RUSSIA TO ATTACK SWEDEN

Will Sweden declare an a jihad if Russia invades?

Attached: A7EEAD27-3D1B-4966-825F-5B58A0EF5A54.jpg (1125x1630, 949.29K)

Finland would be a tough fight; they will have to pull out their scarce modern equipment to avoid an extremely bloody war. Sweden is fucked though

I hate Finland so much right now. They kvetch for like 70 fucking years about the Russians but they institute every single terrible policy from Sweden, from mandatory Swedish to systemboltarget to wazoo taxes

Finland speaks Swedish now and isn't a real country until we free them. Language is the nation.

Someone should threaten Russia to face serious consequences if Putin tries to join China. Because this is the same case. Independent countries are free to ally with whoever they want. If Russia is free to ally with China so Sweden is free to ally with NATO countries. It's their choice.

Is Sweden's military even weaker than Ukraine's?
At least they have a good air force, I think the Gripen could run circles around Russian MiGs

Fuck you faggot, the only independent countries that exist in this world are the ones with nukes. Why the fuck should the whole world die for some arab mongols

Swedes would be fucked, on the fence about the Finns

Attached: fin2.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

we must protect binland at all costs

Please invade us

putin has officially lost his marbles, hes going to get even more humiliated if he does this.
These countries are western ones a completely different kettle to Ukraine and hes losing in Ukraine.

I don't give a fuck. If America is, what Yamamoto said, "A gun behind every blade of grass" then Northern Sweden is "A gun behind every spruce". Truthfully. HELL SEGER!

Attached: hell-seger-jude-svin.png (600x700, 604K)

kek

Yes. Sweden and Finland are both like 1/7th the size of Ukraine, with much smaller armies and less equipment other than air craft (which is top of the line). In high school, I went to the Swedish consulate in DC for a trip. They said that in a war with America, they would last about 2 hours, so with Russia, likely about the same, or at most a day.

>"A gun behind every blade of grass" then Northern Sweden is "A gun behind every spruce".
Supposedly there's enough firearms in America to outfit every American three times over.

Sweden won't join NATO they wank themselves off over not being in any alliances constantly.

But much better terain. I'd fucking love to see the ruskies take northern scandinavia. It'd be like fucking vietnam + winter war. Yes, I might be in fucking UK but I'll go back at the first sign of aggression towards finland

Have another one

Attached: fin1.gif (300x200, 1.23M)

I'm from northern sweden and I'm telling you, every fucker I know has a gun. It'd be fucking suicide to try and occupy it

Soumi

>which both share border with Russia
This is the power of journalism, is it?

Shocked that Putin's oligarch overlords haven't had him whacked by now.

1. Is this really true?
2. Would it actually matter to anybody except Sweden and Russia?
3. Even if, why should I give a fuck?

Unfortunately all the guns are in the possession of Somalian rape gangs.

Theres like 20 people in northern sweeden dip shit

Weäll fucking take back St Petersburg, or it's rightful fucking name Nöteborg!

Their tech and combat training is light years ahead of the Russians.
Itll be a massacre of russians.

So Sweden will basically be the Ahmed Battalions (globetrotting welfare fraudsters with no identifiable skills and who speak no known human language), and the Twink Special Forces (with the upper body strength of a three year old girl and a constant craving for cock). Throw in a few divisions of vicious and catty bulldykes.

How the fuck are they going to last a single afternoon in field conditions?

Attached: 0562_-_R0C0k9m.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

That would be too based. I don't think any of the Nordics have the balls.

Haha, thats southern. They wont go north. Too cold. Norrland independence!

Attached: Norrland_flag.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.72K)

This is the stupidest thing ever posted here. Kys faggot.

I'm from rural America and were all fully armed and live off the land to an extent but the average western male is really pretty embarrassing. These basedboys from the cities that wear color matching clothes and love Twitter and reddit make up a massive chunk of the population. I feel like I'd have more in common with the average Ukrainian than the average western city person they are incredibly soft men.

You have no fucking idea. Think of Northern Sweden as rural US but with snow scooters instead of pickups and they're all hardcore tankies.

based. is it like svalbard where carrying a gun outside is mandatory, or is it more of a rural common sense thing where everyone has guns because it's a good idea?

>Sweden declaring jihad
Kek

Attached: 1643151733926.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Everyone hunts moose back home. That's why everyone has guns. My uncle has like five by himself. I used to work care work and some of the houses I went into had ammo literally just laying around the place.

Norway would invoke article 5 immediately if Ruskis attacked Sweden and you would get drafted and sent there