communications "StratCom Ukraine" on October 2, 2018. Its goal is to persuade English-language media and organizations to exclusively use Kyiv (derived from the Ukrainian language name) instead of Kiev (derived from the Russian language name) as the one true name of the Ukrainian capital.[1][2] It is a part of the wider campaign "CorrectUA".

Attached: 1200px-KyivNotKiev.svg.png (1200x528, 41.14K)

WHAT A DISASTER FOR THE RUSSIANS
PUTIN PROLLY GONNA SURRENDER

Yes, maybe 2, then 3, or even 4, maybe even 5.

>almost

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.2K)

kek most perfect use of this image i've seen since its creation

>if the il-76 shootdowns are legit and they had troops on board I hope putin launches a massive artillery and missile barrage on kiev
>1 russian is worth 100 hohols
That's dangerous as shit for public opinion in Russia, since Kiev is the birthplace of Russian culture writ large.

There's a reason why the Russians have been bending over backwards to frame this as a conflict with a puppet regime. Their narrative specifically relies on it not having meaningful grassroots support, which evidently it had more of than expected.

Not Putin, but other factions certainly do

always has been 2 more days

Lmfao sneed feed and Keeve tranny

Action in Mariupol today.

keep crying over some fucking letters lol

Sorry, but the dildos have to be removed from the globohomo asses

hes probably losing his shit at the amount of backlash he got, even fucking china didn't veto it along them, only abstained

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 07-05-04 [live] r WorldNews Live Thread for the Russian Invasion of Ukraine.png (480x575, 35.96K)

You think the wind blew them away from Hostomel or they retreated from it on a whim?

I really do feel like these people have no understanding what the scale of a war actually looks like.

Why they feel the need to act like every destroyed aircraft or every blown up tank is some kind of war changing action never ceases to amaze me

Play less HoIHoI 4 faggot

Queev

strength: 249,800
losses: 570,601

jesus

Attached: 1488166794373.png (592x492, 70.83K)

BROAD DAYLIGHT AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN KYIV

Also they're moving on Odessa

Paradrops at Uman

probably just taking a rape break

SIRENS IN KIEV AGAIN

THE CHECHEN RAIDERS DID SOME REAL DAMAGE THE LAST 3 HOURS

you should have thought about the politics of language before claiming neutrality after clearly displaying your bias.

best map ive seen so far, where did you get it

Daily reminder that the Russians are shit at war fighting just like arabs.

So did they take Mariupol or not? That map suggests they did. And there's usually a single way out of a siege, you can bomb the fuck out of them if they retreat or take them as POWs.

I watched the video and ukranians do not say it like keeve

He doesn't even have superior numbers right now

Just flushed my turd down the drain and for some reason it suddenly flew over my house

Or I'll just keep saying Kyiv because I want to and there's nothing you can do about it lel

I've seen numerous twitters claiming US intel confirmed the shootdowns. Assuming they're not lying, given that US intel has been right about basically everything this whole time, a couple hundred Ivans just got incinerated because Putin couldn't be assed to clear out the AA first.

I keep hearing morons tell me Ukraine is winning. So when does Ukrainian advance on Russian territory begin?!

it's Kyjiw actually

beer has too many carbs. Drink vodka instead.

>our language
you dont have one, faggot

It's not that hard to spell it the way it's suppose to be spelled user.
>just ignore it
The globohomo always pushes narrative shit like this, it's not neutral in the slightest and is very noticeable.

Where are the pics of downed Russian planes?

god super elated to hear from american officials confirming to us and the ap that there really were 2 russian il-76s shot down over Vasilkiv, ahahaha the vdv has lost their edge absolutely btfo I cant believe it western intel really confirmed this fuckup

Sir? It's Ki'ev.

americans are falling asleep time to get comfy

When did you start spelling it Kyiv? Also, post nose.

Attached: 1645810861727.png (636x354, 496.1K)

I have literally never heard of this "Keev" before in my life.

where dem ruskies at

No the Ghost of Kyiv destroyed them all

I asked you before and i doubt you'll answer because you're just a shill, but do you keep the original spellings for "colour", "theatre", and "draught"? after all, those spellings have worked just fine for hundreds of years.

yep, but what can you expect from fucking chinks? they're the most backstabbing kikes there are on this planet; our wars should be with them and them only

ruhroh raggy

Attached: Topol M.png (853x854, 713.85K)

>wahhhh you can't spell a word that way

Attached: crying_baby.jpg (1600x1064, 122.47K)

pretty sure that counts civilians.
exactly, Putin isn't fighting a WW2 type war.

fake audio

Pics outside or gtfo VPNfag

It’s not your video game. Russia is still staging up around the city. Last night was just a probing attack. A big city like that cannot fall in one night

SOME OF US HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Attached: RDT_20220225_2208225909524095576311236.png (772x555, 520.46K)

>249,800 strength
>570,601 losses

Attached: file.png (500x954, 566.79K)

this invasion should've been solved via 10 matches of csgo. would've received more attention, funding, and hype.

Attached: 1631249041299.jpg (1125x1383, 178.65K)

>Both cities will fall within days.
You realize that it took almost a month to take Fallujah, right? Do you magically think a city of 1.4m and 3m with thousands of partisans on the ground are going to fall overnight even if completely surrounded?

RuAF could Grozny the places, and it'd still take longer than a day to take them.

>kevin
>kelvin

Do russians not fight during the day?

Attached: huh.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

What changed anons? Was it elden ring?

if we dont see any within an hour its bullshit

>us intel has been right about everything so far

modern wars were very small scaled engagements so losing 1 tank was pretty big news

>Both cities will fall within days.

This is where real fighting starts.

WHAT IS HE SAYING

BREAKING: I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR A HAPPENING AND I HAVE WORK IN ONE HOUR
>BREAKING: I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR A HAPPENING AND I HAVE WORK IN ONE HOUR

Attached: sleep.png (200x194, 22.83K)

CROW FLIES AS SIRENS WAIL

fake and gay audio

Sirens

yea, but you’re opening showing everyone that you’re a retarded westerner who doesn’t understand who is handling the information you are sharing.

If you can’t be assed to care about something so simply why the hell should anyone trust the information you put in OP?
it’s amazing that you seem to have made generals worse somehow. I didn’t think that was possible, but here we are.

SOMEONE TRANSLATE WHAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT'S SAYING

WHAT WAS THAT

lets just call it kevin

thats how a war is fought nigger. peacetime is over.

ah, figured it implied reinforcements

ALARM

IS THAT A RUSSIAN TALKING?

Attached: 1645749993855.png (668x782, 803.34K)

Happened a lot. Thats why the zerg tactics is always attributed to the soviets. It wasn't because of the actual ground tactics of the soviets but the larger strategy

F

Siren and warning

>sirens
sirens
>sirens
sirens
>sirens
sirens
>sirens
sirens

>lviv sirens going off
>nothing happening

>with thousands of partisans on the ground
I have literally not seen a single hohol in all my time watching the livestream

QRD??

SIRENS IN LVIV
Some mud-speak announcement

2 more weeks bros 2 more weeks to stop the khokhols

>assuming they're not lying
that's assuming an awful lot
we've not seen a single shred of evidence

I didn't even read your post. Seethe more.
Kyiv Kyiv Kyiv

you can’t and also claim neutrality.

wow cool, saving that one.

Attached: 1ak.png (507x341, 318.29K)