Whose side are we on?

Whose side are we on?

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 10.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>0 / 0 / 1 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]
>File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 299x168)
>11 KB
>Anonymous (ID: 8IaSWP+K) 02/26/22(Sat)04:21:11 No.363421772▶
> Whose side are we on?
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>0 / 0 / 1 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only]
>Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

You mean the hacker known as Any Forums?

Any side against the manlet

same coin , they are working towards the same goal.

Ukraine and everyone who isn't is an edgelord kissless virgin or a paid shill

Attached: 1645219662838.gif (350x576, 80.84K)

>we
kill yourself

just enjoying the show

The one that's not supported by all normies.

Attached: FMYNIrAWUAQuCDt.jpg (816x1200, 87.83K)

white people

>we
There is no "we" here reddit faggot

Ukraine and when civil war comes all commie pinko cock suckers will hang from freedom trees with the Russian flag serving as a noose

are you just chilling in russia, literally nothing has changed?

I am on side of ruskies taking heavy losses.

So neither

It doesnt matter on whose side youre on, op, because you still will be an irrelevant basement incel

Post this image everywhere (modify 1 pixel to bypass filter).

Also read this:
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

lol'd

Based, this means Russia and not the zioshill western backed (((ukranians)))

Attached: 1645843027730.png (845x814, 1.04M)

France

this

Both suck the more losses they suffer the better. Death to Zog death to communist. All should burn

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

>ukraine flag
>posting in Any Forums instead of defending your country

if you are not using a proxy you are a massive faggot

the side of the trees unironically

I have loli pics. I dare to be hacked for loving lolitas!

Cam on ingerland!

cheap hosting around the world makes the flags we show fairly pointless.

Gee I wonder has your country ever went to war somewhere else you absolute room temperature iq nigger?

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

what do you mean

checked

Attached: 32cbe6473b8c2138ada087ca3b19bc7a37194783ca847b07fe53332bdc06eaa1.gif (720x367, 3.76M)

Dude im currently on the outskirts of kyiv hiding in the basement with my family. Im the only one not sleeping this night, keeping guard. So yeah, i have time to shotpost on Any Forums

None!
Every time we dip so much as a toe into someone's affairs, we fuck it all up and we create more enemies.
Let them settle this themselves.

yeah on the otherside of the planet not right next door retard. use your mind

Also nice digits

Attached: Based.jpg (1276x1267, 355.85K)

Ukraine and Europe

take the slavcel blackpill

Attached: 1631906920642.png (190x200, 15.37K)

>hohols will get irrevocably btfo
>mongoloids will topple their government and disintegrate
>I will get a qt Ukranian refugee gf and escape inceldom

I won either way. Feels good man.

Youre one of the few good russians. Dude you gotta go out and protest, yes i know youll get insta captured by быдлo omon but every single protester counts

Nah, taking prolongated black objects in mouth is more of a muttmerica sort of thing

Attached: c79a7418aa44d1014872058ccee1457b1032d4849468441faaf4aaffba632d13_1.jpg (640x1163, 90.18K)

what objective would that achieve, exactly?
look at canada and belarus - peaceful protests are largely pointless

Cry more mutt

Attached: 1525366093055.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Kek, you must be so sleep-deprived after a 48 hour non stop shift that the only thing youre capable of is posting a picture from your мeтoдичкa, kremlin bot

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

the one who liberates our people

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (236x223, 6.94K)

normally I wouldn't care about two countries blowing each other up. but seeing the media shilling for Ukraine makes me think that maybe the Russians are the ones in the right