Is anyone else concerned that western leaders are not acting fast and decisively enough?

Is anyone else concerned that western leaders are not acting fast and decisively enough?

They need to actually act and defend ukraine.

Attached: 1645590174497.jpg (720x464, 44.82K)

Nah, just watch.

SHUT UP NIGGER

Anons look at OP’s flag - It’s a leafy boy!

stfu. You haven't the foggiest idea what's happening dumbass. Seriously stfu I'm embarrassed for you you sound so stupid.

Attached: 1645590920127.webm (540x960, 2.82M)

perhaps you didnt hear me the first time
FUCK UKRAINE
literally not my fucking problem you wanna do something go do something fat fucking cunt

Trip and Canada annex burgerland tomorrow

We just don't want to start a nuclear war, that's the problem

Digits and you and every leaf shrinks to 2 inches tall and you guys become my personal toy collection

no sweety, its not part of the plan.

Attached: Herr_Schwab.jpg (1526x2048, 192.29K)

Digits and I fucked your mum

You need to be 18 years old or older to post here

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

They are damage controlling a lot together with the media, none of the key factors in this gay conflict were mentioned, and no solutions were discussed, only bitchy discussions.

Kek loves me

Attached: 05Nahi.jpg (553x553, 42.64K)

do you think is free to do so? you want europe to get nuked?

Digits and your mom fucks you

Taiwanese commandos are already on the ground. who do you think mopped up the russian airborne assault at kiev airport

You can't just keep re rolling it doesn't work like that you dumb fat cunt

KEEP POSTING THIS

They’re panicking because the bodies are buried in the Ukraine.

Not my problem.

Attached: g43.png (845x814, 1.04M)

I've seen videos of muttmericans attacking the elderly with no fear. Send in the rappers, Biden. Nonstop niggers NOW.

Attached: aQn5POr_460s.jpg (460x345, 33.5K)

Stop bullying me you absolute twat brutish ttwat twat!

ikr
some sneaky "outside of NATO" tactics

Yes, they need to tell Zelensky to surrender his jew criminal ass and spare the Ukrainian people from the cost of defending him and his jew criminal friends.

a faggot calls you a nigger.

he is a faggot

I hope you all get drafted and go there to fight.

what of this faggot? do you enjoy paying Jamals healthcare and having none for yourself... or are you just Jamal?

I'll just bully your mum with my massive cock instead

Attached: 1476136470650.png (850x850, 30.78K)

No we fucking shouldn't, are you absolutely buttfucking retarded? Nothing in Ukraine or about Ukraine is worth even a minor risk of nuclear exchange. Absolutely nothing. Simple as.

NATO is taking the exact correct action in doing nothing. We would only hurt ourselves - and the leadership would lose the last bit of faith anyone has in them.

Excellent new pasta

no u. aaaand kill yourself

kill yourself

Maybe you enjoy shrinking and please Trudeau’s french cheese feet LOL
ahahahhaahahy
Oh! OH! Where’s your numbers, brutish twat!?

the simping stops at home

weapon drops are an option tho

in your fever dreams mexican

wrong attitude

OH! you got digits!
LEAF YOURE GONNA SHRINK AHAHAHAHAHAH

and you need to be black to matter

And you need to eat cheese and smell leafy buttcheeks like yours to matter

no kidding getting your shit pushed in by geriatric molestaros must be draining

That we are probably using, since it seems to pass as non-aggressive in the modern world (for whatever reason).

okay. sounds good

Pathetic

Not as good as me shrinking down and climbing you and then pushing you off xD

then by all means. i saw the live report that they have like 1 rifle per 5 ppl or something

Letting it happen was part of the plan.
They could have added ukraine to nato any time since 2014.
Germany could have not tried to depend on russian energy.
We could have been sending supplies since the russians started gathering at border months ago.
The EU is still rejecting SWIFT consequences.

Why attribute to incompetence what can more simply be explained by malice?
This was a transaction. All of the moralizing is bait propaganda intended to fool our own people into thinking our leaders didn't consent to what is happening.

back to /toy/

Nothing anyone can do, pootin has a deadmans switch. It will be the same in Taiwan.

swap_flag('US)Retard...\rNever vaxxed. Still think we should turn Russians into lampshades and soap.

Numbers don't lie, retard.
Jewish president in a country with 1.1 million Jews (Russia)
Or Jewish president ina country with 50,000 Jews, some of whom unironically identify as Nazis (Ukraine)

If you're shilling for Putin you're not white and you'll never be white. Enjoy your multicultural chink utopia stupid commie fags.

>Is anyone else concerned that western leaders are not acting fast and decisively enough?
Other than Trump, every Western politician in a long time has been weak, stupid and naive.

back to

I was under the impression that nato would launch missiles at tanks in ukranian territory. It would have stopped the attack immediately

>I was under the impression that nato would launch missiles at tanks in ukranian territory.

Attached: 1642682474537.jpg (292x292, 10.02K)

If you're so gung-ho you can take a plane there tomorrow, just leave me and everyone else with half a brain out of it.

Name a major industry.

Literally not my country's problem, kike. Kill yourself

Attached: 20-55-23-1640139507019.gif (510x510, 801.53K)