Russia lost. How does it feel to be wrong again Any Forums?

Russia lost. How does it feel to be wrong again Any Forums?

Attached: 1617359610861.jpg (500x500, 34.8K)

Of course Russia will lose, we live in hell and God gives you a wish each time you fuck a child.

I was going to reply but then I remembered everything is backwards in Australia so good thread bruce.

>le based trad russia (which is filled full of wogs and asians btw), invades a soveriegn white nationalist country
>lose
Based. Slavia Ukrania.

Attached: 1458806556924.jpg (900x900, 117.21K)

an australian that comes too soon. imagine my surprise.

Attached: 1616396160290.jpg (541x498, 48.08K)

War havnt even started

Russia will win in the end, that's a fact.

A horrible on tho.

paki

Russia isn't going to lose. Russia also took horrific losses on a scale 100 times what we're seeing here against Finland in the Winter War and they still won that one. Russia may end up looking foolish, weak, or what-have-you to other powers, but they will eventually occupy and dictate terms from Kiev.

Bro look th population of Russia. Ukraine is a tiny country compared to Russia they will win and maybe its will be better than NATO faggots nigger lovers.

Tell DNR leader Denis Pushilin what you think about his actions against Ukraine. We now have his contact info courtesy of the Cyber Forces of Ukraine.

Denis Vladimirovich Pushilin: (email) [email protected] (Tel) +7 (910) 414-8926

That was the 30’s this was an already unpopular war to begin with. Against a people who really didn’t do shit. Kiev still stands and there is a fuckton of dead Russian including elite troops. Putin needs an off ramp fast or he legit might actually end up with one in his skull.

I just don't understand wtf they wanted with ukraine. They risked all for literally nothing. Now they don't even have chinas support and even puppetstates like kasachstan fucked off. Russia might unironically start a revolution now because of this retarded move

how did russia lose?

Putin went insane he thought he could get the USSR back together and expected the people to welcome it with open arms. Instead he cratered his economy, has a shit ton of body bags coming home, pissed off the oligarchs and lost the populace.

Russian casualties are astronomical even for Russian standards. No one likes seeing their kids come home in body bags.

That war lasted 4 years, no way Russians will continue a bitter struggle against Ukraine.

as long as they remove the jews, thats good enough

for you maybe but russia doesn't get any of their economy back by doing it and top kek the only thing they are removing right now is themselves

Attached: Screenshot(45).png (1036x844, 527.08K)

it doesnt really seem like there are that many casualties on either side yet, and russia is still in ukraine. doesnt really seem like they lost, just that they didnt blitz ukraine.

Russia will face a 10 to 1 casualty rate compared to Ukraine. They may have numbers but they're probably one of the worst, most braindead armies in the world. Just look at their casualty rate in WWII. They're basically throwing their men into a meat grinder.

If there's one thing WW2 taught us about Russia is that they lose the war until a few million of them are dead and then they won.

Thats what really amazes me, this war is going on for 3 days, and it hasnt really touched me, but still im already tired from all the adreanaline, to think that people lived for 4 years on much more stressful situations. Truly the greatest generation.

Aus is lost, how does it feel to be a cunt looser

>1pbtid

herbs
kys op

Russia can't win a war unless they take higher losses than their enemies