RUSSIA WARSHIP JUST HIT A MOLDOVIAN SHIP, NATO MEMBER, ARTICLE 5 TRIGGERED

WW3 IS HERE BOYS

>inb4 sauce
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497186086858153986

Attached: 1621126250139.jpg (600x706, 81.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moldova is in nato? Wtf

Yeah and they hit a Turkish ship yesterday. Nato didn't do shit

>crew is all from Russia
6/10 made me check and it was from a verified account

A Turkish one was hit on the first day, and a Korean one.

Molvova isn't a part of nato retard

NATO won’t do anything.

Attached: 1637978211178.gif (209x240, 1.99M)

Weak bait you fucking leaf

NATO is fake and gay.

Attached: 1645710061704.jpg (600x600, 59.98K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Fake
The Russian ship was off duty. It didn't count

Bitch I just hit mold with Lysol! Go fuck yourself with a towed truck leaf!

Nato is scared of Russia

Not Nato.

How does a landlocked country get to commandeer a boat?

Tweet says it was a Romanian ship which if true yeah this is big, how did you fuck up the title so bad OP?

Land boat, retard

Neat

Post this image everywhere (modify 1 pixel to bypass filter).

Also read this:
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

Attached: 1645843027730.png (845x814, 1.04M)

Ukrainians hit it not Russia

KEK

>Post this image everywhere
who cares if he's jewish. let Ukraininas take care of him. they actually do know

wtf. bro delete this now.

Why are they getting close to russian ships?

REPOST THIS POST FROM THE BASED AUSSIE IN ALL UKRAINE WAR THREADS

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: yo yo yo yo.png (710x573, 805.73K)

Attached: imagination.jpg (960x540, 89.69K)

My dick is Ukraine
My hand is Russia

>Missile impact above the waterline
>jump overboard in lifejackets

Do Europeans really?

Attached: 1633551703493.jpg (229x220, 6.66K)