Anybody else realize biden is pushing this through while we're all distracted by the ukraine invasion?

anybody else realize biden is pushing this through while we're all distracted by the ukraine invasion?

Attached: supremecourt.jpg (762x373, 72.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The "sky is falling" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It's also distracts from the ongoing open borders and the communist BLM SCOTUS nominee.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

How could I have noticed it if I was distracted?

the dems control both chambers and always vote in lock step. there's no way to oppose it anyway. at least the sheboon will always be known for being an affirmative action hire who only got the job because she's a nigger

anybody else realize canada is pushing back against trudeau while we're all distracted by the ukraine invasion?

>no way to oppose it

Attached: 58842.jpg (400x292, 8.92K)

She has a serious opportunity to destroy freedoms, I doubt she understands the concept of the constitution

Who cares.

Anyone else almost forget that there is evidence Hillary commited treason?

there's a convoy in the us heading to Washington right now and it's massive. polfags radically overestimate how many people care about international politics and happenings like losers here do

>6
no one cares

do it then faggot, or shut the fuck up and admit you're a useless cuck

Attached: glowie.jpg (183x275, 5.98K)

>A wise laquisha

>the leaked WEF video

Details or link, please?

I don't foresee much of what she does mattering to me. She'll probably be an opponent of abortion, but that affects her people more than anyone else. I can't stop that anymore than I can stop a retard lighting himself on fire. As for gun rights, maybe they want to die and have literal war in the streets? I can't stop them from doing stupid shit to themselves here either.

sorry the image is too dark, can you turn up the brightness please?

she doesnt.
we're going to be told we have to pay reparations.
how are you going to pay? they accept cash, check, seizing your bank account, garnishing your wages, or more taxes? they might also accept lead.

>he thinks i give a shit about any court at all
why are you such an idiot?
laws are no more than ramblings of others.
break them to be free.

No wonder you niggers get shot all the time.

no sorry texas i can't do anything about it

No I'm aware and just don't give a fuck.
Biden is illegitimate and so are his actions.

so you're a cuck then?

Doesn't matter. Breyer was a complete faglet and they don't even gain a seat. It's better that this isnt front page and in everyone's face. We don't have to hear the screeching baboons at night

are you just afraid to admit you're wrong about how you live?

Personally speaking it would not be the 1st time a supreme court decision lead to war.
The whole civil war basically started with supreme court saying slaves can't sue for their freedom because they are property not people.

It's the perfect timing, wouldn't you do it?

why are you posting here instead of doing something?

Once the Supreme Court stated that the Congress can Tax Americans for any reason whatsoever, they ceased to be anything remotely resembling a court of law. America has had ZERO laws for years now. Just enforcers of brutality, thievery and death.

The U.S. supreme court no longer exists. They have no authority over me nor anyone else. All they have is murderous men with guns to enforce their Mob Shakedowns. And those enforcers are fair game for all, and many know this, as the news reports of those wicked brutal enforcers being ambushed skyrocket.

>cnn
>here is why this is a good thing

This was quietly passed around too

It's no longer trust the science, its trust the polls if we'll lose an election.

Attached: IMG_4110.jpg (1284x1674, 1021.69K)

>murderous men with guns doing whatever they want
yeah sounds like law enforcement to me

me posting here is doing enough, user.