Bros... how is russia losing to a bunch of globohomo office workers who had never touched a gun before this week?

bros... how is russia losing to a bunch of globohomo office workers who had never touched a gun before this week?

Attached: spetsnaz.jpg (1500x874, 455.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/RR8BVr_B338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almost all of them are conscript gypsoids

they're not. as usual, you're just parroting made up (((shit))).

Attached: 1645678131010.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

Because Russia is full of incompetence including Putin. Dude's military is getting significantly damaged by a way smaller Ukrainian force.

The only thing Putin has is the nuclear arsenal but nukes aren't real. Walking L.

Attached: RXqAtZsNMD.png (400x400, 21.51K)

spetspazs are basically suicide grunts. thats how i used them in wargame

pig fart

Yeah how are Russians literally in Kiev with just paratroopers they're losing so much. I swear to god you Americans miss half of your brain.

Russians gonna come take your dad and fuck him infront if you after they’re finished in Ukraine

This is why I laugh at "rural southern americans" I can learn to shoot a stupid gun in a single week and easily stop any invading force into my city while retards who can barely read take years of training with firearms

WHERE ARE THE KILLER DRONES…. why does this war seem like bullshit and fighting with fuckin old tech

Because thats not what Ukraine is you retarded leftoid shill you'd probably piss your pants if you even heard a fucking mortar

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Sao Paulo Catholic .jpg (720x878, 147.19K)

kill yourself russian nigger

nah, im Russian and i will stab any american in the neck to protect my Serbian brothers. Fuck albania fuck ukraine pieces of shit

im getting tired of you retards not understanding russia is part of globohomo. Putin is literally a WEF member

because despite the schilling Russia's economy is the same as Texas's.

This is the 25th time you've made this thread and not one persons fallen for it.

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (612x518, 250.16K)

based aussie wargame poster

>marching through the suburbs of kiev
>losing
ok

It's been 2 days numbnuts. We barely even understand what's happening and you have people claiming victors.

Russians are drunk. A schoolgirl can take them

thats pretty gay mate

Attached: 1645616814680.jpg (933x707, 47.41K)

REPOST BASED AUSSIEBRO'S POST IN ALL UKRAINE WAR THREADS

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Aryan beauty.jpg (1060x788, 489.81K)

Enjoy the highway of the dead Ukranians.
youtu.be/RR8BVr_B338

Attached: Highway of Panic.png (1918x1080, 1.12M)

stop spamming your shit russian

Everyone keeps posting pics of the baddass chechan fighters but when you expand the pic they all just look scared or they don't want to be there.

Attached: 1645835763971.jpg (566x323, 65.32K)

>look sir, I posted it again

Attached: 1645818705062m.jpg (629x1024, 74.49K)

>its literally the start of day 3
>Kiev is already encircled
You faggots with your MUH RUSSIA IS LOSING are such retards

Attached: _123402029_gettyimages-1238726462.jpg (1024x576, 94.14K)

this! and Jewish oligarchs control Russia.
they beat off to Russia simply because Putin is leaning into nationalism because they are poor shit hole

You are Russian?

>60,000 Russians troops
>290,000 Ukrainian troops
>smaller force

Russia was on the capital city within a day. How are they losing?

Remider: kill all jews

Attached: 4290316396.jpg (603x800, 295.42K)

where's the proofs you fags have been saying shit like Russia killed Ukraine's gay kike president.

Why would they want to be there?
>here's a gun, go die in a ditch 3000km away, nigger

everyone know russia will will, its just he will lose tens of thousands of men doing it

Steiner's counterattack will break the encirclement

Everyone posting this comic is an Ivan glownig.

lol its like a 2-hour drive from Russia and Ukraine was always going to go Guerrilla mode

>t. shill

They are not. What is the point of this constant barrage of shill threads. Its not going to alter the events in Ukraine in any way.

>I can learn to shoot a stupid gun in a single week
no you can't
that you even think this goes to show how you have no idea what you're talking about