#DDoS_Russia

Anons of Any Forums, I come here in the time of great need. My fellow Ukrainian countryman: brothers and sisters are literally being murdered as I type this. There's already fighting on the streets of Kyiv, which can be heard from live cameras.

My proposal is to DDoS the shit out of Russia. We must appeal to normies and make DDoSing mainstream. Get it trending by spreading the #DDoS_Russia message via FB, Twitter, Reddit, etc. to create the biggest fucking botnet the world has ever seen.

It will be a reality check for the people of Russia to get them on the streets protesting against WW3, which isn't such a bad idea, if think about it.

Imo, the obvious targets are the banking systems, various APIs, Yandex, VK, Odnoklassniki, Russian media sites.

I've heard about LOIC and how Mastercard was DDoSed. I also heard LOIC is outdated. This software is up to anons to figure out. But it must be normie friendly.

Attached: 1645849544079.png (1074x700, 113.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j3e473
stop-russian-desinformation.near.page/
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
files.catbox.moe/tzgf39.mp4
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/reviews/
geeksforgeeks.org/what-is-a-dns-amplification-attack/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 post by this proxy

reddit's idea or yours?

Death to NATO!

really? I've been informed all day about how the average ukranian was doing anime ninja flips and killing thousands of russian special forces while quipping. seems like you don't need my help.

You're not from around here, are you?

No

Attached: 1641989586756.jpg (1024x954, 55.52K)

the people who put up george floyd statues and lgbt flags in other countries tell me i should support ukraine and hate russia.
I support russia and hate ukraine.

Attached: 1645850291650.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

bump

Attached: 1599669212339.jpg (300x300, 36.14K)

LMAO, not your personal army, faggot.

Godspeed user.

Ignore shills
streamable.com/j3e473

L + ratio + not your personal army + swine + ywnbaw + seethe + skill issue

someone already had this idea
stop-russian-desinformation.near.page/
the problem is that they are filtering based belters IPs so we can't do anything really (unless you own a Russian botnet)

no, I don't think I will
fuck you and fuck the JewSA

"You're not from around here, are you"

Translation: a kind of slang phrase suggesting that a person's behaviour is out of place for a certain area / venue / etc. When used within the context of social media it suggests that a user's behaviour is out of place for the platform - implying perhaps that the user is new, inexperienced, or even refugee from another platform.

Context?

Kadirov's Chechen churkas sent to Ukraine. Get whay they deserve.

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

russia is gone hideous and their leader senile. anyone who is supporting them at tis stage are either brainwashed vegetables or mammas lil trolls from high school who think theyre extremely funny

I'm not doing nothing until the government funds an initiative to get my dick sucked by the hottest women in the world. And until then your faggot war can fuck itself

DDOS_Ukraine instead

Attached: 5D121DFD-0E88-4AA0-9FFC-5DF8C29801D3.png (449x683, 15.52K)

THE DDOSER FROM DONETSK ALREADY KNOCKED OFF 6 GORILLION RUSSIANS FROM THE INTERNET DESPITE GOING TOE TO TOE WITH PUTIN'S PERSONAL ELITE HAXXOR SQUAD
SOURCES CLOSE TO THE THINKING OF UKRAINE ARE SAYING RUSSIA WON'T BE ABLE TO RECONNECT TO THE INTERNET FOR 2 WEEKS

>ddos
>in current year+7
Have fun with that

files.catbox.moe/tzgf39.mp4

I thought you guys were only this inbred because you couldn't find anyone to fuck besides your cousins.

Nice. Stay strong Ukie Americans are praying for you

Attached: FMV6PleXsAUx0MU.jpg (600x725, 85.27K)

Not your personal army faggot slavnigger

Bump

i am your personal army

yes ddosing will stop the boolets
you fat fuck

I would have but you spelled it with a Y and I fucking hate that.

>streamable.com/j3e473
based
post more
stay strong

You're OccupyDemocrats retard pretending to be anomalous.
You shouldn't have come here.

Attached: 1639669514401.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU SHILLS FFS

survive, dont go to a gun fight with a knife. try to survive and fight another day

We're not the people you should be talking to. They are on twitter. Search Anonymous. Good luck they are all faggots.

besides annoying a few social media users, how will that be of any impact?

Thoughts and prayers

Damn, russians really have no respect for a fallen warrior. Even on the other side, he was still a warrior. And they're calling him a cock sucker who got fucked and stuff. Kinda evil

Reddit may be better for you

> Lets US deploy military bases and missiles in his country bordering Russia
> Lets US deploy bioweapon labs in his country bordering Russia
> Fucks with the Russian-European energy supply line because daddy US said so
> Fights russian majority who voted independence in Donbas
> Gets his shit pushed in by Russia
> Acts like none of this happened
Gentlemen, I present to you the didnu nuffins of Europe... Press S to spit on their grave

Attached: 1619090622751.jpg (1024x549, 56.42K)

Get fucked

fuck jewkraine

fuck you you literal mongol

How did you get into the meme warfare battalion, fren? I don't want to go to the frontline if they draft me

Attached: 1645844152362.png (799x642, 479.42K)

Oh wait, these are ukrainians talking shit to a dead invader. Still kinda lame

better off asking Any Forums for help. but i'll help. think i still got that shitty python script somewhere...got any public IPs/FQDNs in mind OP?

hot

how much did you pay for it?

Mикoлa, this place is being seiged by kremlin bots much like our streets. Are you safe atm? Im currently in basement with my family

include me in the screencap

Attached: 1575756523237.jpg (680x510, 35K)

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

Shouldn't have created FEMEN, your country is paying for it's sins, pray for forgiveness

Attached: 669px-Femen_Logo.svg.png (669x768, 33.39K)

Ask NATO to help your country!

calling for raids is against the rules. hope nobody reports you.

Some of us fuck our immediate siblings too you non-sequiturial fat retard.

That's not true. CNN and fox news are saying Ukraine is kicking russias ass, killing Ruskies by the thousands.

>we should hack the internets!!!1!!!

if its so easy then go do it lmao fucking retard`

Fuck you nigger, I'm DDoSing Ukraine shit instead lmao

Reminder that raids are against the rules and DDOS is a violation of US law.

feck russia, praying for ukr

but mom said putin was bad and I'm a redpilled rebel that has to support putin now

Attached: 1644842420589.png (760x1024, 139.69K)

we support you

Eat a dick trash man

It would minorly increase the costs of Russian ISPs and tech companies. It probably wouldn't even inconvenience their social media users. In the modern world, most tech companies have plans in place for a DDOS attack, and it would be trivially easy for Russia to start rate limiting and throttling non-Russian IPs for the duration of the attack. This DDOS attack will be entirely external, making it easy to ignore.

you can't bump your own post, Mr new recruitment glowie

Fuck of hohols. Putin is right to exterminate you just like Stalin was right to wipe out kulaks.

Lol those are blood thirsty barbarians. Good luck! I would not want to fight those creatures. They love killing.

All the newfaggotry ITT

Attached: IMMA_FIRIN_MA_LAZER_by_ToaJahli.jpg (1000x800, 99.65K)

No. Fuck you liberal cuck. Enjoy your Slavic rape.

Not your personal NATO, faggot.

Attached: no.jpg (927x691, 272.84K)

not your personal army. DDoS isn't going to stop bombs being dropped on Kiev mate. Let it happen and accept Russian control. Blame Jewelnsky

Why would we help you? Maybe you don't remember Ukraine's part in the fake Russian collusion scandal that led us all here. You fucking got in bed with Obama, Biden and the WEF crowd. Now you want to fucking cry about it when you reap what you sow. Get fucked.

Shut the fuck up and die you scum, good luck dodging the bombs

does LOIC still work?

Attached: 1638671686276.png (766x636, 94.5K)

I will personally see to it that putin is dead. I am an elite tactically trained ex-weather reporter. I'm going to use all of the skills and tools at my disposal to dispose of putin.

kill yourself

>Reminder that raids are against the rules and DDOS is a violation of US law.

Attached: 1629472242145.jpg (479x635, 55.56K)

You are outnumbered here Yusuf. Even the country that accepted your low-iq migrant ass blocked the initiative to remove Russia from the SWIFT system. Go back to washing your dishes...

Attached: 1619003179401.webm (288x512, 1.95M)

It's not being sieged, there's literally an Anonymous collective that isn't us going after Russia. Are you not paying attention to the cyberwar? There's also an insane Ransomware group that sided with Russia.

Have you tried not fighting for ZoG?..

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/reviews/

Not your personal army. Not my problem

Any Forums is a Pro-Russian board.
Trump and Putin are good friends.

most of the fags here are pretending as if they can actually ddos lmao.

Go to twitter or reddit. In /pol, you'll only find closet homos or severely mentally disabled people with no redeeming qualities or skills to their name. I am only here to see the leaked videos and news

Who cares? Lazers is lazers.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 305.1K)

abomination, you dont even know what LOIC is

If you cunts are serious about this then the first thing you need to do is get with the program. DDOS ain't gonna work. DNS amplification (geeksforgeeks.org/what-is-a-dns-amplification-attack/) might still work against some targets but you'd be pushing it.

Various social media users calling themselves "Anomymous" are probably the CIA and are likely using 0-day exploits or worse. Regarding distributed / mass actions - it may be easier to just invade Russia & smash up the servers than to orchestrate something like this in 2022.

I heard they killed a gorillion so far..bare handed and naked with erection

Lol not your personal army.
Fuck USA
Fuck EU
Fuck zelensky

Not your personal army, faggot redditor. Ukraine wanted to be usa's golem because you thought they'll protect you and look at what happened, they threw your stupid mongol asses under the bus lol.

Noooooo not the swift system

Attached: dc6cbd7596bcb6548b034ae7ffedbd0b--taylor-swift-bikini-taylor-swift-hot.jpg (367x550, 29.53K)

Why don't you grab a rifle and go fight them? It seems to me that none of you khokhols actually wanna die fighting for the glory of Nulandistan. That's why no one is showing up for conscription and you've got to close borders, give SMGs to grannys and beg for foreign volunteers.

Doobs of troof

The fact that you're asking if it still works means you should kill yourself. I HEAR AIR RAID SIRENS OVER KYIV ON THE LIVESTREAM

Sam Hydersky?