He's correct

He's correct.

Attached: 2.jpg (680x353, 52.17K)

just come out and say you hate white people bro

>a shitskin turkmutt who hates whites

never trust a cockroach

>suddenly forgets that Hitler himself allied with a nonwhite guy

You can love politicians ect for being black then you can love them for being white. Honestly the pendulum has swung and the time for these stupid arguments is over.

no he's not, and you're a windowlicking piece of human debris

hmmmmmmm I wonder who are pushing importance over nationality hmmmm I think they want to teach it in schols too hmhmhm it just doesn't come to mind right now hmmmmmmmmmmmhmhmhmmmm

>Slavs
>white

Cenk smells like sour yoghurt

Attached: 1594845932300.jpg (960x720, 75.86K)

>colonialism
>slavery
>genocide of natives
>sistemic racism
how can you not hates whites lol?

Can Turks be white?

Attached: 1573516441080.jpg (720x960, 64.02K)

I hate jewtin specifically because he's anti-white.

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

And leftists want revenge.

>a white warlord
Like Biden? Reminder that Trump had ZERO NEW WARS.

>OYYYYY VEYYYYY

Attached: 1639202804471.jpg (629x1835, 258.74K)

Jewtin is killing whites. He doesn't care about the benefit of white people or probably even his own people only his glownigger globohomo schemes.

The Democrats literally put up a nominee for SCOTUS today solely on the grounds that she was the most qualified black woman under the age of 55. No care for her stance on issues, her philosophy, history of rulings. She a black woman, she must go to SCOTUS because she's a black woman.

that idiot never says anything correct
and isn't entertaining to boot

I don't love Putin, nor am I rooting for him in this case. But I do like him because he's white. And although Russia isn't entirely white, they also have an ethnic hierarchy with whites at the top, as nature intended, and don't elevate niggers and fags above more deserving white citizens like happens in America.

The country that founded your meme flag is guilty of all those things

Anti-semite.

There will never be world peace as long as non-whites breathe.
Has nothing to do with Ukraine, though.
Putin could have just nuked all of Africa if he wanted to save the white race.

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x302, 34.25K)

>just come out and say you hate white people
They’ve been blasting that they hate white people 24/7 from every news ,tv and “social” media.
Now we are having something to say back.

Dude who exclusively attacks white men SHOCKED that they no longer support his side

>Race has become more important than even nationality
Always has been, Chunky Yogurt

A Turk funded by a Disney Jew (Katzenberg) cannot be taken seriously in any respect. Whatever Cenk says, the opposite is true. I can't believe the left went from anti-war during crackhead Dubya, to mildly complaining about war under the nigger, to supporting war as long as Trump is against it, and finally they're supporting a CIA-built regime run by a goofy Jew and potentially causing the destruction of Russia for no reason at all.