I support Russia because they are killing Ukrainians

Simple as, I don't even really like Russians, I'm just glad they are giving Ukraine a payback for creating FEMEN, simple as

Attached: 8bf.png (547x596, 316.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FEMEN is an international women's movement of brave topless female activists

nuke 'em

They basically started modern feminism and spreaded it everywhere, even our shithole got one, all with Soros money

Ukraine created FEMEN? oh no.

Their original name is Фeмeн

There's jews on both sides, they're using Putin to start a war, and the literal jew president on ukraine lied and forced the citizens to go die in a potentially hopeless conflict, white people are dying on both sides.

The real side we should be taking is the nuke israel side.

That's why I said I don't even like Russians that much, I'm just glad Ukraine is going to be dust soon, if two kiked nations fight until just one is left, that's a profit in my book

Also don't get why they get applauded by nationalists when they're the definition of race traitors. Imagine Austrians fighting us as russian puppet.

Because as far as I know, there's no reason to hate the Russians, they basically did their own thing in their corner since the Soviet Union collapse, Ukraine did nothing useful and spawned feminism too, and neither of these nations is white anyway

Glownigger, the only outcome from this shit is white people dying, which was the biggest disaster from the last two WWs.

Globohomo cucksucker, tell me a single good think Ukraine did since the Soviet Union collapse

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Happy nuns are here.jpg (720x539, 134.15K)

Citizens are not responsible for jewish manipulation, glow more nigger the only side I'm taking is the one where Israel disappears.

May God help them, amen

Attached: 1628568606815.jpg (790x1000, 280.31K)

Attached: IMG_20220225_175227_206.jpg (947x1280, 110.16K)

>You glownigger Russia is clearly Jewish just because Putin's mother was Jewish, not the degenerate country that elected a subversive kike as president, they don't have anything to do with this, they just elected him!

Attached: 1645833479402.jpg (714x1024, 120.73K)

what is that even. Sounds like these niggers need some drafting out of moms basement. run a 5 mile obstical course without breaking down you weak ching chang. god i hope we kept american troops fit. so sexy.

Go fuck yourself JIDF nigger your psyops are fucking shit, if your boss is reading this he better know you don't deserve your pay this month retard.

Says ape from the country who promoted Odebretch cancerous practices across LA and hosts the Forum Sao Paolo, which has been funding and investing commie terrorists in other LA countries
Unironically kys huehueman

I absolutely HATE niggers. Chimpanzees dont allow termites to make decisions in their society.

Attached: raped by grandy.jpg (2048x1256, 117.24K)

You will NEVER be white.

To many simple as, jungle nigger. I'd hope someone would invade your country but it's a shit hole.

That just makes it even worse, I'm adding this argument to my list, it's not a surprise really considering that Slavs are know to act like subhumans, specially those that left their faith behind to follow globohomo

Attached: 1645727819632.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

GET THE FUCK OFF AND AWAY YOU DIRTY NIGGERS I WILL SHOOT YOU IN YOUR COCOANUT I DONT CARE FUCK OFF I WONT LET MY RETINAS SEE ANOTHER SINGLE NIGGER MELANIN> DONT EVEN HAVE A MOLE

You will never have your own currency.

The people who you defend has a leader that wears a JIDF helmet, are you praising me? According to your own claims, you are

That was a little, forgettable mistake, that wasn't significant in any way to the world's politics

Neither will you, now go back mining Gold so maduro can send it to Russia

El peruasno, señores.

Attached: Juego-de-Rana-destacado.jpg (700x437, 304.77K)

>veneco
>mugriento
pick both

Go suck a dick FEMEN

Attached: images(134).jpg (678x452, 58.32K)

NUKES! NOW!!

Attached: pepe-mad.gif (220x171, 80.34K)

Last stop

Attached: dda.gif (500x436, 185.96K)

ah, they're behind this mess? they get every bullet they deserve