You guys would've cheered for my death if you were alive at the height of molotov-ribbentrop co-operation

You guys would've cheered for my death if you were alive at the height of molotov-ribbentrop co-operation.

Simply because whoever's allied with you at the moment is "based" and everyone else can as result go to hell.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Norman Percevel Rockwell (1894-1978) Cousin Reginald Spells Peloponnesus (Spelling Bee) - Oil on board 1918.jpg (2039x2048, 1.06M)

Pol is full of jewtin cock garglers yes

Attached: 1645838426933.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

And if you're methadone addict, dont fucking post about battles of winter war like we're on same fucking team.

I'm not cheering for Ukrainian (or Russian) deaths. I just refuse to assist my government and its evil empire in any way.

Can't you see that we are full of war tourist faggots right now? Everyone supports Ukraine here that has an IQ above 100. The larping always happens remember when Any Forums joined the taliban a few months ago?

I cheer for your death because you learned mandatory Swedish and then claimed Russia was your enemy.

Yes I honestly would :)

In a few months you too will join the glorious Russian Federation. They'll have to pull out their modern weapons to deal with you guys though, so you should be honored

My hypocrisy only goes so far.

Finland is so scared of what exactly? Losing national integrity? We'll here's a tip Finland:

>Om du hade ett jota av nationell integritet skulle du inte kunna läsa detta

You would become Swedish just to throw spite. You have an ancestor war, a blood fued against the soviets. You need to wake up, the soviets are dead and buried. Sweden is the one who destroys your culture, identity and people. You DENSE motherfuckers.

Attached: download (3).jpg (435x492, 65K)

It's the death of globohomo people here want. If that could be done without a shot or loss of life of ordinary people that would be best, but who knows how it will work out.

Im glad you picked up the message outright, but im offended that you think im some sort of five-eyes boomer.

Not that i expect any sort of nuance from anyone behind a ocean.

Anyhow, you've(plural) disillusioned me enough.

Time go find something bit more "regional" to do.

I would never allow harm to befall my sweet finland

Attached: 1645479676745.png (512x512, 287.89K)

I don't even think of you at all.

umm, ya?

I support the side that looks out for white national interests. Which is none. So in this case I support the side that makes Globohomo seethe. Which is Russia.

Attached: burn-kelso.gif (498x280, 1.92M)

Shut up, faggot.

Low key if this goes international you should retake keralia.

>You guys would've cheered for my death
I don't need to read the rest.
Yeah probably.