How can I get a Ukrainian refugee gf?

How can I get a Ukrainian refugee gf?
Preferably one between 17 and 20.

Please don't tell me Ukrainian girls are goldiggers.

Attached: download (1).jpg (910x547, 94.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LrwdYjNu4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it'll take World War 3 for me to finally get a cute Eastern European gf
I don't know how to feel about this

be ready and waiting. You'll know when the time comes.

Attached: 20150322_194300690_nigger5.jpg (300x195, 12.91K)

Jeez zoom, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Chechneyans get first dibs it seems

Step one: be attractive
Step two: be handsome

It’s probably likely they’ll get sent to Mexico.

Lad those ukranian women are demons they'll drag your soul over the flames and leave it there while they monkey branch to someone else. Western men are too beta to handle them.

Refugees don't exist. Jews ship blacks to white countries to race mix the whites into a more easily controlled population.

They don’t want betas from the US

They're a handful m8

Attached: sexually-broken.jpg (1200x798, 552.2K)

I want one that is preferably 7 to 13

Europe will take them all to replace their populations and no one wants to come to america now lol

>Please don't tell me Ukrainian girls are goldiggers.
ok.
all wymxns are gold diggers
>this is why manlets dig for gold

brb hopping on vk to try and seal the deal

Is it true that HIV medications are so effective now that it's literally impossible to spread it to someone if you are +?
I don't want to get AIDS.

as a guy who fucked 100+ women, i can tell you that eastern european - especially russian polish and ukranien women are the biggest gold diggers

Pol: OMG MUH HECKIN SLAVIC TRADWIFERINOS ARE COMING

Reality: Hello sirs my name is Mehmet Omar I come from Ukraine and I'm here as part of the UN refugee program I'm a quintessential Ukranian look at my passport !

Attached: images.jpg (476x645, 16.12K)

Ok

Just be yourself my man

Attached: 7C58DE0D-0841-4306-9CA8-00A2A7653C87.jpg (521x360, 21.06K)

Damn his hairline already surrendered

most of them want to go to africa or usa
you know why

Attached: laughing-42.gif (396x250, 2.33M)

Pretty much every decent looking Ukrainian female ran from her country and sold herself to the highest bidder
youtube.com/watch?v=5LrwdYjNu4c

friends friend got one, got a bj & she swallowed, wyes rolled back in head, married her, trips to THE Ukraine every year just her ans the kid, costa a fuxkin fortune, still recalls that one bj

They are absolutely not gold-diggers despite being slavic women.

I know an old rich farmer who did the unironic mail order Russian wife route in the early 90s, it's led to most her family coming out and a small piece of Russia in small town New Zealand.

I'd unironically fly over there and rescue one of them, but I know once i bring her to the states, she'd cuck me.

>zoom
I'm 36.

Just as reminder, this is the face that Ukrainian women do when thinking of their men, the supposed soldiers and based white ethnostate they left behind. Absolutely no loyalty, no respect, not a mere thought of regret

Attached: 1643919609888.png (680x598, 364.15K)

Well if you are poor and your only marketable skill is that you are hot you have to try to lock down a rich guy before you get old.

Why would she want an american who didnt come to help in time of need? she marry brave slav man

All joking aside, these mail order brides will marry you then get green card and leave you.

>he doesn't know