Supreme Court

Biden’s Nigger Supreme Court pick has been confirmed. She is a former public defender and D.C. Federal Appeals judge who is ambiguous on her judicial philosophy. Will this nigger judge queen be a kind ruler?

Attached: F6290652-E85E-4FD5-BC77-E7A545F9EDD3.jpg (640x479, 31.93K)

Seems qualified

Ukraine killed supreme court interest

No it'll be a disaster

gas all niggers

Attached: 1645850111008.png (576x446, 492.81K)

There has never been a nigger ruler who isn’t corrupt as fuck

Well she is black. Good job Joe.

That's a man

i'm only gonna refer to her as a "nigger cunt" because those are its most important qualifications

Attached: 20210210_115034.jpg (669x669, 157.07K)

leftist pussy who cant read constitution replaces leftist pussy who cant read constitution.

this isnt news

Aaaaand it’s over folks, supreme court is now pozzed beyond reproach. Enjoy the scotus ruling against federal vaxx mandates because that’s the last time we get a victory like that

I don’t think you know how to count

who died, the kike cunt or someone else?

Breyer is retiring and yes he is Jewish. Only 1 jew on the court now.

it's the hair that does it for me, what even is that

oh, jews are the same as niggers in terms of their undesirability in a prosperous, peaceful nation. so we're still even.

What’s your opinion on catholics? I’m counting 5 of them on the court.

not as bad as kikes and niggers but still pretty fucking bad

america is a white anglo-saxon protestant nation

it only works if everyone is white, or if everyone is protestant

preferably both for obvious reasons

O wait 6 Catholics actually, 3 Irish Catholics, 1 Italian Catholic, 1 Nigger Catholic, 1 Spic Catholic. Plus Gorsuch is Irish and was raised Catholic but converted to protestant. It’s basically a Catholic Court.

One more reason to be rutin for putin. I really hope he nukes the west off this planet.

If everyone is white it doesn't matter if they're protestant. If everyone is protestant it matters if they're white.

these are the people that want ukraine to win, that should tell you all you need to know

Attached: 1533281323441.jpg (640x640, 181.31K)

disgusting

the ideal situation would be an independent new england free of kikes, niggers (including sand and island varieties), and catholics (including spics, itish, and italians)

then we'd basically enjoy the same standard of living as denmark, and actually get something for the comparably high cost of living

whether the undesirables are deported to wannabe "northeast" states like NY or NJ, or just exterminated, i don't care

as long as they're out of my homeland

>he doesn’t know jesuits
>he doesn’t know Roman law

all roads lead to rome

Ah yes, New Englanders have prejudices towards Catholics, Irish and Italians and Portuguese. Such a weird American quirk. New England is like doing back to 1920 in terms of religious and ethnic prejudices.

America uses common law which is less Roman and more a mix of French and Anglo Saxon.

catholics are foreigners. they believe in bizarre things like mother-worship, confession, the prayers are wrong, too much incense, etc. if they were only european catholics i wouldn't mind so much, but half of them are spics who also bring barbaric native rituals like chicken-sacrifice

Ya this is kind of like my great grandparents racism. New England is sort of frozen in time.

Another unqualified shitbird pick from the dipshit Democrats.

It matters not.
America is no longer a country.
Countries have borders and actual laws.
This place is merely an open air Talmudic bodega.
Bring on the negress '''judges'''
It's the cherry on the top of the shit sundae that is this hellhole.

Attached: Honk High Afro.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)