Our reaction to war shows the actual state of Clown World

Men’s reaction to a “pre-WWIII” it’s of absolute indifference except for a little bit of happiness. This shows how fucked up the world is. If WWII was today, I bet EVERYTHING that 100% of the guys wouldn’t join the Allies to fight muh evil Nazism. What do you guys think about it? How did we get here and how should we deal with it?

Attached: 6FD58D1C-2CB1-4E23-9DC0-7A4F4B706DCA.jpg (1024x682, 68.33K)

governments and alphabet agencies are just massively incompetent

>if if if if you w-w-were st-still b-b-brainwashed y-y-you'd fight for Ukraine

LMFAO. My government literally rapes kids Terry Martin my local major literally raped kids the police literally give him kids to rape.

The "allies" are Christians being abused by Jews and our time to be abused is over cunt. You will be slaughtered for fun if you dare QUESTION the absolute integrity of the newborn child. No cutting, no draining, no pricking.

>100% of the guys
>I’m a guy
I’m not shilling for Otan, you illiterate monkey.

I mis-read would as wouldn't

I thought you said we would join the allies

I am dumb

>How did we get here
it's the culmination of your forefathers user

>how should we deal with it?
fuck off

This isn't that weird, that's how the few days before WW1 are described in Europe. Guys were excited to go to war.

Interesting, user, I didn’t know that. But yes, if I was invited for Russia to join their army by any reason I would do it.

>it's the culmination of your forefathers user
I guess you’re right.
>fuck off
You mean honking?

cope and seethe

War stops happening if good people stop following orders and shoot their commanding officers.

The players have to stop being NPCs because subconsciously majority of individuals are thinking the same thing. No one wants to die for old man pissing contests. The answer is you don't participate in the game. When the players no longer play the game stops.

Of course I wouldn't join the allies. Jesus Christ, look at the long-term results of their victory. Half the men who did fight for them wouldn't do it now if they could see the results.

We already did all that World War shit, and look how it turned out.
We end up right back at it again anyway.
What does any of it matter anyway?
What is even the fucking point?

True

agreed. and no more brother wars. we must preserve White genes at all costs

You're correct, I wouldn't join the fight

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Its also just beginning, I might lift a finger if they get out of hand, ok? can you guys be happy with that?

But I want war. That’s my point.

>no more brother wars
>russia murdering ukranians is ok though
white nationalism is a russian psyops

Yes.

Its alchemy. This is all by design. The West, at the moment, represents the satanic/dark side. The "you will eat ze bugs", cucked, globohomo, Biden, Emma has two moms, jew banker side.
The controllers WANT you to hate this side. That way they can introduce the "light", which will transmute that lead into gold, luciferianism.

yep, its not until food prices start getting high, fuel skyrockets, and hearing air raid sirens till NPCs panic

you guys remember the Hawaii nuke fluke? i bet folks acted like the fucking Purge

Attached: 1645779955472.jpg (499x640, 58.69K)

The point is Americans had to be drafted for WW2 remember? If there was a WW3 Americans would be drafted again.

It's time to exterminate judaism

In 1943 the average person could succeed in life and had something to fight for. In 2022 the average person has a life of debt slavery and nothing to defend. If you want someone to die for you you have to give them some reason to do so.

i dont think
who would, trannies and the 1000 pounds people?
maybe some hundred thousand but no more i believe

This isn’t a pro-Ukraine thread.
I’m personally shilling for Russia, user.

White nationalism is a jewish psyop.
You know what a draft is? if you refuse to go to war they put in you in prison with a huge fine wrecking your life.

> can you guys be happy with that?
Yes, fuck Clown World

I'm shilling for however hurts globohomo and "democracy" the most

Ok, Julius.

Well, that’s a very interesting and dreadful perspective.

That's because we now know who the good guys were in WWII.

>If WWII was today, I bet EVERYTHING that 100% of the guys wouldn’t join the Allies to fight muh evil Nazism
Yes because we now know they were the good guys

> If you want someone to die for you you have to give them some reason to do so.
Agreed. I actually want every person I know go to hell. Every single one.

That’s right