Russian soldiers getting BTFO

Attached: russian troops surrender FN.png (1081x933, 455.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/ukraine-invasion-russian-mobile-crematorium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Adolph Menzel (1815–1905) Corpus Christi procession in Hofgastein - oil on canvas 1880.jpg (2024x1468, 457.88K)

And soon they will be committing suicide beneath the walls of Kiev.

Ghost of Kiev was true too.

we are getting bombarded with the greatest ammount of propaganda i ever seen

so far there is war fog and it will remain like that for a while

It's literally just reddit and Any Forums working together to shit this place up as much as they can because they seethe about it 24/7

They should just arm the Russians who surrender and offer them jobs and citizenship if they defend Ukraine.
Caesar did the same thing when Pompeii's men surrendered to him, they ended up being more loyal and effective than his own veterans.

Putin bros, we got too cocky, it's over. Our military is collapsing, Russia is collapsing, this is the end. Over and out.

meanwhile we amerigods defeated saddam who had the 4th largest army on earth with fewer casualties. putin will probably rope himself soon

the shilling is surreal. I heard all Russian troops lived in a vacuum the past 8 years and had ZERO idea about what was going on and what their mission MIGHT be. Then they all promptly committed seppuku.

Attached: 1604341986110s.jpg (200x250, 6.88K)

>mfw its all a master plan by the dying Pootin
>make a fake drama war
>get your army to act weak and surrender
>then slowly start "losing" and hand over your entire country to Ukraine as a parting gift

Attached: 1605540069876.gif (225x249, 808.22K)

How have these slav monkeys managed to get worse at war over the years. Embarassing

not believing anything in western media

I imagine it's because they don't want this war anymore than other people do.

Based

No this is real 1984 tier war propaganda.

foxnews.com/world/ukraine-invasion-russian-mobile-crematorium

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-000314_Chrome.jpg (1080x1819, 713.02K)

Attached: 1645800642771m.jpg (575x1024, 81.39K)

Great, sounds like Ukraine doesn't need any additional support and can handle this themselves.
It turned out to be a nothing burger after all.

>we're a little short on videos or photos but trust me goy

Yes this is totally real

Not so fast bro, send help ally please, we need to defeat commies

no dude it is on every platform
most of it originates on twitter
im all up in Instagram war news
they are lapping this all up also

We are bombared with every single russian KIA
not a single Ukrainian KIA
made up stories etc etc
They never shilled this hard even during the trump elections
This is fuckign wild

>western media source
GTFO

I hate the media so god damned much.

Fake and gae

Now imagine no internet. It would have been taken as a fact that the Russians went around killing babies and evaporating 6 million of them

bro, it's fox news. they wouldn't lie...

Attached: ali.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

ZOG jew media lies and anglo lies too.

Fake and gay

I dont believe anything at the moment. Ive been watching live streams across ukraine, little to nothing is happening. I did hear some intermittent gunfire but that was it over like 6 hours

Attached: front-lines.jpg (730x416, 58.42K)

the truth is masses of Ukrainian soldiers are defecting because they don't support globohomo.

in 1 month they will be willing to march on Berlin or Warsaw if Putin orders it

The people that caused this mess will then be facing twice the threat while they are escalating things towards war

Amazing they are even pushing "Putin is unwell" narratives now. they are 100% all in trying to keep their house of cards from crashing.

Attached: FMdscdUXEAIlWSC.png (486x746, 263.64K)

>get in a tank
>drive all the way across the Ukrainian border behind enemy lines
>encounter resistance
>"oops, I don't want to fight anymore!"

Yeah I'm not buying it.

Russians are just really bad at war

there must be rock solid evidence of DNC crimes in Ukraine they are desperately trying to keep from coming out if Russians take over.

pls be real