It was nice shitposting with you guys, farewell

It was nice shitposting with you guys, farewell.

Attached: 1645841239028.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-militarynews-ru.translate.goog/story.asp?rid=1&nid=567910&lang=RU&_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to watch russia burn in nuclear fire, putin has generated immense hatred in the american population which hasn't been seen since the start of the cold war.

Says you.

people are saying this is from 2018 military parade, but since when are military parades at night?

Attached: 1645846679030.jpg (750x752, 76.38K)

Praise the atom

No, it is from today. People even lined up to see the convoy.

"As part of the preparations for the military parade on Red Square on May 9, 2022, a mechanized column of parade crew of launchers of the Yars mobile ground-based missile system will march from the permanent deployment point in the city of Teikovo, Ivanovo Region, along the M7 federal highway through the Moscow ring road to the suburban .p. Alabino (distance about 400 km)," the military department said in a statement.
"During the march, drivers of multi-ton units in difficult climatic conditions and with heavy traffic of civilian vehicles will have to overcome 60 difficult road sections and 19 bridges (of which 16 are across rivers)," the report says.

www-militarynews-ru.translate.goog/story.asp?rid=1&nid=567910&lang=RU&_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Later.

that's a big z

>Zomas the Missile frowned at the Ukranian man as he launched himself into the air!

DENAZIFY ME HARDER DADDY

This one is from 2021 with photoshopped 'z' and OP one is from today.

Attached: FMeJJuPXwAgXwVx.jpg (1200x1200, 157.31K)

doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of having an ICBM if you have to drive it to the place you're going to shoot it at

Any Forums will fall for anything. They're as bad as Lookner. Imagine how much fun it must be to be a glowie in here

Attached: bloopner.png (893x482, 631.84K)

>mfw my country is just rich enough to not be a total shithole but irrelevant enough to not get nuked directly
also pretty were pretty much sorrounded by mountains as our natural borders, feels good

Attached: 1587620044857.gif (564x467, 186.22K)

one to my address, please

If america says something, do the opposite

ok bye

you also have the hottest women, only second to austria.

+10 roubles

Cope more glownigger lmao

Kek this is weird as fuck to see. Ukrainians just casually driving down the highway while the Russian military drives down the other side

Nuke it.

Attached: empire state building ukraine colors.jpg (3000x1952, 334.63K)

It's Moscow. Highway M7.

You sound like some Cali faggot.
You don't speak for me boy.

>ukraine colors
>has red
user...

>you also have the hottest women
Maybe, but they´re almost all retarded, zoomers are utterly fucked especially.
Ironically enough i always had a boner for russian and ukrainian qts, there´s a few of ukrainian chicks working as jannies at my workplace and they are all fucking hot.
There were some ukrainian guys too, but funnily enough they all went bye-bye a day before the war started.

most people i know could give 2 shits about getting involved in another useless war. You're retarded.

Nuke Putin.

Attached: russia_Putins_jews.jpg (1016x1024, 180.84K)

eh, russian chicks are just ugly.

You are so heckin good at yanadtour jarb. You are a terrorist too though, so kys.

glowies have advanced fake checkers

Fuck off glownigger

Attached: glowing.png (1544x1926, 392.47K)

Attached: 1645697566032.jpg (388x400, 27.27K)

memeflag. Disregard

Truly no shit, worst memeflag there could possibly be.

Attached: 4C7ECADE-686D-4024-99F5-B098A90469BB.jpg (1125x766, 585.12K)

>this is from 2018 military parade
Yeah and John Titor was from 2001 but its still fucking happening and nuclear war is inevitable so who cares?

Those things can't do a thing