Support russia because it fights the globohomo faggotry

>support russia because it fights the globohomo faggotry
>support ukraine because they're underdog and russia is genociding their own race
please spoonfeed me Any Forums, who should I choose?

Attached: kermit.png (392x280, 104.11K)

none

This.

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Norman Rockwell (1894-1978) Freedom of the Press. Poor Richard's Almanac - Oil on Canvas c1930.jpg (1676x2000, 1.16M)

>who should I choose?
The working class.

Attached: oppose.png (1588x716, 515.48K)

Choose the anti-jewish position

How does taking new territories reduce the globo homo degeneracy in the west?
Does Russia plan to resist global homo by converting Ukraine against its will away from global homo to conservative ways?

Isn't there more efficient ways he could achieve his objectives?

Attached: Putin_criticizing_globohomo.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Fucking cringe

?????? Russia is genociding people who sold their kids to jews for sex. FUCK THE UKRAINE GLOBOHOMO

Chaos

Attached: jokey.jpg (500x500, 57.79K)

why do you have to choose? just watch

You don't have to pick either but picking Russia is very cucked

>why do you have to choose?

Because one team allows for the child to be raped and the other is protectingthem.

>>support russia because it fights the globohomo faggotry
Russia isn't fighting globohomo. They're selfishly invading a country and genociding their own race. Diminishing the spread of globohomo would just be an improbably byproduct of Russia's actions, if anything. Unless they intended to colonize the world and managed to win WW3 after nukes and a high death count of the rest of the white people in the world, diminishing globohomo is nothing but a fantasy.

>support ukraine because they're underdog and russia is genociding their own race
As far as I can throw it, they were immorally and unjustly invaded and are facing a potential massacre.

You don't have to choose anything. But I'd recommend doing some in depth research and finding out which choice is the more moralistic one.

That would require eliminating Putin, eliminating globohomo, eliminating ZOG, and eliminating communism.

I support the brave Ukrainians defending their homeland against unjust, demented and evil Russian invaders.

Take the Nukepill

Attached: pepe-nuke.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

>American flag
You should unironically be rooting for Russia. If Russia crushes Ukraine they will feel safe again and conflict should subside, taking all the risks of conflict; like active nuclear exchange; with it. Furthermore, Russian penetration of Ukraine may expose criminal activities from the Bidens, undermining the progressive agenda the President is defending. Looking at it cynically, we want Russia to win and then we want our leadership to back the fuck off for a while.

Only coastal elites want Ukraine to win.

on the first day of war 16% of Ukraine's female population defected.

Russia has it's own problems, not that I want child traffickers to succeed either but both sides are too jewed for me to pick a side.

Bend over and take it boy

How about you stop being a faggot and think for yourself

Attached: 4r3r3r34r3434.jpg (1323x765, 112.59K)

One step at a time and take it as it comes

Attached: 1555741655548.png (515x505, 272.43K)

Look I hate the globohomo neoliberal nigger jew ridden dystopian nightmare we're in as much as anybody, and it would be great if putin was a based trad white savoir on campaign against degeneracy for christendom, but he's just fucking not dude. He's not. There are no real good guys here but the world is a better place without pointless wars and putin fucking started it.

Attached: 1641073709746.jpg (1436x1080, 263.94K)

I support the country that has the hotter women, and based on my observations so far Ukrainian women are hotter than Russians, but Russian women usually have bigger boobies and better bodies

Attached: 789AC690-FCAD-40F3-A95F-0B479CE15C25.jpg (859x646, 51K)

>Putin's a WEF young global leader
>Ukraine's the newest globohomo proxy in Europe
The only way to win this game is to not play.

The spiritcooking witch is pro Ukraine so I’m going to root against her team.

The side that isn't jewish

fpbp

Both. Let the stronger horse win the race.

We need more brother wars.

dont support these niggas, support jesus, that nigga loves you

Neither, just sit back and watch it burn

support no wars. can't go wrong with that

I don't give a fuck if he's 'good' or not, because I don't give a fuck about the welfare of Ukrainians. I just want globalists to lose because unlike Russia, globalists effect my every day life. What's so fucking hard for you shills to understand? My own government hates me and thinks I'm lower than pond scum because I'm not a CEO. Of course I want THEIR interests abroad to fail, and fail big. US hegemony is the single greatest threat to my personal freedom because it empowers a beaurocracy that doesn't care, and actively exploits, the populace it exists to represent.

Dumb fuck.

Attached: 1645825206672.gif (500x280, 1008.65K)

>spiritcooking
the absolute state of a Qfag who fell for a psyop and never recovered