I just out debated a grey on Any Forums, and now they know I have moral superiority over them...

I just out debated a grey on Any Forums, and now they know I have moral superiority over them, so by their own code they can't strike on the luciferian death threats they've made against my loved ones. That's how you fucking win.
Protip: it's not the jews.

Attached: 1645082743268.png (261x251, 114.5K)

shit that explains a lot
tell me more of the astral laws

protip, it's the jews.

Read Carl Jung's writings on UFOs. They are highly archetypal in nature, i.e. exhibit traits of cosmic significance. They constantly present themselves as Gods to our ancestors and engineer and promote religious motifs that actually do seem to be part of the fabric of reality. They in fact seem to be traditionalists in many ways though they try to push globohomo on us. It looks like a negative bind where they are trying to bait us into becoming traditionalists so they can establish the caste system under their rule when they reveal themselves, as they have many times before. It's hard to spot the difference between a grey and an actual God, they can create mental projections and false images to an astonishing degree.
Jews are deluded frontmen. Abraham and Isaac is basically a gang initiation. I'm sure a few jews at the top know the real deal and have accepted it, but anytime you hear someone spouting "God's chosen". BE WARY.

Attached: 1645761672084.jpg (453x499, 145.79K)

Apparently this craft is manned by tall greys, keep that in mind and don't get abducted tonight. He's probably salty and will bring his boys to get you.

Attached: HR-TOR-Bronze-Tri-Mass-Abduct.jpg (600x341, 111.32K)

Well bong, since your so awesome can you them bring me a cherry pepsi? I really need one.

>Jews are deluded frontmen. Abraham and Isaac is basically a gang initiation. I'm sure a few jews at the top know the real deal and have accepted it, but anytime you hear someone spouting "God's chosen". BE WARY.

Jesus already warned of future events 2,000 years before your posts. He said that people would try to oppose him and deceive people about him the way that you are.

Fuck you, OP, we're still going to anally probe you.

Attached: ayyyyyyy.jpg (701x1024, 104.1K)

you retard
you just bugged their hivemind, now they will turn individualistic, aggressive and colonize this planet
congrats
ASSHOLE

Fucking schitzo

You tried this same scam in my last thread. Nothing to do with Jesus. Stop trying to derail. You're not even in a human city, you're on some fucking martian base in the ocean. Kiss my ass grey.

Attached: 1645837460585.jpg (554x508, 76.34K)

>Im literally drinking a pepsi now.
You did this with my cat in the last thread.
Stay in your place. You don't have moral authority. You are subject to the laws of the cosmic intelligence. I'm not intimidated by you.

first contact much?

Attached: Draag.jpg (550x775, 120.24K)

Really eerie how the shills come out of the woodworks when you mention this topic. If I was crazy, why the need to astroturf?
Proof we are over the target.

Attached: 896.gif (746x559, 1.9M)

those little blue demons are sure fucking cunts.

Explain. Ive been contacted before

Sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: undersea-residence-by-us-submarine-structures2.jpg (615x416, 70.07K)

Fuck you nigga,I proved you wrong why are you lying??Meet me somewhere , I'll show you a debate

The relationship of greys with Jesus is an interesting one I'm still unraveling, they apparently don't like him, yet try to claim him just like Jews do. A lot has been hidden. To be honest I'm still unsure, and I'm sure theyll use that against me. Fine.

Attached: 1645663606202.jpg (1920x1280, 1.38M)

Ah sweet a schizo thread

Yeah yeah gaslight and mock with the UN flag, when you know it's the greys on top of the jews. You can't derail the truth.
Humans know. Better get your plan into motion before more of us wake up. Where I stand there are tens of thousands more. I didn't make the UN meme. Someone gave it to me on Any Forums

Now, this could be comfy, it just needs some rethinking.

Attached: 1643769089557.jpg (980x1444, 397.98K)

>mental projections
These exist as images of myself as a clone that will appear in my vision and have the same mental state as me when I view it. After that, bad things will happen. And remember kids don't fuck around with ayys, keep your blinds shut so they can't abduct you.

Dude, I just wanted a cold refreshing Cherry Pepsi. Wouldnt you like one? Cold...crisp...sweet...?

Very interesting that you've made the German connection, not me.

Attached: _100198783_mediaitem100198782.jpg (640x360, 38.21K)

Be quiet. There's no pepsi. the pepsi is mine. You have no rights to my pepsi. Stop the mind games. We might actually come to terms. We share a lot in common. I'm not like the other humans. But I don't like the lies you've fed them either.

Attached: P7.jpg (960x960, 169.71K)

THE GREYS JUST FLEW OVER MY HIUSE

ain't nothing like a cool refreshing Pepsi.

hi uncle Craig, i hope they are treating you well at that state hospital. mom says hi as well. she says she will visit you when you start taking your meds. i hope you start listening to those doctors. Thanksgiving & Christmas isn't the same without your jokes and character. can't wait for you to get well again so it can be like old times.

Theyve sent you images?
I've been getting a lot in the last few days, chalked it up to sleepiness, but I don't think that's all there is to it.

This is me.

Attached: DBCooper.jpg (309x392, 82.92K)

הקופים העלובים אתם לא יכולים להבין את מעמקי הייסורים שחוללו על עצמכם! המוט והטבעת יפגעו בזמן שבו הליוס לא ייתן את אורו וענני הסדן הכהים שולטים בשמים! היזהר, קוף!!!!

הוזהרתם! ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

but seriously tho, what does alien pussy feel like? is it everything i thought it would be when i made all those erotic Star Trek fanfics?

You are a human, greys arent the only ones with psionic abilities, though you might be masking yourself from me. Just know that you are doing harm to yourself by helping your enemy gaslight and you need to wake up!
see:This isn't 5 years ago when the social engineering program said UFO contactees must be mocked. Now we've moved onto the AstroTurf and information control stage.
Probably some idiot kid.

>and now they know I have moral superiority over them
Just threaten to dump a bunch of chlorine in the local lake, they'll back down; they hate cleaning that shit up. They're fucking jannies.

hi uncle Craig. I hope things are well at the state hospital. My family doesn't want to say hi to you. They are still upset about what happened at grandmas funeral. I've been thinking it over and you are right about the aliens. They came for me a few weeks ago, please help Craig you're my only hope.

Attached: Project Jew bean.jpg (750x841, 168.41K)

based ngl

It exists. A lot of so-called human women aren't actually human. They've been collecting DNA for millenia. Just be careful who you give your genes to, before you leap at the chance to score with some whore. You dont know what theyre doing with it. A few of them even try to bait you into marriage. Then boom, divorce papers and your kids are fucking in the Moon. Yes I said in.
Im Totally serious.
Stop being a punk kid and wise up.

Attached: MV5BZWZiN2Q4MzMtOTI2MS00YzYwLThhMDgtZTFiYWM3MTA0ZTllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg (500x281, 18.08K)

That would be quite some revenge if OP wasn't the biggest faggot on this board. I bet you don't even have a probe big enough to fill his gaping, leaking anus.