RUSSIANS FAILED TO TAKE KIEV

RUSSIANS JUST TRIED TO TAKE KIEV AND LOST. UKRAINE SAYS THEY'RE NOW CLEANING UP THE BODIES.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE MOST HUMILIATING DEFEATS EVER
THE AMOUNT OF RUSSIAN LOSSES MUST BE INSANE. IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.
twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1497425201969123328

Attached: dsc-0079-largejpg.jpg (700x500, 103.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "sky is falling" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It's also distracts from the ongoing open borders and the communist BLM SCOTUS nominee.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

>day two
>failed
Iraq took us a year and they're already at the capital with only 1/4th of the troops deployed actively fighting in Ukraine

They need to call a ceasefire soon. One that BOTH Russia and NATO will respect.
Wasting more lives will only make negotiation more difficult in the future.

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: 1629079045930.jpg (745x745, 58.19K)

Why don't they just firebomb it like America did with Tokyo and Pyongyang and Hanoi

Source?
Source is I made it up!

Because Russia wants the infrastructure.

>Ukraine says
Jesus you NATO shills are desperate

doing God's work this is only thing that matters to Americans

Attached: 1645850086160.jpg (1440x1668, 209.32K)

We also live thousands of miles away. We had kuwait as a staging area, Russia literally shares thousands of miles of border with them including territory they had previously annexed. I'm not a ukraine shill, but ukraine has done surprisingly well for how shitty of a situation they're in.

Every day that passes without a total victory for Russia is one day closer to Russia pushing the big boy missile button and the real strategic bombers. Doesn't even matter if Ukraine is a shithole, Russia's leaders cannot live this down if they walk away beaten.

>source is literally in the OP
Can you prove Russia took Kiev?

What happened to the chechen rape squads?

THE KIEV KRUSHER SINGLE HANDEDLY HELD OFF A BATALLION OF ELITE SPETZNAZ STRAIGHT FROM PUTIN'S PERSONAL BODYGUARD AND HAS TOTALLY ROUTED THE ENTIRE RED ARMY BY HIMSELF
REPORTS FROM THE GROUND EXPECT THE RED ARMY TO BE PUSHED BACK OVER THE BORDER BACK INTO RUSSIA IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS (2 WEEKS)

MoD propaganda trying to keep the faith it sounds like.

The Kiev Krusher took out 3 tanks by himself with and RPG!

If anyone doubts this fight went on, literally thousands of people just heard it on live streams. Including everyone in /uhg/. It went on for many hours. I can't even imagine how many Russian troops just died. Holy shit it was intense.

literal war, "my tranny news about my uncle and his redneck friends protesting is being slid by this literal war"

Attached: SOY6 ANGRY.jpg (200x200, 6.47K)

I can prove I took the last chicken Kiev from your mum's fridge after I finger blasted her rancid minge.

>KIEV
It's Kyiv, retard.

that's a pic of the University of Tampa in Florida you dumb fuck, you can see Busch Gardens in the background

This brits been seething and cope-posting the entire day lmao

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (612x518, 250.16K)

SAMYUIL HYDEV?

If social media didn’t exist for faggots to cry the entire capital would have been leveled within the first day of the invasion

Dude these "glory to ukraine" America posts are cringe. I support Ukraine but this shit sounds like 300 or like your rooting for an underdog football team. What the fuck is wrong with america?

You think the Russians are anywhere close to finished? The fight has barely begun, tomorrow the heavy forces move in.

Imagine getting paid in ruples for posting

Nice pasta faggot. We get the point.

Russian forces committing mass suicides outside of Kiev's gates, trust me.

Very low effort bait

>comparing a neighbouring invasion with shipping your military in to a hostile region 5000km away
>having no self awareness on how naive you are before speaking

Lol.

Attached: 1659E79D-9B05-468B-8DD1-FFCD73B0E824.jpg (742x745, 73.61K)