To the dumb goyim niggercattle supporting ukraine

Who does CNN support?
Who does r*ddit support?
Who do the jews support?
That's right, ukraine. A nation whose president is a jew and who is funded by jewish money stolen from white taxpayers.
If you're not rootin for pootin you're a filthy kike loving niggercattle and I hate you

Attached: Untitled.png (747x661, 622.2K)

show me on the doll where BLM hurt you

The people who support Ukraine are lying, pretending, they just want to harvest your loosh.

Loosh farmer go home

Depicted: me still supporting based Putin despite the over 9,000 reddit / bot spam threads

Attached: fetchimage (3).jpg (680x453, 266.87K)

If cnn said food is good for you, youd stop eating.
you are a mentally ill dumbass

damn, gay nasty nigger
why bring homosexuality out of nowhere

You are a Russian hacker and will be put into the gulags after the power outages.

shove your retarded pilpul hypotheticals up your ass

300 vibes. Based.

You mean the BLM peaceful protests? Fiery riots can also be peaceful. Stop spreading misinformation goyim.

>Blames Ukraine on the Jews and Labels em Jewish.

Exactly what a CIA spook would say.

>Schizophrenic post
>American flag

Retards like you would eat literal feces if CNN said was bad for you, i'll never support genocide in white countries, kys mutt.

Attached: 1587319651406.jpg (686x977, 125.81K)

no UKI ever called me a domestic terrorist

that makes 0 sense. Jewtin has stated one reason for invasion was to attack the ebil nazis in ukraine. Israeli ambassador in moscow tried to speak out against the invasion to his russian counterpart and was told "not invading ukraine is antisemitic"

Putin and mother Russia is on the side of good.

remember. these people would rather send billions to prop up their globohomo profiteering than to help americans who actually pay for this shit

Attached: 1645838905342.jpg (832x709, 78.37K)

Both sides are controlled by Jews and the prevention of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline - NATO doesn't want good Germany/Russia relationships. Picking a side is retarded and you are supporting Whites killing each other, which is what the Jews want.

>if you don't root for the former KGB agent you're rooting for the globohomos
I choose neither

Attached: lord of the rings no.gif (220x144, 439.57K)

Fuck that. If my government doesn't want Russia to win, then I do. Cry about it.

Please consider going and fucking the following:
>yourself

Attached: Azov.png (893x606, 96.97K)

Most of it will end up in his pockets, and romneys pockets and pelosis pockets

nice thread btw OP

REPOST BASED AUSSIE'S POST IN ALL UKRAINE WAR THREADS

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: 1645068317842.webm (640x800, 986.97K)

Attached: VAhHA6AYJTvg.jpg (1242x1034, 69.76K)

mad because im right, continue breathing i order you.

I cant i dont know how

Still supporting Based Azov despite 9000 Russian kike shill threads

Attached: Russia Kikes.jpg (1080x810, 361.65K)

>genocide
Why do retards think this?

This is the correct approach.

>I don't think for myself
>All my opinions are reactionary based to CNN and reddit

Attached: 1640532802654.gif (498x379, 1.46M)

I can honestly see both sides. I don't like that russia is trying to dictate to sovereign countries. I wouldn't and don't like it when america does it either.

Marina Abromavitch supports the Ukrainian government. That alone is enough for me to support Russia in this conflict.

>reddit
China doesn't support Putin?