Reaping what they sew

In this thread we discuss the political implications of Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine by examining graphic photos of Russian corpses in occupied territory.

>twitter.com/Vitaliy23404583/status/1496916202526068744

>twitter.com/the_high_/status/1497136697137586218

>twitter.com/RussiansDead/status/1497292405057503232

>twitter.com/RussiansDead/status/1497334569967697931

Attached: barbequedIvan.jpg (655x593, 43.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude looks wicked flash-fried. Wowee. In other news, goodbye Ukraine.

Fr fr str bussin no cap.

Post dead Russians or go.

Kiev Fried Cyka.

>i can't sneed

Attached: FMcpNapXIAEmx1f.jfif.jpg (600x800, 119.34K)

Memeflags should die in the street like this Russian faggot.

Attached: FMc2HAfWQCIllXa.jfif.jpg (1242x1556, 426.44K)

Were they able to save him??

That's a ukranian that got killed by a russian missle

IF that's a russian, they are most likely a conscript.

Some kid.

Good job being a warmongering creep.

I suck at it but can someone please photoshop this guy riding a motorcycle or something

It's one of five charred Russians outside of a destroyed Russian vehicle, Vlad.

I am a soldier. I served in Afghanistan. I don't give a fuck about Russian soldiers.

Is he ok?

He's just dancing to Gangnam Style.

Attached: FMdpdkAXEAQzWKn.jfif.jpg (960x1280, 243.96K)

fuck of to leddit taco nigger

Attached: 3b6.png (1024x1024, 934.73K)

>sew
sowed

Attached: 1639020945326.png (768x834, 116.51K)

Thank you, sir, and good morning.

Don't you have a continent to betray?

Do you want me to say it again?

And we don't care about you and your gay buddies that died or lost limbs over there either fighting for the jews. The more American soldiers that died in that any future conflict the better.

don't you have a nigger to patronize

Attached: Rooki11.jpg (600x565, 33.21K)

user don't say that, have respect for the dead :(

It know it was hard for you...you had to flee Afghanistan or Iraq - or whatever backward muzzie shithole you came from...but your life is better now, Mohamed. Free government gibs and white women to rape. Aren't you happy?

Pic related is actually rosgvardia russian

Attached: nsfw holy fucking shit - - ukrainian soldier documents bodies of dead and burnt russian so.webm (326x720, 886.91K)

go back into the oven, zogbot

hes okay. hes just napping. trust me, im a dr.

Attached: mantis toboggan.jpg (1280x720, 109.18K)

I LOVE THE SMELL OF DEAD RUSSIANS IN THE MORNING

Post dead burgers or go

>illegal invasion
What is a legal invasion then?

they all died hungry

both russia and ukraine should burn

Hopefully you die in the next one lmao

Oh sorry I forgot write my message
You're a faggot nigger lover lol

Americans being taught English by foreigners.

The state of American education.

Did he die?

Do you not know of the law of land Warfare, or the various conventions that justify and set the parameters for state on state conflict?

>illegal invasion
Lol
What's a legal invasion then?

rest in piss ivan

When America decides to involve their zog asses in the conflict, we'll be seeing a lot of footage of dead muttericans, can't wait for it.

Based ukrainebros turning the Russians into crispy critters

Attached: 1645743157352.png (640x411, 161.48K)

>tank treads go over him like a cartoon

Hopefully you put me in a self-defense situation here at home and I shoot you in the head, for self-defense.

what'd you expect he said he was in the military
probably has 86 iq

>I served in Afghanistan
lol you retarded faggot

lol asshurt

its only legal when the zogbots do it

Hopefully.

Jesus christ, did they hit that soft vehicle with a Javelin? Way to waste a 78k missile on a shitty russian jeep, Ukraine.

At least you got a few Russian filth in that shot.

REPOST THE AUSSIE IN ALL UKRAINE WAR THREADS

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

cope you fucking nigger
20 years of war and you guys lost more people than we did in the first week

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

I guess the planned hohol invasion of donbass was 'legal' since lines on a gay map said that land belongs to ukrainian government

yeah bet you'd enjoy killing american civs zogbot
you're more likely to die in some desert

Anyone got the web of the Russian hind hitting a Ukrainian troop transport with rockets ? We can finally see Ukrainian KIA and it came from there own civilians.

^^^ Not Americans

I was a soldier but I'm mad at some other soldiers.

Okay. Having a moment of existential crisis?

I need every image of dead russians. Im making a list pol

Imagine getting rekt by a missile as you are trying to play matrix in your VR

What Jewmerica says

>posts a Ukrainian
Glowniggers aren't sending their best.

I'd kill a Putin-loving traitor like you in a heartbeat, if it came down to it.

he will die of heart disease at some shitty va hospital more likely

Cope. Ukraine lost. Badly.

Lmao this is like a Tuesday in fucking memexico

my family's been here since jamestown bootboy, go shill for ZOG on a ZOG approved website (note: every website on the internet other than this one)
/k/ will be happy to have you

>recieve unlimited javelins from nato
>vaporize russians in paper shitboxes for fun
pretty based if i do say so myself

t. Skinny guy wearing glasses in his mother's basement

Sanctioned by UN Security Council.

Donbass says what?

That pile of goo is a former Russian.

You can see his obesity leaking out

Chadjeets are better educated in a foreign language than illiterate ameritards are in their own. Its over for them.

Dumbass

Getting flooded with Ukrainian refugees duh

>and you guys
Who is "you guys"? exactly? i don't pick sides i just don't wan't war in Europe... BUT i still want to see dead american soldiers... what's with it? we've all seen footage of american soldiers slaughtering shitskins, it'd be fun to see the papers reversed, nah?

Atrocity propaganda is lame and gay and expected faggot zioshill.

Post this image everywhere (modify 1 pixel to bypass filter).

Also read this:
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

Attached: 1645843027730.png (845x814, 1.04M)

i seriously hope ukraine wins, think of all the gay pride parades and western degeneracy ukraine would be missing out on if russia has their way.

>t. Chink living in his CCP-connected father's condo in Toronto
You've lived in that condo for 7 years and you still eat instant noodles, you still don't have p[roper furniture, and you still haven't finished your undergraduate degree, Zhang.

stick to arma

>Ghost of Kiev
>YOU

Attached: 1643356243772.png (680x552, 238.93K)

I actually speak English and Mandarin, but I got so excited to post dead Russians I didn't double check my spelling.

>sew
It's sow you illiterate manwhore

Fuck off, fag lover.

And by a fucking doo doo of all people. Too much spanish and HRT is frying their brains.

Kek

overall, jewkraine is getting smoked hard as hell. russians just did another successful air assault at an airport southwest of kiev. no plane was shot down, that was a lie.

We already covered this.

Kek

Attached: 1634785512703s.jpg (250x91, 5.75K)

Fuck that is a sweet piece of hardware there. 9x39 real operator spook stuff

omg is he ok

I don't believe the Ghost is real.

Why the fuck would I want to be a woman? Being a man is rad.

Yeah but unfortunately at the end of the day, you are still a mutt