I'm Pro Russia

Come clean it up you stupid jannies. Russia will destroy this corrupt cesspool called Ukraine, and a better, Christian Russia will rule over them.

Attached: 48j5ykp6ty471.jpg (640x640, 87.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm Pro Russia
is it because you're retarded?

Hi Jannie. Go fuck yourself jannie

Fuck jannies they just nuked my thread about Wendy Rogers calling for new gallows for the traitors

Are you?? Why support Ukraine?

Fucking page 5. Bullshit I fucking hate you fucking no life jannies. Fucking kikes

Ill fucking post it again. Russia has thrown a wrench in the globalists plans. Its amazing to watch these blessed Christians take over Sodom

The name "Russian" carries more shame than any slang this planet has ever heard. What an embarssing blunder by Putin. After this, russians will be ashamed to look at their own flag.

Same here.

oh yez veri kristian

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 08.38.34.png (1370x212, 146.3K)

god youre the reason i cant stand fucking christcucks, this is a new level

Attached: savior.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Blunder? Putin is punting Ukraine's ass. He's getting the whole of Ukraine bitch

Based Abby

Russian orthodox aren’t Christian. They’re a heretical schism that seeks legitimacy from Russian political czars and leaders, not Christ. That’s why no other orthodox churches recognize the Moscovy patriarchy, they follow Constantinople or Rome. It’s literally an astroturf Kremlin religion.

Leaf-speak

Do you not understand that globohomo WILL KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE unless more Christian leaders like Putin put their foot down. He is actually thinking about the future. Have you seen birthrates here? Russia's birthrates are skyrocketing. He will help white people more than fucking Ukraine will ffs

You know when fucking Sean Hannity and MSNBC all say
>muh Russia bad
that Russia is actually good

Interesting,all pro Russia flags are oceans away and some retarded romanian trolls.

If somebody is telling me that I have to support one side, I'm going to at least listen to what the other side has to say.
The truth is not always so black and white.

Attached: remove.jpg (432x655, 66.26K)

I'm an American and think that Biden has fucked us and driven Putin into China's hands when we could have partnered. And everything else I've posted

Indeed

Attached: 1645758837806.png (864x1728, 275.47K)

Fucking page 8 fuck you jannies

Who's Wendy Rogers and why do I have a boner?

I'm pro Russia too
kek
leave some for me btw

Attached: cf2f3b0b54d5f14d61d.png (304x204, 182.26K)

They need sleeper cells in am to sabotage vital infrastructure and conduct assassinations. US is the Great Satan

Russian niggas

fpbp fuck putin

KEK.

Attached: 1645831278973.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

JANNIES HAVING BEEN PRUNING PRO RUSSIAN THREADS!
>JANNIES HAVING BEEN PRUNING PRO RUSSIAN THREADS!
JANNIES HAVING BEEN PRUNING PRO RUSSIAN THREADS!
>JANNIES HAVING BEEN PRUNING PRO RUSSIAN THREADS!

Nope. You lose faggot. And quit copying our methods you can't do what we do. You don't know how.

Why? I don't understand. Are you a retard from reddit?

>christian russia
Sure mutt

Attached: 6ff3088697303ce5e65cc84eb7580251.jpg (446x295, 47.17K)

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

fuk off cunt bitch. even Any Forums wants nothing to do with you

Did you know Putin can be given Havana syndrome via satellite?

Assassinate Putin.

Do you not understand that Russian government will be importing "refuges" just like the west if they actually had developed country?

they already have tons of central asians, siberians, chechens and dagis

They will be importing all kind of shits if their country could sustain it and no one wanted to move west cause their minimal wage is more shit than flagrelated.