Reminder to never relax, especially in Memphis

Reminder to never relax, especially in Memphis

Attached: NeverRelax-Memphis.png (1668x812, 615.81K)

>crime map is a nigger map

Many such cases

that's where I live

why do you live in a country with niggers?

Attached: 1614941144724.jpg (798x960, 51.82K)

Just about the entire metro area is unlivable. Outside the beltway is decent south of Olive Branch. Germantown is the only place I would live inside the beltway. That's it. Maybe Collierville. Arlington isn't bad.

Bartlett is getting bad. but it's not terrible

Germantown is getting blacked as we speak.

says the nigger of europe

>police target black areas
>the crime is higher in black areas
At what point do you realize every university professor and political scientist disagrees with your barbaric assumptions about people by skin color for an actual reason? Do you think all these white professors hate the white race and want it to go extinct? You people are beyond help and delusional.

i've been thinking about moving to mud island bros. is it too boring out there?

if I'm driving into Memphrica you know it's to Germantown

Racemixing is comfy, you should try it.

Attached: F534CCC5-8863-48E3-9B0D-952DA6B704AD.jpg (1440x1800, 263.61K)

Kek you wish you were as white as a Pole, Juan

yes. they got rid of the monorail and the mini river you could play in decades ago.

that little nature preserve to the southwest seems to get pretty spicy

Relax and take a walk through metro Memphis, buddy. Nothing to worry about like you said. These Any Forumsacks are silly.

Literally why do you watse your time leaving your own gay political space to shill pathetic shit here. I don't think I've ever thought of going to post dumb shit in leftoid spaces. Imagine being a resentful pathetic leftoid

walking through downtown memphis is legitimately an exercise of stepping over passed out winos and being accosted by aggressive homeless crackheads man

New Orleans is even worse. Imagine Memphis except it smells like perpetual piss and vomit

Attached: photo_2022-02-13_18-35-43.jpg (1187x1280, 210.9K)

i'm from memphis and i've been to NOLA a few times, but being completely honest, the place i've felt the most threatened was by the sand nigger refugee gangs walking around gothenburg at night. blacks in the southern US might shoot you, but they're not malicious about it. there's something fucked up about your refugees bro

>tfw slept in the state park just fine
are trees nigger repellent

Egypt is black