What is the average Russian thinking right now?

What is the average Russian thinking right now?

Attached: 65AFF739-8C8E-4EAC-A9C2-8BE451D9B8BA.jpg (660x495, 106.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbFQSmHFeNU&ab_channel=CALLofDUTY329487
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Implying average Russian knows English.

'I hate my life'

Russians don’t think

Every average slav thinks that

Probably thinking about how to kill putin before they lose their daily vodka supply.

How the ruck can Slavs sit like that. I cant do it for more than 30 seconds without the circulation in my legs completely cutting off.

They finally get to shoot some faggots, seems based to me

get a load of this fat ass

Very little.

I go mid

Attached: Invoker_icon.png (256x144, 49.97K)

who is better tazar or hack

blogspogsmeercheilkelkdmvodkablogblubglugglub

I'm skinny lad, just lack the Gene's that enable squatting because my ancestors always stood up straight.

“Elden ring is laggy. Fighting real bear, not so much “

UHHHHHHRRGHHHG I NEED TO GET PUSSY

How tf are Russian broads so hot while the men look like goblins?

>Implying slavs are capable of thought

Well, it's not a camera from 1825 that requires 30 seconds of no movement to capture. Cameras these days can snap a picture faster than you snap your shoulder out of place whilst lifting your mountain dew

It's a genetic trait leading to narrow hip angles. It's passed down on the x chromosome. As women have two of them, they're more likely to pass the trait on. Most women only have the trait on one chromosome so it's a toss up if their kids get it, but Russian women are whores who squat and bounce on cocks for sport, and have for centuries, so they have evolved and nearly every Russian had the gene

They went to bed in their warm beds knowing that they sent churkas to kill their Ukrainian brothers in order to make sure that nazism is an ideology of the past

Attached: 1559235788587.gif (308x192, 783.86K)

>heels up
that ain't no russian. it's a goddamned SPY!

Attached: c6f.png (600x624, 373.72K)

Does the average Russian think?

Attached: bort.jpg (720x480, 38.72K)

the men are unemployed alcoholics with no purpose or future

yeah this

Giga Chad has spoken.

Attached: IMG_20220225_152108.jpg (1053x1615, 529.44K)

I've just saw a video with 5 kalibers flying away. It's $50 millions. I'm thinking I will have to learn how to eat less.

Praying for military coup and surrender to globalists.

Attached: b9642299a090fccb2435a26cdbd0bf94.jpg (1024x503, 49.42K)

That if Russia build up troops in Mexico, US&A will destroy Mexico without hesitation and call it peace keeping

I'm expat but my mother is Russian and she is crying non stop with shame. She said that this war is stupid and a crime Ukrainians are our brothers. She got very disgusted when she saw that Putin was sending Chechens and Buriats to do the fighting to minimize white soldiers refusing to follow orders.

I hate life, need to get more krokodil.

Attached: krokodil_orig.jpg (1100x233, 46.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AbFQSmHFeNU&ab_channel=CALLofDUTY329487

>moscow smells like poo

Attached: 6ff3088697303ce5e65cc84eb7580251.jpg (446x295, 47.17K)

Your leg muscles are too tight. Squat is the normal resting position for all humans or do you think cavemen had fucking seats to keep their asses from the cold ground? Work on your flexibility every day and you will be able to do it.

A lifetime of no chairs. The human body is very adaptable

Attached: 1355160130178.jpg (453x604, 60.81K)

>What is the average Russian thinking right now?
Most of the people are happy because hohols had it coming and everyone is sick if USA's shit
Smarter people are basically panicking because this war will have dire consequences

its early morning for them so i think they are hungry for breakfast

fartfest 2022 looks wild

The Russia media is telling them that not a single Russian soldier has died in almost 48 hours of combat. They are probably showing pictures of a victory parade in Kiev with them greeted as liberators.